ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP darling Margie Green just said Judge Engoron should be "disrobed".

What do you think? Combined IQ of maybe 240?
All I know is that they're all dogs chasing cars. They like to talk in generalities about governing but don't actually want to do any governing. And when they're in the majority, they don't know what to do with it. None of them are at all bright and whether they'd actually admit it or not, all they're interested in is bluster and who can get on the conservative news outlets more.

At one point, MTG was talked about as a potential VP candidate for Trump. When his list of possible picks came out, she was nowhere to be seen. It must suck when even Trump realizes you're too much of a moron to take seriously.

My hope is that the MAGA/Trump era of electing these types of people passes and we'll all be able to look back at this point in history as the 'what the hell were people thinking?" era.

Reactions: Bowlmania
All I know is that they're all dogs chasing cars. They like to talk in generalities about governing but don't actually want to do any governing. And when they're in the majority, they don't know what to do with it. None of them are at all bright and whether they'd actually admit it or not, all they're interested in is bluster and who can get on the conservative news outlets more.

At one point, MTG was talked about as a potential VP candidate for Trump. When his list of possible picks came out, she was nowhere to be seen. It must suck when even Trump realizes you're too much of a moron to take seriously.

My hope is that the MAGA/Trump era of electing these types of people passes and we'll all be able to look back at this point in history as the 'what the hell were people thinking?" era.
Yep. Zero interest in legislating.

Part-time job, paid staff, highly compensated and with benefits that far exceed what the average working stiff gets. They must have all kinds of "pinch me" moments and think "this sure as fvck beats running a CrossFit gym or the local Mickey D's."

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Yep. Zero interest in legislating.

Part-time job, paid staff, highly compensated and with benefits that far exceed what the average working stiff gets. They must have all kinds of "pinch me" moments and think "this sure as fvck beats running a CrossFit gym or the local Mickey D's."
Missouri State reps make $35k. Have to be there “in session.” Otherwise you work. Meet by zoom etc when needed. Maybe US reps should do the same

Missouri State reps make $35k. Have to be there “in session.” Otherwise you work. Meet by zoom etc when needed. Maybe US reps should do the same
That's similar to Ohio. Most state legislators have 'other' jobs when they're not in session. And are term limited.

I'd guess that's sort of how most state legislative bodies are, but I'm not sure.

Same woman who brought Hunter Biden sex pics to a House Oversight Committee hearing last summer.

I couldn't care less about her fantasies, but she shouldn't bring them to work.

Seriously fvcked up and dumber than a box of rocks.
She is coarse and trashy as hell, but that's not uncommon. I have more questions about her constituents; is she truly the best they could come up with?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
She is coarse and trashy as hell, but that's not uncommon. I have more questions about her constituents; is she truly the best they could come up with?
Not uncommon? I don't know, man. This is a new (low) level of coarse and trashy. MTG, Boebert and Santos (I'll throw him in to make it a threesome, but at least he's finally gone) make Moe, Larry and Curly look classy and erudite.

MTG made it to Congress in '20 by opting to run in a district where the incumbent had decided not to seek reelection. She defeated a brain surgeon in the primary (there's a joke in there somewhere but I'll leave that to someone else) and then ran essentially unopposed in the general when the Dem opponent dropped out a couple of months before the election. Kind of a perfect storm for the crazy conspiracy theorist who's had posts taken down from Facebook for promoting violence.

Boebert? Where do I begin? Maybe Beetlejuice. Nothing spells "class" like getting kicked out of a theater for vaping, shouting, arguing with other patrons and groping your date.

Santos? Everybody knows that bizarre and sad saga.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
AOC for the most part doesn't say dumb crap like the gazpacho gal. People just don't like her policy stances. I think her iq would double or triple mtg
i would doubt that. i trust they're equals, yet i imagine mtg has a bit more street/biz smarts than aoc. she's a university of georgia grad and a multi millionaire from a family of dream team type businesses. both are good at marketing themselves, which is a talent. out 435 we know both of them

the op is stupid. the right can point to the squad and maxine and all the rest to yabbut the boeberts and mtg's and gaetz's. just dumb to try and get a rise. but in keeping with this board, and you.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
i would doubt that. i trust they're equals, yet i imagine mtg has a bit more street/biz smarts than aoc. she's a university of georgia grad and a multi millionaire from a family of dream team type businesses. both are good at marketing themselves, which is a talent. out 435 we know both of them

the op is stupid. the right can point to the squad and maxine and all the rest to yabbut the boeberts and mtg's and gaetz's. just dumb to try and get a rise. but in keeping with this board, and you.
I think AOC is actually fairly intelligent. Not so sure about the rest of the Squad. The Squad says and does a lot of stupid shit. I'm tired of the double standards from the Squad when it comes to the wrong doings of Muslim countries. See no evil, speak no evil nonsense. I like Mehdi Hassan very much. Very smart and learned. Until he isn't when he goes onto one of his pro Muslim rants. Honestly, I don't give two shakes what religion you are. To borrow a phrase from Hitch "I don't want to play with your toys. I'm perfectly content with you playing with your toys, but I don't want your toys brought to my house and I don't want my kids playing with your toys". Keep religion out of politics--it has done nothing but bring grief.

That being said, nobody in the history of the congress can compare to MTG and Boebert. Neither of one those have the slightest clue what the hell is going on. To borrow another phrase from Hitch in describing Sarah Palin "She's a stupid woman and it doesn't impress me at all when all I hear out of her mouth is "communism" and "commie".

I don't think Gaetz is dumb. I think he's rotten to the core and a bullshit artist. All of congress are bullshitters--but there are degrees.

I think AOC is actually fairly intelligent. Not so sure about the rest of the Squad. The Squad says and does a lot of stupid shit. I'm tired of the double standards from the Squad when it comes to the wrong doings of Muslim countries. See no evil, speak no evil nonsense. I like Mehdi Hassan very much. Very smart and learned. Until he isn't when he goes onto one of his pro Muslim rants. Honestly, I don't give two shakes what religion you are. To borrow a phrase from Hitch "I don't want to play with your toys. I'm perfectly content with you playing with your toys, but I don't want your toys brought to my house and I don't want my kids playing with your toys". Keep religion out of politics--it has done nothing but bring grief.

That being said, nobody in the history of the congress can compare to MTG and Boebert. Neither of one those have the slightest clue what the hell is going on. To borrow another phrase from Hitch in describing Sarah Palin "She's a stupid woman and it doesn't impress me at all when all I hear out of her mouth is "communism" and "commie".

I don't think Gaetz is dumb. I think he's rotten to the core and a bullshit artist. All of congress are bullshitters--but there are degrees.
i hear cori bush regularly. she's every bit as dumb as the dual airbags of mtg and boebert. dumb and corrupt and racist. as i said, the your side is worse always has a counter. or barbara lee with her $50 minimum wage. we could go round and round

Reactions: DANC

i'll add and you already know but i think sometimes when we shake our heads at these people we forget that they actually represent people who voted for them who actually are just like them. cori bush voters are like cori bush for the most part. i have a good buddy who lives in dallas ga and he says all the time that as insane as mtg is people where he is love her. they look, talk, and think just like her. representative democracy at work. the rest of us just suffer

What do you think? Combined IQ of maybe 240?
That might not be a fair question.

Outside Shooter's post included "et al." That alone would sweep in a few points for the IQs of Trump, Giuliani, Alina Habba, Lindsey Graham, Sidney Powell, Mark Meadows, Kevin McCarthy, Gohmert, Jimmy Jordan etc.

Two or three points here and there could inflate the totals. I hope you're not betting on this.

I'm more pessimistic than you.

The pattern I see is that they want to get MAGAs in positions where there is no vote at all that might be influenced by the public (like executive orders by the President or Governors and court rulings by obscure MAGA judges or quiet decisions by school boards or library boards at meetings no one even attends).

The country is too split for them to count on a majority of public support for their actions to reverse Roe, to make discussions of abortion illegal, to ban books that millions of people have read or to declare that fertilized eggs and embryos are human beings that can be the basis for criminal charges.

Isn't she from a tiny district?

Her friend/enemy Boebert is so popular that she feels at risk now that voters know about her and is shopping for a safer tiny district.

Your partisan blinders in action.

AOC is well spoken and knows the difference between gazpacho and gestapo. plus she can form complete sentences.

Just because mtg acts like a thug doesnt make her street smart. Some people are just dumb.

Just because you don't like AOC on policy doesn't make her equal to mtg.

Your partisan blinders in action.
there is no one more partisan than you. there are both dems and conservatives on this board who consider you a moron. because you are a moron. as for aoc. just one of her many highlights. let us not forget the amazon debacle and how she really had zero understanding of how any of the funding for same worked. as i said before, when it comes to business, aoc is a bartender who sent to congress. mtg is a multimillionaire. she's what in stl we call a hoosier. but on the spectrum of intelligence i doubt aoc is any brighter than mtg. i'd pick mtg to take over and run a business any day before i'd pick aoc

At issue is a December tweet in which Ocasio-Cortez said that $21 trillion in the Pentagon’s financial transactions “could not be traced, documented, or explained” – and noted that such an amount of money could cover two-thirds of the total cost of Medicare for All.

I can’t stand either of them.

your partisan blinders in action

Isn't she from a tiny district?

Her friend/enemy Boebert is so popular that she feels at risk now that voters know about her and is shopping for a safer tiny district.
Boebert is very unlikely to win in the 4th District. One of the candidates at the debate asked her to Define "carpetbagger", and she finished 5th in the straw poll...

Even Republicans in her heavy GOP district see her as a hypocrite and are angry over the Beetlejuice incident. I guess they'll draw the line at vaping and giving a handjob in a theatre...

As to MTG she was fined over $100,000 for violating mask rules in the House.Lower courts ruled against her and SCOTUS just declined to hear her appeal. So she's ****ed.

Boebert is very unlikely to win in the 4th District. One of the candidates at the debate asked her to Define "carpetbagger", and she finished 5th in the straw poll...

Even Republicans in her heavy GOP district see her as a hypocrite and are angry over the Beetlejuice incident. I guess they'll draw the line at vaping and giving a handjob in a theatre...

As to MTG she was fined over $100,000 for violating mask rules in the House.Lower courts ruled against her and SCOTUS just declined to hear her appeal. So she's ****ed.

She’s worth $50 mil

there is no one more partisan than you. there are both dems and conservatives on this board who consider you a moron. because you are a moron. as for aoc. just one of her many highlights. let us not forget the amazon debacle and how she really had zero understanding of how any of the funding for same worked. as i said before, when it comes to business, aoc is a bartender who sent to congress. mtg is a multimillionaire. she's what in stl we call a hoosier. but on the spectrum of intelligence i doubt aoc is any brighter than mtg. i'd pick mtg to take over and run a business any day before i'd pick aoc

At issue is a December tweet in which Ocasio-Cortez said that $21 trillion in the Pentagon’s financial transactions “could not be traced, documented, or explained” – and noted that such an amount of money could cover two-thirds of the total cost of Medicare for All.

I can’t stand either of them.

your partisan blinders in action
I totally agree with you ("I can't stand either of them.")

Maybe some day Trump will be gone and politics will return to normal (or at least what it was before Gingrich).

Hick is just jealous that AOC's IQ is so much higher than his - he's easily impressed.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Hank Johnson says HI when discussing dumbest member ever.

MTG and Gaetz are idiots that will not have any effect on policy. They are for the extremes on both sides to talk about.

Before you ask….they are not dream team material
Diplomacy Trying To Be Nice GIF by Truly.

MTG and Cori B are both Dream Team material. Currently, the only lady on the team is zeke and she is more of a silent commitment.

I’m going to be honest. I’d bang MTG sober.
I’d bang Cori Bush after an 8 ball, 12 pack, and Xanax. Assuming, I didn’t die while consuming all those drugs.
Lars….I hope you run across this post in a couple of weeks and smile while you’re in some shitty meeting. You don’t have to respond. I know you would bang Cori sober.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT