ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP darling Margie Green just said Judge Engoron should be "disrobed".

lol

Nobody needs to see that, Marge.

Watching the GOP go the way of Margie, Trump, Putin, Tucker, etc. is the tragedy of our lifetimes, folks.
Jesus f*****g Christ. She just has to keep proving she was too goddamn stupid for even the Freedumb Caucus.

Reactions: Mark Milton
as i said before, when it comes to business, aoc is a bartender who sent to congress. mtg is a multimillionaire. she's what in stl we call a hoosier. but on the spectrum of intelligence i doubt aoc is any brighter than mtg. i'd pick mtg to take over and run a business any day before i'd pick aoc
The trouble is both have been chosen to help run the country.

Hank Johnson says HI when discussing dumbest member ever.

Well I didn't say who the dumbest member of congress was in the history of congress. I'm guessing that many people would be in the running. Hank might be in contention for his 2010 comments. I do remember his office said something like "hey he's kidding". Goofy response. Nevertheless, that's a different conversation. Unfortunately, in THIS congress, there are many, many members in contention, with America's answer to the Mitford sisters taking prominence

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Well I didn't say who the dumbest member of congress was in the history of congress. I'm guessing that many people would be in the running. Hank might be in contention for his 2010 comments. I do remember his office said something like "hey he's kidding". Goofy response. Nevertheless, that's a different conversation. Unfortunately, in THIS congress, there are many, many members in contention, with America's answer to the Mitford sisters taking prominence

Hank is still there if that is what you mean. And I an not trying to nitpick, but you did write: "nobody in the history of the congress can compare to MTG and Boebert". And topic was intelligence. So sorry if I somehow took that to mean the history of congress.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
Your partisan blinders in action.

AOC is well spoken and knows the difference between gazpacho and gestapo. plus she can form complete sentences.

Just because mtg acts like a thug doesnt make her street smart. Some people are just dumb.

Just because you don't like AOC on policy doesn't make her equal to mtg.
Well said. She is dumb and to my knowledge, there isn’t any real, meaningful passed legislation her name is tied to.

Shouting MAGA talking points and calling Joe Biden a criminal aren’t annoying side show aspects of her time in Washington, that’s her entire platform.

And she does have aspirations to be Trump’s VP, but the conservative nationalists he has to genuflect to don’t want any part of her being in the ticket.

Last edited:
lol

Nobody needs to see that, Marge.

Watching the GOP go the way of Margie, Trump, Putin, Tucker, etc. is the tragedy of our lifetimes, folks.

Had a similar experience.

When facing a Small Claims Judge with whom I was acquainted he declared, "Because I have had business deals with the defendant, I must relieve myself".

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Wonder what is more disturbing---the dummies in Congress or the basketball team? Never played competitive basketball--100% a football guy, but I can generally understand when things don't look right--mostly from a geometry level. There's gotta be more than to it than that with this team. I get the fact we don't have quality shooters. From my eye, we don't seem really quick/nimble as a team. As a whole, is this team simply not good enough to compete regularly from a quality or athletic standpoint? No clue.

Yes, that's far dumber than Jewish space lasers ..

I think you're just into female weight lifters with roid face ..
He’s into a rock pile even if there is a snake under it about now I’d wager

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT