ADVERTISEMENT

Some nasty accusations being made about Walz…

On X. If true it will be the end of him. (And Kamala)

You all can check it out and decide for yourself at @DocNetyoutube on X. Dropping a ton of info on this.
Texts/screenshots look fake. And this poster isn’t the victim. Smells like bullshit. Doc et YouTube should be set on fire if he concocted this shit.

They should have just wrote walz takes gay students to indigo girls concerts, which sounds verified, and leave it at that as the guy is weird af

@DANC

Walz sure fits the mold the of Democratic Party racist efforts against Catholics and other Christian religions.
Who cares about some federal case anymore that is most likely a farce to keep one group of politicians in power. America is waking up to these old F's from previous govt. regimes that have lied and smeared their way into power to use that power as a weapon power. The current Dem Party is where the old F's from the govt of the past have gone to die. Those brainwashed by the MIC that believe everything they say is gospel now live there.

Next up after all the money that went to Ukraine and the big plan by Zelensky on how to end the war with victory over russia, we are reading rumors of that Ukraine is ready to cede territory to end the war. I guess they have grown tired of the loss of life in ukraine that the US funded for Zelensky to play real life video war games. How long before Ukraine is an enemy of the US? That what happens. My guess is after the US agree to fund billions to rebuild their country from all the bombings. We can't get Tulsi in the govt. quick enough to push for peace.

Pretty Fing weird. I wouldn’t let my minion within ten miles of this guy

I agree. I've always thought Walz was gay and still in the closet. I wouldn't leave my sons with him for 2 seconds. Hopefully, it's made up bullshit and he's just a little more feminine than most guys.

I have read the info.

Now, do you know who DocNetyoutube is?
Are you intrigued by the info? Does it seem like it could be more credible than what you thought before reading the info?

I do not personally know DocNetyoutube, but he has been doxed repeatedly. And is still dropping information. He’s not anonymous. A lot more info to drop this afternoon. We’ll see how it all plays out.

Reactions: DANC
Check yourself Popeye...
th_coffee.gif
Gilligan.

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Texts/screenshots look fake. And this poster isn’t the victim. Smells like bullshit. Doc et YouTube should be set on fire if he concocted this shit.

They should have just wrote walz takes gay students to indigo girls concerts, which sounds verified, and leave it at that as the guy is weird af

@DANC
I don’t agree. We’ll see where this goes.

I do agree that if Doc made this up there should be consequences. I doubt that’s the case.

Are you intrigued by the info? Does it seem like it could be more credible than what you thought before reading the info?

I do not personally know DocNetyoutube, but he has been doxed repeatedly. And is still dropping information. He’s not anonymous. A lot more info to drop this afternoon. We’ll see how it all plays out.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Pretty Fing weird. I wouldn’t let my minion within ten miles of this guy

I don't get it. What in that article would worry you? He sounds like a great guy in that piece. And brave.

I'm not sure he's president material, but I think what he did there, in the late '90s, was pretty great.

I don't get it. What in that article would worry you? He sounds like a great guy in that piece. And brave.

I'm not sure he's president material, but I think what he did there, in the late '90s, was pretty great.
I was about to post the same thing. Seems like a pretty standup guy who did a lot of good for some students from that article

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Why isn’t it just mark a dad from the school who found out. Not black insurrectionist. Doesn’t that strike you as suspicious

There would be a record. We’ll see
No. The person abused evidently contacted Black Insurrectionist because of his past work in exposing stories. That’s my understanding anyway.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I agree. I've always thought Walz was gay and still in the closet. I wouldn't leave my sons with him for 2 seconds. Hopefully, it's made up bullshit and he's just a little more feminine than most guys.
You wouldn't leave your son with a closeted gay man?

If it's legit, I applaud him for it, too.

Teenage years are tough. Students need an ear and someone they can trust. If Walz did this and didn't have ulterior motives, he should be commended.

Problem is, being human, even well meaning persons can be tempted into inappropriate situations. Again, I hope this isn't the case.

My jaded instincts and spider senses. 14 year olds he holds himself out as the guy to go to if you’re gay. Trips to China. My school went through this. Our main competition soccer club went through this. Was the first to take kids to Europe on “soccer trips.” I saw it in the church. Litigated it on the defense for the arch diocese

Again that’s not someone my minion would go to china with. Sad. And perhaps he’s a great guy being smeared. But in an abundance of caution I don’t f with that stuff

Nope. I also wouldn't leave my daughter with a straight man. I'm overly protective when it comes to that stuff.
I took my daughter's friend home from soccer practice because her parents couldn't come and pick her up. It was just me and her in the car. I couldn't get to her house fast enough - I kept thinking about all the accusations that could be made. I made sure I never put myself in that situation again.

If it's legit, I applaud him for it, too.

Teenage years are tough. Students need an ear and someone they can trust. If Walz did this and didn't have ulterior motives, he should be commended.

Problem is, being human, even well meaning persons can be tempted into inappropriate situations. Again, I hope this isn't the case.
There's no ****ing way a straight guy drives a "potentially gay" kid to an Indigo Girls concert.

There's no ****ing way a straight guy brings HS kids on his honeymoon.

IMO, of course.

I took my daughter's friend home from soccer practice because her parents couldn't come and pick her up. It was just me and her in the car. I couldn't get to her house fast enough - I kept thinking about all the accusations that could be made. I made sure I never put myself in that situation again.
Damn, that's sad.

Going to need a real name here.
Yeah, given all the false and misleading information pumped into social media by our adversaries it wouldn't surprise me if this all originated overseas somewhere. That said, if any of this can be substantiated, would very likely pick it up within a day or so.

There's no ****ing way a straight guy drives a "potentially gay" kid to an Indigo Girls concert.

There's no ****ing way a straight guy brings HS kids on his honeymoon.

IMO, of course.
I didn't read the article, so I thought the Indigo Girls concert was a McMurtry joke.
I agree, that's odd.

If he took the kids along as part of his 'honeymoon' in China for a school trip, I think it's sort of odd, but not much prrod of anything.

However.....

https://1a-1791.com/video/s8/1/X/s/x/2/Xsx2t.qR4e-small-TIM-WALZS-WIFE-ESCAPED-FROM.jpg

He's already been doxxed and threatened personally, apparently.

The guy that interviewed the guy from Kazakhstan is public.
OK, what's his name? Who is he? Background?

Not directed at you mattndallas, but for others: this is one of the big differences between journalists and random people on the internet using pseudonyms. We can check them, figure out their past history, and if they make something up, they can lose their careers and livelihoods. Or, they lose credibility and prestige among their peers. Incentives matter.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Damn, that's sad.
In some ways it is. I wouldn't give it a second thought to give one of my daugther's friends a ride home from soccer practice or from school. I know most of their families very well and they know me. It wouldn't even occur to me that any type of accusation would come of that.

That said, my neighbor used to be a girls high school coach. He told me he had a strict rule that he'd never be alone in the gym with one of his players and he always had a female assistant.

OK, what's his name? Who is he? Background?

Not directed at you mattndallas, but for others: this is one of the big differences between journalists and random people on the internet using pseudonyms. We can check them, figure out their past history, and if they make something up, they can lose their careers and livelihoods. Or, they lose credibility and prestige among their peers. Incentives matter.
He doesn't help himself with this t-shirt

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
In some ways it is. I wouldn't give it a second thought to give one of my daugther's friends a ride home from soccer practice or from school. I know most of their families very well and they know me. It wouldn't even occur to me that any type of accusation would come of that.

That said, my neighbor used to be a girls high school coach. He told me he had a strict rule that he'd never be alone in the gym with one of his players and he always had a female assistant.
I do that all the time. Weekly. That’s very different than walz.

This girl was my daughter's best friend and lived in our neighborhood. Her dad was a roofer and replaced my roof. Her mom went to the same HS I went to. We knew many of the same people.

After I had given her a ride, one of the other coaches came up to me and said her mom was complaining I was being too hard on her in practive (she was a good player). I backed waaa-aaaay off, at that point.

Years later, they got a divorce - turns out the dad had another FAMILY in the same school district. There were issues in the family, to say the least. I feel like I dodged a bullet.

• Wow
Reactions: BradStevens
For what it's worth, people are picking up things about the DocnetYoutube account that point to this being fake.

I do that all the time. Weekly. That’s very different than walz.
It's a sad balancing act: we need to be ever vigilant about this stuff. Too often, it gets swept under the rug.

But the fear mongering and rumors with zero evidence about people who just want to work with kids is just awful.

I used to serve on the board of my local Little League. We had a couple of older guys who'd been coaching for 20 years. They just loved to coach. And I had neighbors asking me questions about them, accusing them of being pedophiles. Just gross.

It's a sad balancing act: we need to be ever vigilant about this stuff. Too often, it gets swept under the rug.

But the fear mongering and rumors with zero evidence about people who just want to work with kids is just awful.

I used to serve on the board of my local Little League. We had a couple of older guys who'd been coaching for 20 years. They just loved to coach. And I had neighbors asking me questions about them, accusing them of being pedophiles. Just gross.
For sure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT