ADVERTISEMENT

The Freedom Caucus has a FART in the House.

Aloha Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
Seriously. Their FART is the Floor Action Response Team. The reported purpose of FART is "to monitor the House floor lest Speaker Mike Johnson or other Republicans try to limit [Freedom Caucus] power." Interesting.

Reactions: Bill4411
-once-you-turn-60-never-trust-a-fart-c976b.png

Speaking of farts, Donald allegedly let loose a loudly audible, odiferous one in the courtroom today. According to numerous Twitter sphere sources. It’s actually trending.
Trump said it was an outstanding fart. The best fart in history. It was the loudest and the smelliest. They'll study his fart expertise for years to come. He says we all wish we could fart like him.

"Trial prep" may take on a whole new meaning in this case.

If I were on the defense team, I'd be on the phone with one of Trump's on-call docs and asking them to write a script for that god-awful stuff you have to drink the day before a colonoscopy. Have him gulp it down Sunday afternoon so he's tethered to his golden toilet Sunday night and cleaned out by Monday morning. He won't have to take a dump for days, and that's one less thing for his lawyers to worry about next week.

This fissure was actually overdue, it seems. Davidson and Nehls are serious lawmakers who want to move the House GOP in a more activist-right direction. As the Gaetz wing of the Freedom Caucus (which included Good) becomes more focused on pandering (double entendre only marginally intended), it’s going to be harder to hold the Davidson types in.

I could see the lines shaking out as

New Freedom Caucus: Davidson, Nehls, Roy, Palmer, Steube, Collins, Fulcher, Burlison, Murphy, Brecheen, Green, Harshbarger, Self, Cloud, Cline, Griffith, Tiffany, Hageman

Look At Me On Television Caucus: Jordan, Gaetz, Biggs, Gosar, Crane, Moore, Boebert, Luna, Donalds, Clyde, Miller, Higgins, Harris, Perry, Norman, DesJarlais, Ogles

Trump said it was an outstanding fart. The best fart in history. It was the loudest and the smelliest. They'll study his fart expertise for years to come. He says we all wish we could fart like him.
Did anyone bottle the emissions? Dbm will pay top dollar!

This fissure was actually overdue, it seems. Davidson and Nehls are serious lawmakers who want to move the House GOP in a more activist-right direction. As the Gaetz wing of the Freedom Caucus (which included Good) becomes more focused on pandering (double entendre only marginally intended), it’s going to be harder to hold the Davidson types in.

I could see the lines shaking out as

New Freedom Caucus: Davidson, Nehls, Roy, Palmer, Steube, Collins, Fulcher, Burlison, Murphy, Brecheen, Green, Harshbarger, Self, Cloud, Cline, Griffith, Tiffany, Hageman

Look At Me On Television Caucus: Jordan, Gaetz, Biggs, Gosar, Crane, Moore, Boebert, Luna, Donalds, Clyde, Miller, Higgins, Harris, Perry, Norman, DesJarlais, Ogles
It's interesting to see Green in with the serious lawmakers and not with the Look at Me on TV ones (even if she feuds with some of the latter.) She might merit her own category. Maybe she and Hank Johnson can start their own special Georgia crazy caucus. 🤨

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT