ADVERTISEMENT

Red Counties in America have 100% Higher Covid Rates Than Blue Counties

Sorry. I don't like you because you come across as never trying to seek to understand others' perspective but always trying to prove someone wrong by posting a freaking thesis. You come across as not wanting to discuss but just prove how wrong someone else is. Wrong to the point that the person should feel ashamed for even trying to discuss. And if they respond to you, it's more of the same. Just tiring. I stopped reading your stuff months ago.

You didn't have to call me a Trumpet, I am pretty sure you were thinking it. Apologies if I am wrong. But dumbasses like Stuffshot just like to name and throw stupid labels out there and it gets old. Being called racist gets old. Again, apologies to you as I may have taken my dismay out on you.

I am sure you are probably a decent person, but I just don't enjoy you on this board.

35 yrs ago, a friend of mine got mad a yelled at me: I know you're right. "You are ALWAYS right!" Talk about a brutal awaking for a 17 yr old. But he was right. My desire to always be right made me a dick. That is what I read/see in you. Sorry.
I don't recall ever calling you a racist.

I don't recall ever calling you a racist.

No. I said you like to just name call and throw labels. My post was not grammatically correct and left the impression you called me racist. My mistake.

But now that I think about it, it may have been you that posted Ithat I hate Mexicans and brown people. Or that may have been IU Hickory. Probably hick as he likes to name call instead of discuss.

No. I said you like to just name call and throw labels. My post was not grammatically correct and left the impression you called me racist. My mistake.

But now that I think about it, it may have been you that posted Ithat I hate Mexicans and brown people. Or that may have been IU Hickory. Probably hick as he likes to name call instead of discuss.
Jeez. I never said you "hate Mexicans and brown people" either.

This board really sucks and has actually gotten worse since the election.

Jeez. I never said you "hate Mexicans and brown people" either.

This board really sucks and has actually gotten worse since the election.
Look what won, When you have a useless, worn out POS as president and a VP in hiding it brings that out

I don't like Trump. I won't denigrate those who do like him.

And for those who do like him, "denigrate" means "put down unfairly"

🙂

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Something to keep in perspective: Yes, there is a significant amount of illegal immigrants crossing the border, and this is a problem, but if it is true that the number of illegal immigrants is about 1 million people, and if 80% are not vaccinated, then that is the potential for 800,000 people now in this country that can spread the virus.

But when you compare that to the adult population of the United States (~253 million) and the fact that 30% are still not vaccinated, that means we are currently sitting on about 76 million unvaccinated Americans (in addition to the children who cannot currently take the vaccine). So I see a problem that is almost 100 times worse than the border issue (with regards to Covid).

I say let's get our crap together first on the big problem, and then deal with the smaller problems thereafter.

I missed this a few weeks ago but one thing is missing in your calculation...the 37M who got Covid-19, and what % of those did not get vaccinated because they had the antibodies and didn't feel the need to get the jab?

So, many of those 76M may have already had Covid and didn't get vaccinated. I have no idea.

My apologies if you addressed this already and I missed it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT