ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks, GOP & NRA! 231 Mass Shooting in 2024 (UPDATED 06/20/24)

We have common sense gun laws. They aren't enforced. They often aren't enforced by progressive DAs who, because of equity, don't like throwing the book at criminals.

About that MSU shooter...

We absolutely do NOT have common sense Gun laws in many states? Why? Because Republicans value guns more than they value the lives of people. They prove it to us time and time again. ( I can play your blame the other side too)

Wow.

They are all so-called "law abiding citizens" until they decide to go to their closet in their parents' back bedroom and select one of the many assault weapons they shouldn't have and go to a crowded public place and kill little kids and unarmed citizens. Those are the criminals you knowingly go out of your way to protect -- you know they are out there.

Your idea of a "real discussion" as you put it is just another burst of assault weapon fire with no action to prevent it in the future.
What's crazy to me is the defense offered in the post you were responding to. The NRA and pro-gun folks predicate their whole argument on God granted US citizens individual freedoms and the right to be armed to the teeth if anyone decides to eff with those freedoms.

That's the disconnect. There is no arguing with someone who has such a perverted view of our collective relationship with a higher power. I've mentioned this before, but Kurt Vonnegut's essay on the Sermon on the Mount should be required reading before posting here. It's in his last book, "Man Without A Country." Essentially what he talks about is how a lot of people don't actually want to embrace the core of Jesus' teachings, which is what the Sermon on the Mount is. People want to quote/cling to just about everything thing else in the Bible to justify whatever it is they want to justify, but pared down to its simplest form, people really don't want to embrace what Jesus actually said in the Bible. Vonnegut considered himself a Christ-loving atheist because he actually thought Jesus' teachings were good and pure; it was just everyone else who mucked it all up.

Look at all the people who post here saying it's their right to own a gun (and potentially kill someone), openly discriminate against people who's lifestyle they disapprove of and calling bigger cities shitholes because of crime and homelessness AND consider themselves Christian. I don't know how you reconcile all that with claiming to be a follower of Christ.

Can’t ring a doorbell or pull into the wrong driveway. A paranoid society all ready to shoot is a recipe for disaster. Why does every country but ours understand this?
Amazingly, the shooter was an angry old white guy. Who-da-thunk-it?

No word yet on whether the NRA will pay his bail and invite him to speak at their convention.

Monahan.png

Can’t ring a doorbell or pull into the wrong driveway. A paranoid society all ready to shoot is a recipe for disaster. Why does every country but ours understand this?
People get their hackles up when I say this, but it's because the pro-gun crowd is largely steeped in fear.

Now that I've brought this up again, you'll see some of the usual suspects attempting to explain why their gun ownership isn't based in trying to attain some sort of security and safety against God knows what they're afraid would happen without a gun, but I honestly don't know why else someone would want to own an assault rifle.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Another stunner, the Kansas city man who gunned down the black teen is... get this... and angry old white guy!

No word yet on whether the NRA will also pay his bail and invite him to speak at their convention.

Ft9g0lvX0AAkFax

And another "accident."

Good news is that the 16 year old KC kid looks like he’ll make a complete recovery. This after being shot in the head, then shot again while on the ground. Kid got really lucky and so did the 85 yr old man for not being a murderer.

People get their hackles up when I say this, but it's because the pro-gun crowd is largely steeped in fear.

Now that I've brought this up again, you'll see some of the usual suspects attempting to explain why their gun ownership isn't based in trying to attain some sort of security and safety against God knows what they're afraid would happen without a gun, but I honestly don't know why else someone would want to own an assault rifle.
I walked the convention center before the NRA convention in Indianapolis last week. The collateral and seminar topics certainly led me to believe that the organization appeals to fearful people. Some of the seminars were: Is your draw fast enough?, Reload like a champ!, and How to stay safe ina gun free zone. It’s was pretty surreal to me.

I’ve seen several of the conventions and attendees come through town. The NRA convention is the only one I can remember having two large motorized scooter corrals.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I never watch the msm, but last night my wife had on NBC while I was cooking...The Chicago story went like this Chicago police respond to large group of teens. Not any mention of people getting beaten, property getting damaged or race. Kansas City story...White homeowner accused of shooting black teen.

Therein lies the problem. The msm paints a narrative and has this country in disarray, along with all the other actors on payroll. It's not gonna get any better unless there is accountability.

Another stunner, the Kansas city man who gunned down the black teen is... get this... and angry old white guy!

No word yet on whether the NRA will also pay his bail and invite him to speak at their convention.

Ft9g0lvX0AAkFax
Glad to hear Yarl will be ok. This may very well have been an incident motivated in part by race.

Any word yet on the identity of the girl below?

Is she okay? Has Biden called her to invite her to the White House? It seems this could also potentially have had some racial factors in play.

We seem to know a lot about Yarl but not this incident. Odd.

Last edited:
Did you know that when adjusted for population size 1 out of every 1 million white Americans killed a black person in 2019?

And that in that same year 12 out of every 1 million black Americans killed a white person?

That’s correct you read that right. If you are a white person it is 12x more likely a black person will kill you than vice versa.

Did you know that when adjusted for population size 1 out of every 1 million white Americans killed a black person in 2019?

And that in that same year 12 out of every 1 million black Americans killed a white person?

That’s correct you read that right. If you are a white person it is 12x more likely a black person will kill you than vice versa.
@outside shooter

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Blacks being killed by other blacks … that’s the majority of gun violence

Blacks being killed by other blacks … that’s the majority of gun violence
Most of all violence is intra-racial across all ethnic groups aside from Asians.

But I thought the above data was interesting because often some people believe that there is a white on black violence problem.

Most of all violence is intra-racial across all ethnic groups aside from Asians.

But I thought the above data was interesting because often some people believe that there is a white on black violence problem.
According to the msm there is...However you go on Titter and see 1-5 black mob on single white beatings daily.

According to the msm there is...However you go on Titter and see 1-5 black mob on single white beatings daily.
MSM is a joke. The stats tell the story

MSM is a joke. The stats tell the story
This is sad...This is a store in this ladies neighborhood. She is beside herself trying to BUY for her kids. She can't its looted along with every other store around her. She tells it like it is too.

• Sad
This is sad...This is a store in this ladies neighborhood. She is beside herself trying to BUY for her kids. She can't its looted along with every other store around her. She tells it like it is too.

I feel so sorry for the honest, working people who can't afford to move out of these neighborhoods.

I feel so sorry for the honest, working people who can't afford to move out of these neighborhoods.
They vote against their interests

The Chicago violence is awful and completely unacceptable.

Also awful and completely unacceptable are the hoardes of scared and heavily-armed MAGA sheeple who are gunning down people who knock on the wrong door or mistakenly pull into the wrong driveway.

Also awful and completely unacceptable are the hoardes of scared and heavily-armed MAGA sheeple who are gunning down people who knock on the wrong door or mistakenly pull into the wrong driveway.
“Hordes” show the stats

39 murders so far in the city this year. Suspects. 28 black. 4 white. Guarantee heavily armed maga 0.

Think….

Where did I say that MAGA people are behind the Chicago murders, dumbass? You, think....
I’ll bet you old white maga men account for less than half a percent of the murders in this country but that’s what you are worried about. Why? 1). You’re dumb. 2) you’re a msm cuck. It’s like worrying about a zit when you’ve got stage 4 cancer

Unfortunately for them the ones who are out there doing the killings use guns. So if we had any sense we would restrict and regulate guns to the detriment of those who aren’t doing the killings. But whatever

I guarantee there were less shootings at the nra convention than sobe spring break

I’ll bet you old white maga men account for less than half a percent of the murders in this country but that’s what you are worried about.
...says the guy who gets lathered up into an angry old man frenzy over the one-in-a-million tranny athlete winning a race somewhere.

If you seriously think that tranny violence causes as much mayhem as American MAGA white supremacists and other violent right-wing MAGA groups, then you are far beyond help.
If you think maga violence rates at all then you are far beyond help, which I already know that you clearly are. I live in the most dangerous city in America. Maga violence accounts for zero percent of that violence. Stop being a puppet. Think for yourself. Read the statistics. You’re being played.

If you seriously think that tranny violence causes as much mayhem as American MAGA white supremacists and other violent right-wing MAGA groups, then you are far beyond help.
There are more murders in little west palm than maga white supremacists commit nationwide. Shit there are probably more murders around N Tamarind than all the maga white supremacist murders nationwide. You’re lost with this msm narrative

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT