ADVERTISEMENT

The official AOTF US Open Golf Douchebag Challenge

It's amazing to me that I may have all 6 of my players make the cut and I'm sitting in 18th. Could be a wild last two rounds for our tourney.

Rory controls the cut. He's +6 playing 17. He birdies all these guys at 6 go home.

It's amazing to me that I may have all 6 of my players make the cut and I'm sitting in 18th. Could be a wild last two rounds for our tourney.

That could be a detriment. Guys go out and shoot 80 or whatever they could lose you points.

Even Stenson WD may end up helping a couple of my lineups. That's crazy.

Update. Currently sitting with 262.5 in a Tie for 97th overall in the millionaire game. That's a $1,000 payout position. I want more! If Lee Westwood can somehow win this thing that could pay huge dividends for me. He's the difference maker between myself and the majority of the highest scoring entries at this juncture. I believe he's in only maybe 9 or 10 lineups that are around or a little ahead me in the standings right now.

Update. Currently sitting with 262.5 in a Tie for 97th overall in the millionaire game. That's a $1,000 payout position. I want more! If Lee Westwood can somehow win this thing that could pay huge dividends for me. He's the difference maker between myself and the majority of the highest scoring entries at this juncture. I believe he's in only maybe 9 or 10 lineups that are around or a little ahead me in the standings right now.

Westwood and Garcia are terrible putters. As these things speed up tonight and tomorrow that could be trouble. Hope you hit it big, though.

Koepka has a real shot at this record. Nice to see Fox giving it full attention.

If anything id like to see Dj win just so we can get some tv time of Paulina.

Congrats to spyder on his big win. I'm not even sure what his username on here is. In a way it was an exhausting tourney for players and fans.

I'm sure for the next major we'll have a similar contest. 25 entrants wasn't too bad. If anyone is interested in joining our weekly game please give me a shoutout.

@PhishPhan682 do you want to keep playing our weekly game or you want to wait for the next major? The weekly game drops down to a $5 entry with 18-20 entered per week.

Invites are out. I've instituted a new way to get everyone in faster. It's the @twenty02 plan. I've sent out 21 invites for 20 spots. First 20 to reserve are in.

You bastard! Wasn't good enough that I submitted a blank team?
Don't get me wrong, we appreciated your donation.

It seems to me @C-$ can at least drink and draft.

We still need to hit Deviate Brewing one of these days. It's walking distance from me.

Reactions: twenty02
Don't get me wrong, we appreciated your donation.

It seems to me @C-$ can at least drink and draft.

We still need to hit Deviate Brewing one of these days. It's walking distance from me.

Anytime I'd be up for it Eppy. I'm maybe 10 mins away.

Reactions: Eppy99
How many of you live in the Indy area and play golf (other than Foosier)?

Maybe we could put together a mini outing...
I don't play, but put a drink in my hand and I'm there. I wouldn't mind a get together for the BMW Championship. I know you'll already be there.

Too many of you sorry-arses gathering coins to get back in the game from your $10 losses in the Open or what? Its Weds - fill the shit up already - 4 spots are open still.

Reactions: twenty02
How many of you live in the Indy area and play golf (other than Foosier)?

Maybe we could put together a mini outing...
I have a car...like golf...and beer...and play as a 32 handi-cap...

Too many of you sorry-arses gathering coins to get back in the game from your $10 losses in the Open or what? Its Weds - fill the shit up already - 4 spots are open still.

Eppy will be up their assess here soon

Reactions: Eppy99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT