ADVERTISEMENT

Starlink

We're dumping Spectrum next week. Metronet is here Tuesday to give us gig service and we're doing Hulu+. I wanted YTTV, but lost the battle. I expect to be dealing with an Elliott at some point during my workday.
All right all right all right

Ma7hU5u.png

All right all right all right

Ma7hU5u.png
you on the 500mb plan? metronet has been game changing. Only lost service one time in two years and that was b/c a local piece of hardware literally caught fire and it took them a few hours to bounce us to another location.

I get 450+ down and up. Looking at running lines in the house to get a wired connection upstairs.

you on the 500mb plan? metronet has been game changing. Only lost service one time in two years and that was b/c a local piece of hardware literally caught fire and it took them a few hours to bounce us to another location.

I get 450+ down and up. Looking at running lines in the house to get a wired connection upstairs.
Yeah, we decided to try the lower plan. I would only get around 200 each way most of the time with Spectrum. Didn't notice the normal home from school lag this afternoon. Curious if I still lose my connection at 10:05 tomorrow. I have a standing Wednesday status meeting with a customer and it flakes out at 10:05 every damn time.

Reactions: larsIU
Yeah, we decided to try the lower plan. I would only get around 200 each way most of the time with Spectrum. Didn't notice the normal home from school lag this afternoon. Curious if I still lose my connection at 10:05 tomorrow. I have a standing Wednesday status meeting with a customer and it flakes out at 10:05 every damn time.
How do you get better internet options than me living in Chicago? Are you in Car-MEL as well?

How do you get better internet options than me living in Chicago? Are you in Car-MEL as well?
Car-mul

The good lord shines down upon all of our mostly white, occasionally asian, faces and high speed internet abounds.

Honestly, I'd trade the internet options for a few of your dining options.

Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT