ADVERTISEMENT

The official AOTF US Open Golf Douchebag Challenge

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
Looking for degenerates to join the US Open Golf challenge. Similar to the Masters tourney it will be hosted by Draftkings. We're upping the ante this time as the entry fee will be $10. The top 5 scores cash.

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested in joining. You will need to provide me with your DK username so I can send each of you an invite.

I will wait 3-4 days for a response and then I will create the tourney and send out invites. I need an accurate number of people because if we don't fill the tourney we can't play.

Feel free to contact me directly at eppy99@gmail.com with any questions.

For the Masters tourney we had 20 join. I'm confident we will eclipse that number.

Looking for degenerates to join the US Open Golf challenge. Similar to the Masters tourney it will be hosted by Draftkings. We're upping the ante this time as the entry fee will be $10. The top 5 scores cash.

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested in joining. You will need to provide me with your DK username so I can send each of you an invite.

I will wait 3-4 days for a response and then I will create the tourney and send out invites. I need an accurate number of people because if we don't fill the tourney we can't play.

For the Masters tourney we had 20 join. I'm confident we will eclipse that number.
Classicmane and briguyflick are my douchebag buddies who would join

Reactions: Eppy99
Including myself 23 invites have been sent out. We still need 2 more players assuming everyone actually reserves their spot.

I cannot get my entry in while I am in Italy. I tried and it will not allow it. I can get it done when I hit New York on Tuesday so save me a space if you can.

Reactions: Eppy99
I need everyone who has an invite to at least reserve their spot asap. You can always draft later. I need to see where we're at. I'm a little worried we might not hit 25. I only had the option of doing 20 or 25. I gambled a bit.

If we have to I will start a new tourney for only 20. I haven't had much interest from non league types. Perhaps the $10 is too much for them.

Edit: I have one person from the premium board show some interest. We'll see if he signs up.

Last edited:
We currently have 15 of the 25 spots committed. I have 3 ringers with current invitations (2 of which are IU alum). All 3 will be participating. one of them (koltunm11) is already amongst the 15 who have reserved spots for the U.S. Open thus far. He's already submitted his lineup as well.

The other two ringers (dwerner22 & dekidaserb) have received invitations, and both have informed me they will, indeed, be reserving spots and submitting lineups as well. Both will have their spots reserved by tomorrow morning. So that's 17 right there.

I can get more ringers too if needed, but hopefully the 25 spots will fill before we need to go more ringers.

So I think we have all spots spoken for. They just need to reserve their spots. Waiting on @tbone6004 to get back from Italy tonight, ckhoosier almost always is bringing up the rear with @twenty02 (props to twenty for reserving his spot already), @whobop (think he got locked out of his house as he's usually in by now), and @Timmy! has two guys I'm waiting to reserve. We should be good! It's always good to have someone in the bullpen though.

So I think we have all spots spoken for. They just need to reserve their spots. Waiting on @tbone6004 to get back from Italy tonight, ckhoosier almost always is bringing up the rear with @twenty02 (props to twenty for reserving his spot already), @whobop (think he got locked out of his house as he's usually in by now), and @Timmy! has two guys I'm waiting to reserve. We should be good! It's always good to have someone in the bullpen though.
Lol I'll join now. Did my two douchebag friends join?

my three stars & three scrubs line up has let me down the last couple weeks. I'm giving it one more chance before maybe switching up

my three stars & three scrubs line up has let me down the last couple weeks. I'm giving it one more chance before maybe switching up
I've been fading the stars a lot in the big gpp's and that can work quite well, but in our league I don't think there's as much of an advantage doing so. Need more of a cash game approach to our league.

I cannot get my entry in while I am in Italy. I tried and it will not allow it. I can get it done when I hit New York on Tuesday so save me a space if you can.
I don't believe it's legal in New York right now. Will this be a problem?

I put in a $2 50/50 - top half get a little back - guves you a chance to play your 'I almost played that dude...' line-up...

I don't believe it's legal in New York right now. Will this be a problem?

I don't know. When I got to New York I didn't have time to enter. (Fraternity brother was on our same plane so we started yapping.) When i got to Indy and tried it was full.

I don't know. When I got to New York I didn't have time to enter. (Fraternity brother was on our same plane so we started yapping.) When i got to Indy and tried it was full.
Sorry about that. I know in New York you can't enter any DK contests. Did you get the secondary invite for the top half wins contest?

Good morning douchebags! The wait is finally over, it's game time!

On with my picks. Apparently I finally went pretty chalky as my team is completely highly owned. It's pretty much a cash lineup.

Berger 20%
Day 36%
Duffner 28%
Horschel 32%
Kuchar 36%
Schwartzel 32%

Umm, @twenty02 i just noticed your lineup wasn't submitted properly. This really sucks for you. You have a drinking problem, get help.

Good luck everyone, as is everywhere week 2nd place is up for grabs.

Good morning douchebags! The wait is finally over, it's game time!

On with my picks. Apparently I finally went pretty chalky as my team is completely highly owned. It's pretty much a cash lineup.

Berger 20%
Day 36%
Duffner 28%
Horschel 32%
Kuchar 36%
Schwartzel 32%

Umm, @twenty02 i just noticed your lineup wasn't submitted properly. This really sucks for you. You have a drinking problem, get help.

Good luck everyone, as is everywhere week 2nd place is up for grabs.

****!!!

Oh well, it's all your douchebags money anyway

Matsuyama only played at 12% - Me being 4% of that - any good reasons why he so lightly played? In a big pool I played hes only at 8% of several thousand.

SOAB - w/out a line-up and still 2 pts ahead of me - thanks to Toms DBB and 2 Bog to start play giving me a (-2) pts.
Points will be hard to come by this week. The winner in our league may not have much above 250.

Matsuyama only played at 12% - Me being 4% of that - any good reasons why he so lightly played? In a big pool I played hes only at 8% of several thousand.
He's burned some people lately.

I'm the only guy that picked Ryan Moore. That surprised me. He seems like a US Open type of guy.

Ugh, play suspended due to weather. Gonna be a long day.
Hopefully this will be the only line of storms today.

That course is brutal. Love the US Open. My butt might actually grow roots to my chair this weekend. Gonna be awesome

@whobop i don't blame you for taking two high priced studs but I'm suprised you Rory with the putting problems he's had. Why not save money on someone like Kuchar or go with Spieth.

@whobop i don't blame you for taking two high priced studs but I'm suprised you Rory with the putting problems he's had. Why not save money on someone like Kuchar or go with Spieth.
I thought Kuch was underpriced with as well as he's been playing.

Haha because I pick Rory every single tournament. He's my favorite golfer and I can't bring myself not to pick him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT