ADVERTISEMENT

This feels wrong to me (President Carter)

Reactions: jet812
Yes, because the ref doesn't have the honor or integrity necessary to do his job the way it's supposed to be done. He's a cheat.
People who think critically and aren’t moved by emotion can evaluate things objectively. Trump is a terrible person and choice. But his policies provide a greater good vs progressives whose policies harm more people. This shouldn’t be difficult

If you say well foreign policy he is worse and will harm us. Okay. That’s merits. Fine. The rest is nonsense.

People who think critically and aren’t moved by emotion can evaluate things objectively. Trump is a terrible person and choice. But his policies provide a greater good vs progressives whose policies harm more people. This shouldn’t be difficult

If you say well foreign policy he is worse and will harm us. Okay. That’s merits. Fine. The rest is nonsense.
**** your emotions. ;) I know you're driven by yours - don't project that onto me.

Didn't you read the article? He conspired to fix games.
It's not JUST that he's a cheat and conspired to fix games. It's ALSO that he's a terrible president (ref) who left the country much worse off than how it was when he came into office. He was an inept executive who doesn't understand government and has little capacity to manage it.

The fact that he's a despicable, corrupt human being is just in keeping with his having been a despicable, corrupt President.

I remember in the 90’s the outcry from Republicans over the moral decay of Bill Clinton. I was one of those guys. In retrospect he was a pretty moderate Democrat and the world didn’t end while he was President. But he was impeached over his inability to keep his zipper up. Now a lot of the same people are saying it doesn’t matter at all that our chief executive has a decent moral compass. Trump may be the most evil, narcissistic MFer who’s ever resided in DC. And that’s saying something. He literally pushed a rebellion that threatened our Republic. The man should be in prison. NOT running a country

I remember in the 90’s the outcry from Republicans over the moral decay of Bill Clinton. I was one of those guys. In retrospect he was a pretty moderate Democrat and the world didn’t end while he was President. But he was impeached over his inability to keep his zipper up. Now a lot of the same people are saying it doesn’t matter at all that our chief executive has a decent moral compass. Trump may be the most evil, narcissistic MFer who’s ever resided in DC. And that’s saying something. He literally pushed a rebellion that threatened our Republic. The man should be in prison. NOT running a country
I love bill Clinton

I love bill Clinton
bill-clinton-did-someone-say-co-ed-19.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT