ADVERTISEMENT

testing, testing

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
123!

Had a post deleted, but I guess that doesn't get you automatically banned? Critical of our coach, which I guess is frowned upon.

Criticize all you want, but this is the only board that even keeps me visiting peegs anymore.

Reactions: C-$
123!

Had a post deleted, but I guess that doesn't get you automatically banned? Critical of our coach, which I guess is frowned upon.

Criticize all you want, but this is the only board that even keeps me visiting peegs anymore.
You may have to write a hand written letter to CTC to apologize for your transgressions. You should be ashamed.

123!

I also had a post deleted too for the second time about Crean and a warning I would be banned for future posts critical of Crean. Some mod over there is hanging on his ball sack.

I also had a post deleted too for the second time about Crean and a warning I would be banned for future posts critical of Crean. Some mod over there is hanging on his ball sack.

So the mod must be cheyennemtn then.....

You may have to write a hand written letter to CTC to apologize for your transgressions. You should be ashamed.

I thought about writing a letter since ultimately I was responsible for my post, but then I decided to have my employees do it instead.

He's a mod??? :D :O

You cannot be serious!

LOL! Nah....I don't think so. He's just been puffin on TC's nuts all these years that he's the first one I thought of.

I've asked if he was Crean relation......the way he blindly supports him could only come from family.

123!

No criticism warranted. I literally cannot remember the last time I looked at a Peegs board other than this one.

Make fun of Indiana Scott you'll get the same warning, I've had 10 of them. lol. I can't help myself. The dude is irritating ..

Make fun of Indiana Scott you'll get the same warning, I've had 10 of them. lol. I can't help myself. The dude is irritating ..

I made fun of one of his posts this week and it was deleted within minutes. I think it went right over his head though.

The free board is so awful it almost makes me want to get a premie membership again. Except that I hate the format so much it's not worth it.

Premie? Hell, I found out quickly there's just as many jacktards over there.

I'll spend my $100 on something more enjoyable....at least until the clown is replaced....then I may reconsider.

The free board? I've never even looked at that cesspool of idiocy in a couple years. I still pay for the premie, but have spent more time on the football board than bb. I already know how the year will play out - underwhelming

I made fun of one of his posts this week and it was deleted within minutes. I think it went right over his head though.
IU Scott is the only reason to read any of these boards. His post about his daughter being accepted to IU reads like a 3 grader wrote it, which of course, all of his posts read like. But he's so alarmingly dumb his posts are true gold. I wish more posters would read his stuff. That way we could have an imitate 'IU Scott posts' day.

I tok a dump this moaning and I thunk I hurt Iself - IU SCoot

Reactions: IUecho87
IU Scott is the only reason to read any of these boards. His post about his daughter being accepted to IU reads like a 3 grader wrote it, which of course, all of his posts read like. But he's so alarmingly dumb his posts are true gold. I wish more posters would read his stuff. That way we could have an imitate 'IU Scott posts' day.

He's constantly telling people how to think. How to watch. How to be a fan. Yea, it's hilarious that someone could be that unaware of themselves.

He's constantly telling people how to think. How to watch. How to be a fan. Yea, it's hilarious that someone could be that unaware of themselves.

You aren't a 'real' fan, TMP.

LOL... yes, hes an idiot. You coined him with a term a couple months ago that I can't believe I forgot because it was so fitting....

That's the post I responded to which got deleted. There's no way a 3rd grader could construct something that shitty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT