ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court to decide Trump immunity claim

I also want to know what they did with that slice of cheese after the photo. Should have gone straight in the trash.
You’re the chef. Isn’t that cross contam? I’ve been around celebrities, CEO’s of big corps, multiple billionaires, but really no politicians ever. Nothing beyond local. They seem like quite a breed

I did, but Marv wasn't incorporating the author's opinions into his post. He was simply linking it as evidence that it very much did happen at the time.
Exactly it, just suggesting opinions change. Supposedly Roberts changed 3 times.

Somehow The Brethren was written. Do some of us believe it is all fiction? People talk.

Schumer is so horrible. Cheese on a raw burger. Come on. Opposite of the DREAM TEAM

BB1onlOR.img
Let alone that the dogs have already been on long enough, before the burgers, to have grill marks and have already been turned...... cheap skate take.

Let alone that the dogs have already been on long enough, before the burgers, to have grill marks and have already been turned...... cheap skate take.
The guy is just a fake. Right now Cray is cracking a beer. Last night he caught a hog. Skinned it. Prepped it. Buried it today. Tomorrow he’ll dig it up and have a feast for anyone who cares to stop by.

How does that even happen? Did they find dogs that were pre-marked? Did they genuinely cook the dogs, and then at the last minute, someone said, "F*ck, we should have burgers, too?"

That grill is legit used. They didn't just build the backyard from scratch like Tucker's "workshop." So how did they not see this burger thing coming from the beginning?
I think the dogs came from Buc-ee’s.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
That doesn’t make sense to me at all to me. There was a ton of backlash which is why it makes sense for the leak from the left.
Right and the backlash was sooner rather than later and farther away from the fall elections. Which is one of the reasons I read conservatives, and in particular Alito , was thought to be the leaker. There was going to be backlash no matter when it came out, so what would the liberal point be of letting it out sooner?

Oral argument the week of Apr 22. Decision probably not until late June. It's likely the Court will rule against Trump, but it's looking more likely that he'll be able to run out the clock (his singular goal) and delay the trial until after the election.

Smith asked the Court to decide this issue in December and they punted. Pathetic.
it is likely they will rule partial immunity at least and yes you will not get your vaunted trial pre november. Sorry.

Oral argument the week of Apr 22. Decision probably not until late June. It's likely the Court will rule against Trump, but it's looking more likely that he'll be able to run out the clock (his singular goal) and delay the trial until after the election.

Smith asked the Court to decide this issue in December and they punted. Pathetic.
SCOTUS didn’t punt.

Smith asked for an extraordinary process solely because TRUMP! Is a candidate and in the process Smith revealed that he brought the case to influence the election, not to advance criminal justice.

SCOTUS did the right thing and didn’t make a special TRUMP! Rule smith requested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT