ADVERTISEMENT

The NFL's Conundrum......

I did do and without bothering o. Lol. Who is too emotional to type, Cray Cray?
You did and still right over your head. You want me to go back and quote every time you spell something wrong or use improper English on a message board? You taught 2nd graders, they didn't give a damn lucky for you and your apparent teaching skills. Stalker

Obviously a partisan dinosaur, and not a young athlete or parent having to comply with something more dangerous than the actual virus just to compete.

A goon.
You're all over the place and completely clueless, guy, and you're making assumptions about me and about vaccines that aren't based in fact.

Who's still pushing for Covid vaccine mandates? I'm sure as hell not. My original point was that there's zero credible evidence that Covid vaccines had anything to do with Hamil's cardiac arrest, and there's zero credible evidence that athletes are dropping like flies (which Dr. McCullough and others are falsely claiming) because of the Covid vaccine.

This shouldn't be a partisan issue. Remember it was a Republican president who accelerated the development and rollout of these vaccines. But idiots who you look up to have made it political, which is unfortunate. Stop listening to Tucker, that wacky British male nurse YouTube star and the disgraced Dr. McCullough. Start reading peer-reviewed studies that are published in JAMA and other medical journals. Stop being stupid.

You're all over the place and completely clueless, guy, and you're making assumptions about me and about vaccines that aren't based in fact.

Who's still pushing for Covid vaccine mandates? I'm sure as hell not. My original point was that there's zero credible evidence that Covid vaccines had anything to do with Hamil's cardiac arrest, and there's zero credible evidence that athletes are dropping like flies (which Dr. McCullough and others are falsely claiming) because of the Covid vaccine.

This shouldn't be a partisan issue. Remember it was a Republican president who accelerated the development and rollout of these vaccines. But idiots who you look up to have made it political, which is unfortunate. Stop listening to Tucker, that wacky British male nurse YouTube star and the disgraced Dr. McCullough. Start reading peer-reviewed studies that are published in JAMA and other medical journals. Stop being stupid.

I actually agreed and supported all the shitlibs that rallied against the Trump vaccine initially.

But, I found and took the under-advertised (imagine that) antibody blood test before the vaccine was rolled at CVS...$25.

Why didn't we (the US) antibody test everyone first, then offer the vaccine to those that wanted protection? If it was that deadly a disease, why not an efficient solution?$?

It was clear an antibody test, that would clear 75% of the population before the vaccine rollout, was unprofitable. I saw that. I was clear, but whatever. Didn't matter to me...do whatever you need to open up the schools and provide comfort for those that were scared...just leave me out of it. I had it. I'm black line antibody clear.

But no. Just like Taibbi illustated, this shitlib party I had supported for years turned on me. Blackballed from corporate events. Daughter (at 11) blackballed from camps. We're both black line antibody strong, but "**** you, comply".

Never again. Libertarian/Dem til 2020...never again.

I actually agreed and supported all the shitlibs that rallied against the Trump vaccine initially.

But, I found and took the under-advertised (imagine that) antibody blood test before the vaccine was rolled at CVS...$25.

Why didn't we (the US) antibody test everyone first, then offer the vaccine to those that wanted protection? If it was that deadly a disease, why not an efficient solution?$?

It was clear an antibody test, that would clear 75% of the population before the vaccine rollout, was unprofitable. I saw that. I was clear, but whatever. Didn't matter to me...do whatever you need to open up the schools and provide comfort for those that were scared...just leave me out of it. I had it. I'm black line antibody clear.

But no. Just like Taibbi illustated, this shitlib party I had supported for years turned on me. Blackballed from corporate events. Daughter (at 11) blackballed from camps. We're both black line antibody strong, but "**** you, comply".

Sure you were

You’d prefer to be a member of the shit show that’s going on now. Lol

Reactions: outside shooter
Fight on the floor. Bunch of clowns. What a surprise. Elect clowns and be surprised this happens? Lordy Lordy

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
It seems to shock you that there are independent thinkers out there that don't slurp from the partisan cock.

Don't worry princess, not gonna cut in line in front of you. All yours.
Bless her heart, Princess has been princess all her life and the real world scares her

It seems to shock you that there are independent thinkers out there that don't slurp from the partisan cock.

Independent thinkers in other words doesn’t believe medicine and science. Bless your heart. That’s independent perhaps, but not thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Independent thinkers in other words doesn’t believe medicine and science. Bless your heart. That’s independent perhaps, but not thinking.
Independent thinkers are people smart enough to think on their own, not ones that believes what big dollar government business that lobby the government tell them to believe that the latest pill will solve all their troubles. You are something else , trust the government about everything. Hey give me a pill the Govt says it's good for me, give me a shot the govt says its good for me. You seriously have no actual clue about anything do you? Hey give me a pill, that will fix that and I will show you.

It's hard for me to resist, but I'm still going to refrain from moderating content. (Behavior is something else altogether.) If I were to start, the only people left would be Brad and Marv, and Brad would be on a short leash.

You’d think one might see a difference with the level of shitposting. But, since there isn’t one, I think I’ll start to sink to a rarified level

At least your shitposting is exceedingly clever.

thank-you-very-much-thank-you.gif

So, are you an "independent thinker"? I see very little independence and even less thinking.

Or, is that the new phrase for gullible paranoid rube?

Anti vaxx sheep are far from independent thinkers.

It's hard for me to resist, but I'm still going to refrain from moderating content. (Behavior is something else altogether.) If I were to start, the only people left would be Brad and Marv, and Brad would be on a short leash.
Free speech is one thing, Mark but dangerous intentional misinformation is another

So then how did Wentz and Rodgers and others avoid getting vaxxed?

Ha. You sound like Grant Wahl.

We are unlikely to ever know the truth of what caused Hamlin's heart to stop. The one in many million odds of commotio cordis is a plausible explanation among those who want what happened to Hamlin to be ANYTHING other than the medical experiment they took part in.

Last edited:

That's quite a post. And directed at a woman. Looks like you've joined cray in a race to the bottom.

Since there is zero moderation on this board I will post naked tits every day until real moderation starts. This is my Speaker protest.

If you want to have a Reddit style clown board, let's have it.

You can either kick me off the board, moderate, or you get tits.

@UncleMark you folded like a cheap suit.

tumblr_no26ce6IQB1qhm2hjo1_400.png

Maybe.

But I will continue. Only thing that seems to get anyone's attention. I'm basically done with this place and I'll go out with tits blazing

As I posted last night in response to JDB, steps were taken last night, long before you started bombing us with tits.

You’d think one might see a difference with the level of shitposting. But, since there isn’t one, I think I’ll start to sink to a rarified level

Since there is zero moderation on this board I will post naked tits every day until real moderation starts. This is my Speaker protest.

If you want to have a Reddit style clown board, let's have it.

You can either kick me off the board, moderate, or you get tits.

@UncleMark you folded like a cheap suit.

tumblr_no26ce6IQB1qhm2hjo1_400.png

Free speech is one thing, Mark but dangerous intentional misinformation is another

You guys were stone cold silent when I was trying to keep a lid on the shitposting and was taking all the grief for it. Now you're whining about there being no moderation. Make up your minds. You want me to mod this place? Fine. Then back me up when I do.

Reactions: larsIU
You guys were stone cold silent when I was trying to keep a lid on the shitposting and was taking all the grief for it. Now you're whining about there being no moderation. Make up your minds. You want me to mod this place? Fine. Then back me up when I do.

Who was giving you grief besides a couple that were to be expected? I thought the framework you put in place when you started was perfect.

I'll back you up 100%. But I must have missed the few days it or so when this was all going down, or maybe it was all deleted.

Children are going to throw fits when you first put rules on them. So what? Who really complained?

Who was giving you grief besides a couple that were to be expected? I thought the framework you put in place when you started was perfect.

I'll back you up 100%. But I must have missed the few days it or so when this was all going down, or maybe it was all deleted.

Children are going to throw fits when you first put rules on them. So what? Who really complained?
let mark handle the morning shift since he seems to be an early riser. late night seems like goat is around. late afternoon and evening seems to be where the vacancy exists. where i am looking? @DANC

Maybe.

But I will continue. Only thing that seems to get anyone's attention. I'm basically done with this place and I'll go out with tits blazing
Oh damn - that's a shame. So sorry to see the board lose another parrot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT