ADVERTISEMENT

Offseason Hype Media

number 1 looks like Rob Phinisee, seems like he was here 20 years ago but hasn't been gone long at all, he will always have the Purdue game his 1 shining moment.
Never the same after the concussion

Still hard to believe a 90% free throw shooter in high school could regress that much. How does your free throw go to shit?

Last edited:
In 20 years I might have seen 5 people sleeping on the streets in Atlanta. You see panhandlers on the exits and street corners now and then. There are a few “camps” that you pretty much have to know where they are to see them. It’s weird that the homeless are a walking hazard on Michigan Ave. I wouldn’t have thought that.
Wrong forum as usual for you. I can’t imagine what it’s like to not be able to post in the correct forum.

Glad you and yours made it through the storm. I have a hard time imagining the whole scenario with the plastics factory but if you gotta put food on the table and your boss tells you to stay…
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I work with a very large company based in Arden, which is a suburb of Asheville, but across the river. I think both of the main roads to their plant are not passable. One, the bridge is out and the other runs right along the river and is washed out. And they don't have water or electricity from what I know. We are supposed to be doing a good sized project for them at a new facility and I haven't hard anything from anyone this week. One of the main Asheville substations was submerged and they trucked in 2 large substations, and 1 replaced the damaged one in Asheville and the other they are sending to Hot Springs, which is the little town I wrote about in another thread. I should be up there in the next couple weeks to volunteer. Gonna be a long recovery period. I'm in a FB group for Appalachian Trail hikers and my guess is the entire 2025 season will be a wash for the southern third of the AT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT