ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift

Jordan famously said "Republicans buy sneakers too." Good for her. Maybe 10% more of her fans will vote.

Have to wonder if Trump takes the bait and fires off some 4am 'Truths' from the shitter going after her in his usual colorful language.
He was so unhinged I though he was going to go to heels up and blow jobs right on stage. Amazing he mustered up 1% of the composure of a normal human and didn't go there.

It would be wise for Trump and his followers to just let this endorsement pass and not even acknowledge it. Getting into a social media battle with Swift and her fans? Trump and company will lose horribly in that battle. It's already happening with Elon's just flat out weird and creepy tweet. As the kids say the man has no Rizz. Or something like that.

There are lots and lots of dumb people and it would be a shame if ALL of them voted for Trump. Harris need to get a healthy chunk of the dumbass vote. The problem is that Dems don't know how dumbasses linke McMurt think

• Haha
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
It would be wise for Trump and his followers to just let this endorsement pass and not even acknowledge it. Getting into a social media battle with Swift and her fans? Trump and company will lose horribly in that battle. It's already happening with Elon's just flat out weird and creepy tweet. As the kids say the man has no Rizz. Or something like that.
Bring on the social media battle! I will bring the popcorn!

There are lots and lots of dumb people and it would be a shame if ALL of them voted for Trump. Harris need to get a healthy chunk of the dumbass vote. The problem is that Dems don't know how dumbasses linke McMurt think
10fe5a833a4bafa053ac35b9cd7a3b3e.jpg

Some early indications of the Swift effect From Target Smart/Tom Bonier

And just so people can be aware of where those phony polls that predicted a 2022 "Red Wave" (which dbm and a few others continually posted ) Notice the worst offenders...

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
So Vance commented that people don't care about out-of-touch billionaire celebrities.

I wonder who he works for?

DBM put up a tweet like, people obsessed with celebrities are not as smart? Hmm, I wonder if he gets the irony in that any more than Vance. Trump is a celebrity as celebrity comes. At least with Swift, I listen to classic rock and hate the Chiefs so I almost never hear much about her. Trump has had his dream fulfilled of being the most discussed human being in history. Heck, I was playing euchre and somehow his name kept coming up...

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
So Vance commented that people don't care about out-of-touch billionaire celebrities.

I wonder who he works for?

DBM put up a tweet like, people obsessed with celebrities are not as smart? Hmm, I wonder if he gets the irony in that any more than Vance. Trump is a celebrity as celebrity comes. At least with Swift, I listen to classic rock and hate the Chiefs so I almost never hear much about her. Trump has had his dream fulfilled of being the most discussed human being in history. Heck, I was playing euchre and somehow his name kept coming up...
Yea, he has ruined Euchre for me lol

Are you talking about all the whiny little bitches who have their panties in a bind over Taylor Swift endorsing Kamala Harris? If so, I agree that it is kind of surprising.
I'm surprised that the Trump cultists on here aren't running with the stupid conspiracy theory that Harris had a hidden earpiece and was being fed lines during the debate.

Apparently that's a popular delusion among the dbm twitter twits and truth social morons. Special earrings!

I'm surprised that the Trump cultists on here aren't running with the stupid conspiracy theory that Harris had a hidden earpiece and was being fed lines during the debate.

Apparently that's a popular delusion among the dbm twitter twits and truth social morons.
My favorite conspiracy theory is that ABC News gave all the questions to Kamala Harris in advance of the debate. That's a little like a team showing up to an NBA basketball game and accusing the refs of telling the other team what the rules of basketball are.

If a presidential campaign doesn't know what will be asked of their candidate in a presidential debate less than 2 months from election day, their candidate is an idiot and doesn't deserve to be president.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Taylor Swift is #8 in the world with 95 million Twitter followers. Trump is 9th with 90 million.
I think we need a battle-royale, winner takes all followers! (Which would likely result in being #2 just behind Elon!)

My favorite conspiracy theory is that ABC News gave all the questions to Kamala Harris in advance of the debate. That's a little like a team showing up to an NBA basketball game and accusing the refs of telling the other team what the rules of basketball are.

If a presidential campaign doesn't know what will be asked of their candidate in a presidential debate less than 2 months from election day, their candidate is an idiot and doesn't deserve to be president.
Why would that surprise you? Remember when Donna Brazile gave the questions in advance?

🤣🤣 he’s like my minion. I love it lol. You know when it’s all said and done I don’t think the race will even be that close. He’s self-destructing before our eyes
A lot of people hate Taylor swift.

Not me necessarily.

I liked Fearless.Speak Now, and 22.

When she somehow became a pop sensation shaking her ass on stage the game changed.

Just a complete cynical marketing ploy.

I don’t like people who will sell their soul like that. She doesn’t even like the music she makes now.

Her suburban PA parents who lean right are clinging on to dear life. Mother seems overbearing.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
🤣🤣 he’s like my minion. I love it lol. You know when it’s all said and done I don’t think the race will even be that close. He’s self-destructing before our eyes
He knows what he's doing. Let him cook. The election is the regular people vs the elites/the cabal.

But when she said she was a cat lady, suddenly dozens of Haitians descended on her domicile. She has to be more careful.
^^ this is a pastor repeating a debunked racist propaganda trope. At the core of that statement is hatred and lies. Hatred and lies are the work of Satan. You are lost and too f**king dumb to know it.

Jesus approves of this post.

Last edited:
^^ this is a pastor repeating a debunked racist propaganda trope. At the core of that statement is hatred and lies. Hatred and lies are the work of Satan. You are lost and too f**king dumb to know it.

Jesus approves of this post.
Dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT