ADVERTISEMENT

Some nasty accusations being made about Walz…

If true, Harris should replace him on the ticket. Not sure how you blame her for not knowing, though.

If a concocted story, those responsible should be jailed. Crying wolf like this does real damage to attracting good people to work with kids, not to mention it makes it more difficult for people who suffer real abuse to come forward and receive justice.

No matter what, this is a disturbing turn of events in our politics.
It seems her team is as competent at vetting as they are everything else. She won’t recover from this if true.

You’re a miserable old dumb pussy who runs his mouth on a message board. There isn’t any need to accuse Dan of being a child molester you f#ck knob. It’s not even close to being funny.
Sorry I have him on ignore. I could have given him the dreaded laughing emoji.

Just consider the source - his supposed conservative claims are falling apart and his Party is impoding. This is when the leftists become mean and dangerous. Expect things to get much worse.

I reckon this thread is about to experience a lock and a disappearing act...

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
Yep, just as soon as Goat wakes up or UnlceMark gets off his coffee break.

Yes so far baseless accusations just like the allegations you allude to or like the Cavanaugh accusations. As far as indictments ands convictions go, it seems the first has already been thrown out in NYC. Wonder what the over/under is on the rest of them?
It’s “Kavanagh” and I defended him.

It’s amazing how you can ignore actual evidence of crimes though.

Sorry I have him on ignore. I could have given him the dreaded laughing emoji.

Just consider the source - his supposed conservative claims are falling apart and his Party is impoding. This is when the leftists become mean and dangerous. Expect things to get much worse.
My party is most definitely imploding. You must be purged.

He's Popeye the Sailor Man
He swears he's Republican
But he just got finished tossing Walz's spinach
He's Popeye the Sailor Man....

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
We all operate using heuristics. It's impossible not to.

Who is the actual person running DocNetyoutube? Do you know?
That I believe or at least used to be the flaw and limitation of 230. Remedy was usually nothing more than removing the offending source/post. Posts of this nature shouldn’t be anonymous. HOWEVER HOWEVER I can understand also the alleged victim wanting to remain anonymous. I believe any filing in court would be under John Doe

If true, Harris should replace him on the ticket. Not sure how you blame her for not knowing, though.

If a concocted story, those responsible should be jailed. Crying wolf like this does real damage to attracting good people to work with kids, not to mention it makes it more difficult for people who suffer real abuse to come forward and receive justice.

No matter what, this is a disturbing turn of events in our politics.
At this point it's an unsubstantiated rumor. I think it's important to point that out, given the far-right's penchant for trying to pin gross and wildly off rumors about children and Democrats (see Comet Ping Pong and the batshit crazy rumors about the Clintons).

That said, if it's true it's horrible. I'll error on the side of thinking it's some weird QANON conspiracy though.

Apparently another instance....some exchange student from Kazakhstan...

Should be able to track down records of exchange students from Kazakhstan...

According to Rick, when he confronted Walz once he realized he had been groomed and molested, he was told the repercussions for making a “false claim” against a teacher would be swift and severe. He would be deported from the country, expelled from the program and have lost a year of high school, being forced to repeat that year in Kazakhstan. Once sent home, he would return with a stain on his name, a shame to both his country and his family. Better to just shut up because no one would believe him.

EDIT - Actually, looks like the journo did verify this guy actually was an exchange student at Walz's school. 😬

According to Rick, when he confronted Walz once he realized he had been groomed and molested, he was told the repercussions for making a “false claim” against a teacher would be swift and severe. He would be deported from the country, expelled from the program and have lost a year of high school, being forced to repeat that year in Kazakhstan. Once sent home, he would return with a stain on his name, a shame to both his country and his family. Better to just shut up because no one would believe him.
Maybe Harris can switch this walz for the brother who thinks he’s a tool too

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

Pretty Fing weird. I wouldn’t let my minion within ten miles of this guy

Pretty Fing weird. I wouldn’t let my minion within ten miles of this guy

Even though it would help Trump, I really hope it isn't true. It's hard enough finding good male teachers without these stories about diddling students coming out.

Seriously - what male would put himself in that situation, knowing even a casual statement or rumor from a student would brand you forever?

If it's true, then there will be consequences. If not, like accusations against Trump and others, the first impression is hard to disprove, because it's hard to kill a rumor, once it's out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT