ADVERTISEMENT

Some nasty accusations being made about Walz…

They had some good ones! I’m not going to lie. But remember it was about 93/94 that real world San Fran came out. Puck. The guy with aids. Sarah mcclahlan’s haunting acoustic possession. It all turned dark. And we were probably all gay then. Probably need to give walz a pass here
Speak for yourself, gayboy! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Never heard about those.
You didn't hear about PizzaGate? That was a pretty widely discussed one because it led to a crazy person driving up to Comet Ping Pong in DC from North Carolina, shooting his gun into the ground demanding to see the basement where they kept the kids locked up.

Ya think? 'probably'? lmao You just can't accept reality.
You never know with that guy. That said, you're way too sensitive about Trump. You always bring him into conversations and are quick to defend him even against the most innocuous claims. It's ok to admit that his halo might've slipped from time to time.

Reactions: Bowlmania
They had some good ones! I’m not going to lie. But remember it was about 93/94 that real world San Fran came out. Puck. The guy with aids. Sarah mcclahlan’s haunting acoustic possession. It all turned dark. And we were probably all gay then. Probably need to give walz a pass here
As far as early 90s girl bands go, I was more of a Breeders guy myself. But yeah, those were different times.

You never know with that guy. That said, you're way too sensitive about Trump. You always bring him into conversations and are quick to defend him even against the most innocuous claims. It's ok to admit that his halo might've slipped from time to time.
You'll never get that admission from danc. For people like him, the extent of Trump's wrongdoing is mean tweets. But this is the same guy who excitedly peddled "2,000 Mules." Enough said.

There isn’t a thing that Trump has said or done, or could say or do, that DANC won’t defend. Nothing. Doing it honestly is not a concern.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Age of consent is 14 in China. Maybe that’s why Tampon Tim took so many trips there with students. Lol.

You didn't hear about PizzaGate? That was a pretty widely discussed one because it led to a crazy person driving up to Comet Ping Pong in DC from North Carolina, shooting his gun into the ground demanding to see the basement where they kept the kids locked up.
PizzaGate is a joke. Over 460,000 kids are reported missing every year in the US. And how many Epsteins and Diddys are out there?

It was a pathetic conspiracy theory that a lot of people stupidly fell for.
I don’t know anyone that fell for it. It was pathetic. That being said, there is enormous child trafficking in the US that most aren’t paying attention to.

Yeah...that was out of this world crazy.

I had already moved from the area when that happened, but I used to take my kids to Comet Ping Pong all the time. He wouldn't remember me, but I met the owner a few times. I always got a great vibe from him, the people who worked there and the place in general. It was just a fun place to take the kids after work to let them play around a bit. You did have to get out of there before 8:00 or so. That's when it turned over to a 'bar' bar.

That said, the conspiracy was that there was a dungeon in the basement where they were keeping kids. Major problem with that is that there is no basement.

The "Black Insurrectionist -- I FOLLOW BACK TRUE PATRIOTS" account (like that user name isn't a big red flag 🙄) was created in November 2023 and has 37.6K posts. Even if you round that up to a full year of being active, it's still an average of 107 posts a day. So probably a troll farm account.

There are already numerous errors being pointed out in the alleged documents they are posting as "proof". Like dates not formatted correctly in emails, a cursor line showing up in an email, et al. Plus the user has posted about another big bombshell recently that never materialized.

Also interestingly enough, a fair number of MAGAts that are warning people not to promote the story because they think it's being planted by the Left to blow back on the Trump campaign.

PizzaGate is a joke. Over 460,000 kids are reported missing every year in the US. And how many Epsteins and Diddys are out there?
A little research will tell you that number is completely misleading. In fact, of the 460K, 97.8% are found.

When most people think about missing children, they imagine children being lured into white vans. But if a father or mother takes a child without permission, and they don’t have custody, that’s considered a missing child, and the vast majority of missing kids are due to family abductions.

Reactions: T.M.P.
You can take as many trips to Crazy Town as you like. All I can tell you is what I know. I'm not sure what that tomato sauce statement is in reference to, but having been there many times between 2008-2014 (and a handful of times since I moved away), I can tell you Comet Ping Pong has no basement.

You're basing your assumption on half-baked ideas from the internet.

Indigo Girls were dog doo doo.

Reminder, 1993 was the madchester scene. Inspiral Carpets, Happy Mondays, the stone roses, Blur, etc. Plus the grunge sound was everyone on campus. Every band tried to sound like Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins. Except the Chosen Few--a band that should have been huge

Texts/screenshots look fake. And this poster isn’t the victim. Smells like bullshit. Doc et YouTube should be set on fire if he concocted this shit.

They should have just wrote walz takes gay students to indigo girls concerts, which sounds verified, and leave it at that as the guy is weird af

@DANC
The email dates are formatted inconsistently; misplaced commas some ****ed up text alignment. How about the typing cursor that still appears on the screenshots. I mean geesh. This stuff is child's play to refute.

Reminder, 1993 was the madchester scene. Inspiral Carpets, Happy Mondays, the stone roses, Blur, etc. Plus the grunge sound was everyone on campus. Every band tried to sound like Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins. Except the Chosen Few--a band that should have been huge
I loved the happy Mondays!

• Love
Reactions: Mark Milton

Favorite B-town band? I'll start:

Homonculus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT