ADVERTISEMENT

The Truest of True Statements

SixthFlagComing

Freshman
Dec 15, 2012
Q. Mike, this is for you. What are the three or four areas that you feel you guys need to be better as far as play on the court? Is it shooting? What three or four things would you pick?

MIKE WOODSON: Well, shooting is a big part of it. I thought our defense carried us guys, and we didn't shoot the ball extremely well this season. You guys know that. You watched us play. And we got to get better in that area. I'd be foolish to say we don't because we do.

We got to be better on the wings from a defensive standpoint. But, again, these are things that I've got to go evaluate once I get back and sit with my coaching staff and just see where we are as a ball club and just start trying to piece it all back together for next season.

-------------------------------------------

I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing what Woody does in the off-season with the roster. It's interesting because I wouldn't be shocked if the whole team (less Trayce) came back and, at the same time, I wouldn't be shocked if the whole team transferred. Maybe every team deals with this in this new era of free agency, but I just get the feeling Woody is going to do some great things to improve our roster. Let's hope so, anyway.

I would be shocked to see 15 scholarship players somehow next year, yes. That would be highly unusual.

I think at least 5 will be gone. Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT