ADVERTISEMENT

The official AOTF US Open Golf Douchebag Challenge

Haha because I pick Rory every single tournament. He's my favorite golfer and I can't bring myself not to pick him.
You played ZJohnson too - I thought he was a good value this trip. He was in my 2nd Guess Lineup, and Kuchar too.

I always play DJ and play Hideki often too, like your Rory play.

You played ZJohnson too - I thought he was a good value this trip. He was in my 2nd Guess Lineup, and Kuchar too.

I put Zach Johnson in as a last minute change. I liked how he hits fairways and thought he'd hit lots of greens in reg

I like the Rory play too because he +2.

Calling it now - Brendan Grace will win the 2016 U.S. Open. He will be neck and neck with Lee Westood over the final 2 or 3 holes on Sunday before Grace ultimately pulls away and takes it home.

Can we all take a moment just to sing the praises of one...Holly Sonders, who is doing an amazing job in the studio. Holy chit!

Holly-Sonders-head-shot.jpg

16c569f7b15a50c2dfce574fd7c75e6d41e3fa50438abbf089eb0c3d4a449318_large

images

holly-sonders-.jpg

Lexi-2.jpg

Oh man, did he reserve and forget to pick? @twenty02 what happened?

Not sure what happened. Thought I picked a team, but I was not sober. Must have forgot to submit.

I had reserved it way early at Eppys request....that's what I get for trying to be helpful.

Not sure what happened. Thought I picked a team, but I was not sober. Must have forgot to submit.

I had reserved it way early at Eppys request....that's what I get for trying to be helpful.
Sure, blame the Jew.

Reactions: twenty02
Course starting to play more difficult. Leaders coming back to the pack. A lot of golf left. Everyone still in it as ya never know what's going to happen. Well, except for @twenty02.

Anyone playing the Millionaire Maker? I won 2 tickets with .25 cent satellites. Should be fun. Went with a stars and scrubs approach.

If I was Landry, I'd of showed up in my pj's just to make that last putt. I wonder if he asked an official yesterday if he could make his last putt just to finish off the round.

I'd be pissed to have to come back in the morning just to take one putt. He could have slept in and not had to play until after 1:00pm.

Then again after you shoot an opening 66 you can't be too upset about anything.

So I've got Landry in a $3 gpp along with Day, Reed, Grace, Stenson and Lahiri. Should be fun to watch.

Feast or famine continues for me.....I am hoping I have at least one golfer stick around for the weekend.

Welp

Holy shit! I am freaking out right now, but in a good way. Like a really, REALLY good way. Check this out....

I have a lineup in the millionaire DK contest ($20 entry) that's sitting in 39th place out of 178,949 entries.

The 1st place entry is only sitting 16.5 pts ahead of me as I'm at 165.5 and 1st place is sitting at 182 right now.

My lineup consists of…

Dustin Johnson -3 (T-2)
Lee Westwood -3 (T-2)
Sergio Garcia -2 (T-4)
Daniel Berger E (T-12)
Matt Kuchar +1 (T-22)
Charley Hoffman +2 (T-40)

A collective -5 under par from that group right now

Payouts
1st----$1 Million
2nd----$200,000
3rd----$100,000
4th----$50,000
5th----$35,000
6th----$25,000
7th & 8th----$15,000
9th & 10th----$12,500

I'd like to finish in 1st for a cool million but anything within the top 12 is crazy money. Hell, even 25th place still pays $5,000

Please, and I mean Sweet Baby Jesus please let things play out in my favor. Even though I don't believe in your religion, or any religion for that matter....pretty please, with sugar on top, let this happen for me.

I know wer'e only 1 full round in but still....I'm freaking out.

Sergio will make you cry. Never trust a guy with a claw grip.

I mean at this early juncture I still expect to not only not move further up the board, nor do expect to even maintain a top 40 position. In fact, I'll probably finish outside the top 33,000 when all is said and done, and thus, outside of a money position altoegther. Not even a measely $30 payout.

But heck, who knows, someone wins big, right? Multiple people in fact. Maybe Garcia finally takes home hist first career major. Even still, I'd still need my 5 other guys to have incredible tournaments as well. Figure I'd need at least three top 5 finishers and another couple finishing within the top 10 to 15, and then the lowest placing guy would probably have to finish no worse than 30th to 40th place.

There's 178,949 entires so the competition is ridiculously fierce.

Today was brutal for me. I expect the +6's will make the cut so I should have 3 guys make the cut. Stenson is imploding. I don't get it.

I'm pretty sure even if I actually submitted my team, I would still be in last.

Today was brutal for me. I expect the +6's will make the cut so I should have 3 guys make the cut. Stenson is imploding. I don't get it.
I don't know about +6. Remember the cut line is the top 60 for this week not 70. Did you take that into account?

I don't know about +6. Remember the cut line is the top 60 for this week not 70. Did you take that into account?

Yes...the +6's are T-72...with an entire wave yet to play round 2 I figure it'll move there. The +5's were outside the cut line when round 2 started now they're safely within that T60 n

Holy shit! I am freaking out right now, but in a good way. Like a really, REALLY good way. Check this out....

I have a lineup in the millionaire DK contest ($20 entry) that's sitting in 39th place out of 178,949 entries.

The 1st place entry is only sitting 16.5 pts ahead of me as I'm at 165.5 and 1st place is sitting at 182 right now.

My lineup consists of…

Dustin Johnson -3 (T-2)
Lee Westwood -3 (T-2)
Sergio Garcia -2 (T-4)
Daniel Berger E (T-12)
Matt Kuchar +1 (T-22)

Payouts
1st----$1 Million
2nd----$200,000
3rd----$100,000
4th----$50,000
5th----$35,000
6th----$25,000
7th & 8th----$15,000
9th & 10th----$12,500

I'd like to finish in 1st for a cool million but anything within the top 12 is crazy money. Hell, even 25th place still pays $5,000

Please, and I mean Sweet Baby Jesus please let things play out in my favor. Even though I don't believe in your religion, or any religion for that matter....pretty please, with sugar on top, let this happen for me.

Congrats and best of luck with this! Having DJ, Garcia, and Westwood headed into the weekend could be great or just plain depressing. Focus on the positive for now.

My lineup consists of…

Dustin Johnson -3 (T-2)
Lee Westwood -3 (T-2)
Sergio Garcia -2 (T-4)
Daniel Berger E (T-12)
Matt Kuchar +1 (T-22)

Payouts
1st----$1 Million
2nd----$200,000
3rd----$100,000
4th----$50,000
5th----$35,000
6th----$25,000
7th & 8th----$15,000
9th & 10th----$12,500

My best lineup remaining is in the 500k birdie gpp with a $3 entry.

I've got:
D. Johnson
Westwood
Berger
Schwartzel
Koepka
Kuchar

Similar lineups. I think all 6 have a good chance to make the cut so who knows what will happen.

Good luck this weekend.

Yes...the +6's are T-72...with an entire wave yet to play round 2 I figure it'll move there. The +5's were outside the cut line when round 2 started now they're safely within that T60 n
+6 would be very helpful. @Timmy! needs that score to get C. Hoffman in to keep his milly maker dream alive. I've got Horschel in a bunch of lineups and I'm overweight on Day sitting at +5.

Looks like the Landry kid is wilting. I was kinda hoping he'd finish strong.

Gettin' pretty close to +6. I believe the cut in 2007 was +10.

Allright +6 is the cut line now. Should be a good sweat to see if that holds.

Right now the +6's are getting cut by 1 guy. It's going to come down to the wire. I like the 10 shot rule for all majors myself. If you're within 10 it's absolutely plausible to win at a US Open on the weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT