ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to IVF I have 3 daughters.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Without IVF my wife and would be childless.

So, just a head's up to you Christo-fascists with big mouths: keep quiet about such things around me. And my wife. Stop acting like you have some "in" w/ a sky fairy, get over yourselves and shut your ****ing mouths.

Don't want IVF? Don't do it. Don't want an abortion? Don't have one. Just shut your pious ****ing mouths FINALLY. Most of America thinks you're a-holes.

So, just a head's up to you Christo-fascists with big mouths: keep quiet about such things around me. And my wife. Stop acting like you have some "in" w/ a sky fairy, get over yourselves and shut your ****ing mouths.

Don't want IVF? Don't do it. Don't want an abortion? Don't have one. Just shut your pious ****ing mouths FINALLY. Most of America thinks you're a-holes.
I'm thinking your kids probably look like the next-door neighbor.

I'm thinking your kids probably look like the next-door neighbor.
What a shitty thing to say, but sort of hits at the crux of this topic.

Far right conservatives can’t see beyond their own perspective and limited worldview and have no idea how deeply personal and impactful reproductive rights are to people.

They truly don’t care that they don’t get it, until their limited bubble is impacted and their wife needs something like IVF treatment or their sister or wife are faced with a difficult, life threatening pregnancy related decision.

People like this are very often devoid of empathy and compassion.

Last edited:

Far right conservatives can’t see beyond their own perspective and limited would view and have no idea how deeply personal and impactful reproductive rights are to people.

They truly don’t care that they don’t get it, until their limited bubble is impacted and their wife needs something like IVF treatment or their sister or wife are faced with a difficult, life threatening pregnancy related decision.

Meaningless drivel.

• Sad
Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC

Far right conservatives can’t see beyond their own perspective and limited would view and have no idea how deeply personal and impactful reproductive rights are to people.

I'll admit it.
I'm alien,
or Death...

Remember the Brad Pitt movie 'Meet Joe Black'?

Good morning. I just spoke to your wife and she said none of that is true. The three girls are not your kids, they’re the Amazon drivers kids. You were just shooting blanks, buddy. Sorry, to be the one to deliver the bad news.

Last edited:

P#ss off with all that nonsense. UTFO is a troll who should be banned. The reality is you just want to be an ass to conservatives, which is why you consistently respond in his threads.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
He’s a drive by lib that never sticks around to have a productive discussion. Never seen him post into the same thread on here.

If we banned trolls from posting on this board, there would be about three people left and Farva's never ending string of emails he has to make new screen names.

Exactly! Goat banned a poster a few years ago for troll posting. UTFO gets a pass for doing it all the time. 3 threads in the past day and zero discussion from him beyond the initial post.
I do not support banning anyone, including Utfo.
Trolling is a mind sport, and anyone is free to play or not play...
...just scroll past..

P#ss off with all that nonsense. UTFO is a troll who should be banned. The reality is you just want to be an ass to conservatives, which is why you consistently respond in his threads.
What? How exactly is what he said trolling?

• Haha
...just scroll past..

I agree. And I got banned arguing against pulling and banning that poster a few years ago.

While I agree with you on IVF and understand it’s personal to you, your over the top post will get over the top responses from those that are inclined to be asses too.

Reactions: UncleMark
Both posts were over the top. We should do better.

Reactions: UncleMark
I'll admit it.
I'm alien,
or Death...

Remember the Brad Pitt movie 'Meet Joe Black'?
Weird that your response is to compare yourself to Brad Pitt. My guess is a more apt alien comparison would be Vincent D’Onofrio in Men in Black.

Reactions: Bowlmania
...just scroll past..
I’d agree, but other posters have been banned. UTFO is much worse than Favre (1-275), Cray, and etc. Plus Alf was a terrible sitcom.

Cray was in a category all to himself.
Cray was far crazier, but most of his posts were normal. I understand why you banned him. The point I was trying to make is UFTO is in a league of his own when it comes to drive by shit posting.

I'm guessing the answer is yes.
One way or the other. I’m curious as to which comes first. Would a person that flies a “**** Joe Biden” flag do that if he wasn’t a Trumpster? Would that same person fly a “**** Donald Trump” flag if he wasn’t a Trumpster? I think the answer is “no” to both questions.

Far right conservatives can’t see beyond their own perspective and limited worldview and have no idea how deeply personal and impactful reproductive rights are to people.

It was a response that the original post deserved.

I’m guessing UTFO doesn’t even have kids or if he does, their birth had nothing to do with IVF.

He most likely copy pasted that from Reddit or Democratic underground.

The guy is the ultimate drive by shit poster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT