ADVERTISEMENT

The "caravan" is even worse than we thought. It has "Middle Easterners" in it!!!!

Since when is Bangladesh part of the middle east? Watching Steve Cortez talking about folks from Bangladesh sneaking across the southern border. idiot.

Really ? Houston? I didn't claim to be there . What do you know , I guess you went to Epcot? I know someone that lived in Costa Rica for a yr . Last I checked Houston is in the US so no it's not just like Houston
What do I know? I’ve been there, I have friends there, I do business there. I have even walked the streets of San Jose at night and never felt in danger. Heck, I’d rather be on the street there at night than in parts of Houston.

What do I know? I’ve been there, I have friends there, I do business there. I have even walked the streets of San Jose at night and never felt in danger. Heck, I’d rather be on the street there at night than in parts of Houston.
OK that is fine and you have experience vs just saying its like Houston as you stated before

I’ve been all over Central America except for El Salvador and Costa Rica. I never felt in any danger at all. In fact the people were great. Very poor, but very nice. I think in the cities it can get a little hairy at night so you have to be careful , but I think most of the violence you hear about is between gangs.

Life’s too short not to see the world and Latin America is fantastic. I’m going to be in Peru next month. I’ve been once before and loved it. I was scheduled to be in Lima for all of October to do an emerseon course in Spanish, but something came up and I had to cancel, so I’m going to spend a week in Lima with some friends I have there and see how I like the city.

I believe you....guess the worst I've heard is about Guatemala City.

Yeah. Luckily I have a friend whose grandmother has a house there. So, I'm hoping to go early next year an knock it off the list.

I was in Honduras in Feb and had a GREAT time...but I was in the rain forest on the mainland and rode horses through the little towns. Sweet people who live in extreme poverty. I was also on the island of Roatan which is seemed totally safe. I went to a VERY local bar there where zero English was spoken. They treated me great. In fact they seemed to enjoy having a gringo there. I kind of like to go to places that make me feel a bit uncomfortable in the first place, though. So, who knows. Maybe I was 2 minutes away from being kidnapped.

If you like Miami, you would love Panama City. It really is a first world city. Cool restaurants, clubs, etc.

I believe you....guess the worst I've heard is about Guatemala City.

wait-what-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

I have no idea what the point of that post was, other than just being pissed off at “lefties”.

Wow.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
He doesn't half like creating a mountain out of a molehill, does he! Anyway, in his eyes, all brown folks look the same except those with money.

He needs to personally go on a business trip to Mar and see if he can build a Trump Resort there. Give the world a break.
Trump's mainly focused on making a bump out of his outie.

Reactions: sglowrider
I have a real problem with your suggestion, I don't own any weapons. Your problem is you assume that I do and would go down their and fight them to the death. I say open the boarder and let everyone in around the world that wants to come. I cry uncle to your stupidly. Open boarders for all I say. Let them come by the hundreds of thousands. That surly is the right thing to do.

Whats an 'open border'?

Whats an 'open border'?
Don't be a smart ass about spelling. You making fun of my learning disability? You want an open boarder, that is what you advocate with your position. I say let you have you way. If they can make the march let them in because they are tougher than most Americans who can't march 25 miles.

Don't be a smart ass about spelling. You making fun of my learning disability? You want an open boarder, that is what you advocate with your position. I say let you have you way. If they can make the march let them in because they are tougher than most Americans who can't march 25 miles.

Gee... I wasn't even thinking about that. I am pretty flexible with the English Language -- from spelling to sentence structure -- so no, I wasn't poking fun at your 'learning disability.'

I am serious when I am asking your perception of what you think you are facing now; an 'open border'?

Gee... I wasn't even thinking about that. I am pretty flexible with the English Language -- from spelling to sentence structure -- so no, I wasn't poking fun at your 'learning disability.'

I am serious when I am asking your perception of what you think you are facing now; an 'open border'?
I am just saying that the opposition to legal immigration is to open the boarders to anyone who claims refugee status. That is your position or am I mistaken?

Watch Trump admit he has ‘no proof of anything’
https://shareblue.com/watch-trump-admit-he-has-no-proof-of-anything/

Trump then claimed that immigration officials tell him, “It happens all the time, from the Middle East.”
“But there’s no proof,” CNN reporter Jim Acosta noted.
“Well, there could very well be,” Trump said.
“But there’s no proof,” Acosta repeated.
“There’s no proof of anything, there’s no proof of anything,” Trump replied. “But there could very well be.”

Trump is right about one thing: There is no proof to back up his multiple lies because, as one Fox News anchor put it, “It doesn’t exist.”
Even the “statistics” Pence invoked to support his audacious claim — “It’s inconceivable that there are not people of Middle Eastern descent in a crowd of more than 7,000 people advancing toward our border,” he said earlier in the day — were also bogus, as Pence’s office later conceded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT