ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy and "Toxins"

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Shooter, you crack me up. You post this overly dramatic gem in the Only Good Things thread.

This thread is now my sole reason for coming to this forum. The forum is deleted from my bookmarks.... it's become far too toxic, with insults, threats of violence, just outright nastiness. I bookmarked this thread and will try to ignore the rest of the forum. No guarantee of success though.
Sassy Drama Queen GIF

I go full Hickory and give you a laugh emoji and then you go full potato.

Oh I see that some of the toxins are having a good laugh

Here's a smattering of your comments just this week that would make you a "fellow toxin" which you want to avoid.

I think I live in the greatest country at the greatest time in Earth's history.
Would it be even better without so many morons like you? Certainly.

It gets worse, since Trumpers are having kids at record rates. Why? Because they use condoms by placing them on a broomstick, as they were taught in health class. They don't really work like that.

condom-on-broom-1.jpg

Too much high fructose corn syrup could be bad for brain cells. For McMurt, who is already struggling in the brain cell category, he might want to taper off. Plus the carbonation might contribute to his notorious flatulence that drives off the chicks even more than the gravy seal gut.

I don't sympathize with either extreme, as an independent. But I think you'd have to admit that the Trumpers, with Cheeto dust stuck in their fat rolls, provide a sight and an odor to particularly avoid.

That would be my ignore list. Which of course you should be on, but when I put you on it, half the threads disappear, since you have no life

I see posts by dumbasshoosier... er i mean dbmhoosier and IUcrazy2 posting shit about the Chinese intentionally releasing an bioweapon, posts which I was assured I was lying about, or that perhaps were merely a figment of my imagination.

They ride bikes.

Well, except for the obese Trumpers.

"Why don't you do the world a favor? Pull your lip over your head and swallow." - Max Goldman

Old Man Fighting GIF by Laff

"We but mirror the world. All the tendencies present in the outer world are to be found in the world of our body. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. This is the divine mystery supreme. A wonderful thing it is and the source of our happiness. We need not wait to see what others do."

or

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." If I knew how to add a sig, I might add that one.

Reactions: DANC
"We but mirror the world. All the tendencies present in the outer world are to be found in the world of our body. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. This is the divine mystery supreme. A wonderful thing it is and the source of our happiness. We need not wait to see what others do."

or

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." If I knew how to add a sig, I might add that one.
Let's really get this thread going.

ChicagoFarvaGoo, how did you hack larsIU's account?

Shooter, you crack me up. You post this overly dramatic gem in the Only Good Things thread.

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

Here's a smattering of your comments just this week that would make you a "fellow toxin" which you want to avoid.

"Why don't you do the world a favor? Pull your lip over your head and swallow." - Max Goldman

It's gone

Reactions: hookyIU1990

Gandhi was a genius:

"One of Gandhi’s infamous rules in his Ashram was to not let wives sleep with their husbands, and instead, they would have to sleep with him."

I can just hear him in the morning or after completion: "Ok, time for you to go honor your husband. Get out."

I didn't want to pollute the Only Good Things thread, so I pulled this out into it's own. He won't see it because I'm "on ignore".

Feel free to delete it. I just enjoyed the hypocrisy of it all.

OK, but seriously, I didn't know anything about this. **** Gandhi. What a piece of shit.

OK, but seriously, I didn't know anything about this. **** Gandhi. What a piece of shit.

Never meet your heroes.

Also, have you ever heard Hitchens talk about Mother Theresa? Fascinating.

This smells funny. Does Modi have any motive to denigrate Ghandi?

This smells funny. Does Modi have any motive to denigrate Ghandi?
yeah, but that doesn't explain the Yale article. This shit was brushed under the rug for years. Again, nobody is perfect and pretending they are only destroys the message once everybody finds out they aren't.

Is some of this cultural? I have no clue. But notice Gandhi isn't really up on a pedastel as much as he used to be. I think these revelations have something to do with that.

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

Well, he’s a Patriots fan so……

yeah, but that doesn't explain the Yale article. This shit was brushed under the rug for years. Again, nobody is perfect and pretending they are only destroys the message once everybody finds out they aren't.

Is some of this cultural? I have no clue. But notice Gandhi isn't really up on a pedastel as much as he used to be. I think these revelations have something to do with that.
I'm calling bullshit on it being cultural. His personal secretary apparently quit over it. They all knew it was wrong.

Reactions: larsIU and DANC

Way to ruin a great movie

Reactions: larsIU

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

He contradicted his own posts twice yesterday that I saw. Maybe it’s three strikes and you’re out. How are we going to survive without his guidance on all things covid?

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

Golden 😂. @outside shooter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT