ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and MAGA spirals into a vortex of self pity, victimhood and utter unaccountability, and the GOP is fine w it.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
The only question now is: are we all going to get flushed down this America-hating, Russia/Turkey/Hungary-loving bizzarro world along w MAGA?

How does the GOP not see what has become so painfully obvious to us all?

Fellas, we gotta aspire for more than "owning the woke mob" and vindicating a convicted felon/election usurper.

This is your and our last off-ramp. This election, fellas. You're still a man even if you dislike Trump. Don't fall for his macho bullshit, fellas. A real man defends those who have nobody to defend them. A real man does NOT jump on a bully train full of UFC fighters and pro wrestlers to help a dickhead like Trump. A real man calls those big studs out for "manning up" (lol) and flexing on the little ones.

Surely some of you have kids and understand the effect Trumpism bestows on our young people? Do any of you ever wonder what your Jesus thinks about this?

Trump's gonna win, guys. Unless you do the honorable and decent thing, that is. I'm not asking you to become a liberal. Nor a Dem. I'm just pleading w you to finally rid us of this cancer. It's up to you guys.

You wanna see Zelensky get captured or killed and for Russian to move Westward? The rise of the right worldwide always correlates with worldwide combat. You want you son fighting for this? For Trump?

I want my kids fighting for the same things my grandfather stormed Utah Beach over: democracy and anti-fascism.

Remember that?

The only question now is: are we all going to get flushed down this America-hating, Russia/Turkey/Hungary-loving bizzarro world along w MAGA?

Fellas, we gotta aspire for more than "owning the woke mob" and vindicating a convicted felon/election usurper.

This is your and our last off-ramp. This election, fellas. You're still a man even if you dislike Trump. Don't fall for his macho bullshit, fellas. A real man defends those who have nobody to defend them. A real man does NOT jump on a bully train full of UFC fighters and pro wrestlers to help a dickhead like Trump. A real man calls those big studs out for "manning up" (lol) and flexing on the little ones.

Surely some of you have kids and understand the effect Trumpism bestows on our young people? Do any of you ever wonder what your Jesus thinks about this?

Trump's gonna win, guys. Unless you do the honorable and decent thing, that is. I'm not asking you to become a liberal. Nor a Dem. I'm just pleading w you to finally rid us of this cancer. It's up to you guys.

You wanna see Zelensky get captured or killed and for Russian to move Westward? The rise of the right worldwide always correlates with worldwide combat. You want you son fighting for this? For Trump?

I want my kids fighting for the same things my grandfather stormed Utah Beach over: democracy and anti-fascism.

Remember that?
Nothing is worse than progressives

Remember that.

Remember that?

Remember that?
I want my leaders to be real men! Jazz hands only fellas!

Remember that.
Trump is. Exponentially.

And, as the next president, surrounded by his Project 2025 team, with two more appointees to a Supreme Court that's in his back pocket, without having to deal with voters and reelection again, he'll sow much more chaos and destruction.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Trump is. Exponentially.

And, as the next president, surrounded by his Project 2025 team, with two more appointees to a Supreme Court that's in his back pocket, without having to deal with voters and reelection again, he'll sow much more chaos and destruction.
Not a chance. Trump will let out a whale’s gasp get next to nothing done. This campaign is mile 26. The man is running on fumes and will age in dog years

Not a chance. Trump will let out a whale’s gasp get next to nothing done. This campaign is mile 26. The man is running on fumes and will age in dog years
Great. So he will... what? Croak?.. and then one of the authors of project 2025 will take over.

Good thing you think some trans swimmer in Maine, or wherever, and effects 13 people in a country 330 million has a bigger impact...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Great. So he will... what? Croak?.. and then one of the authors of project 2025 will take over.

Good thing you think some trans swimmer in Maine, or wherever, and effects 13 people in a country 330 million has a bigger impact...
I think opening the border and allowing more than ten million in, many of whom have not been properly vetted, and doubling the nonconfined document has a bigger impact than that speculative nonsense

I think supporting defunding and bail projects has a bigger impact

I think attacking oil companies before you vet alternatives has a bigger impact.

I think crt and dei and identity politics over merit has a bigger impact.

I think cradle to grave benefits has a bigger impact

I think redistributive policies that disincentivize what built this country in favor of equity of outcomes has a bigger impact.

I think reassigning the gender of our children has a bigger impact

As I said. Nothing is more dangerous to our country, our work, our schools, and our own neighborhoods than progressives. They have a deleterious impact on everything they touch. Worse yet, in Harris and walz we have two dumb ones.

I think opening the border and allowing more than ten million in, many of whom have not been properly vetted, and doubling the nonconfined document has a bigger impact than that speculative nonsense

I think supporting defunding and bail projects has a bigger impact

I think attacking oil companies before you vet alternatives has a bigger impact.

I think crt and dei and identity politics over merit has a bigger impact.

I think cradle to grave benefits has a bigger impact

I think redistributive policies that disincentivize what built this country in favor of equity of outcomes has a bigger impact.

I think reassigning the gender of our children has a bigger impact

As I said. Nothing is more dangerous to our country, our work, our schools, and our own neighborhoods than progressives. They have a deleterious impact on everything they touch. Worse yet, in Harris and walz we have two dumb ones.
Some of those things are going to evolve and happen regardless of what you like. Progress always wins. That's a fact and it's probably why conservatives are always so bitter.

All of those things can be fixed, changed, paired down or eliminated by the next president. The shit Vance would like to get done?.. well we have already seen this with Roe(don't care your thoughts. Point is it was irreversibly changed).

And make no mistake Harris is a far left radical progressive. Calif San Fran. Second most liberal senator this century. Picked walz.
Don’t believe her lies of trying to move to the middle son. That’s an old recruiting trick called being HONEY-DICKED!!!! She’s gonna tell us everything we want to hear until we say okay f it I’ll sign at which point she’ll stick us right at the end of the bench

Reactions: jrbjrb and DANC
And make no mistake Harris is a far left radical progressive. Calif San Fran. Second most liberal senator this century. Picked walz.
Don’t believe her lies of trying to move to the middle son. That’s an old recruiting trick called being HONEY-DICKED!!!! She’s gonna tell us everything we want to hear until we say okay f it I’ll sign at which point she’ll stick us right at the end of the bench
Even if she is she will not have a Congress that will side with her. Trump is about to have all branches of government. Unchecked. Well he won't. He just wants to win to pwn liberals. Then he will go golfing for the next 4 years and give controls to whomever paid the most.

Some of those things are going to evolve and happen regardless of what you like. Progress always wins. That's a fact and it's probably why conservatives are always so bitter.

All of those things can be fixed, changed, paired down or eliminated by the next president. The shit Vance would like to get done?.. well we have already seen this with Roe(don't care your thoughts. Point is it was irreversibly changed).
That’s not progress. In the least. Relying on gov is regress. Dependency is regress. Why do you think we never hear Dems say re guns we have a black problem. Re single parent homes we have a black problem. It’s because they believe in dependency. Gov. Hell these two have been taken care of by gov their entire lives.

Even if she is she will not have a Congress that will side with her. Trump is about to have all branches of government. Unchecked. Well he won't. He just wants to win to pwn liberals. Then he will go golfing for the next 4 years and give controls to whomever paid the most.
Trump was far better on the border etc. Biden took border actions that fckd it independently. The congress claim is illusory

Listen to me. Harris and walz are dumb and dumber. We want the highlife on team trump. We got Vance. Dork. Smart as hell. Let him dig into the minutiae of shit. We got musk! Genius. Mad scientist. Let him help these agencies. Streamline them. Trim the fat. Be innovative. Think of the little shit. Why did PayPal crush its competitors. Two little deposits. Bank authentication. Clever. Now jr. Fix our food. Get rid of all the processed shit. For our kids. Censorship. Let him dig in on the media. It’s a pressing threat.

This is an exciting group!! Not gov goose steppers who only think uhhhhh tax successful people. Vote Republican this time. Become Dark Mr Highlife.

Remember that?
One of the many reasons I’m voting for Trump. He promised to put Musk in charge of rooting out government waste.

On a related note Space x built a tower to catch the largest rocket ever launched as it returns for a fraction of what NASA is spending on a yet to be completed tower that is way behind schedule and over budget.

We need a return to competency. The Democrats want Musk in jail.

One of the many reasons I’m voting for Trump. He promised to put Nusk in charge of rooting out government waste.

On a related note Space x built a tower to catch the largest rocket ever launched as it returns for a fraction of what NASA is spending on a yet to be completed tower that is way behind schedule and over budget.

Stay at home Pete. You don’t think Musk would sort out these charging stations etc. I have no idea what is remotely appealing about this batch of Dems

Remember that?

Remember that.

It is one thing for pols to attack each other, but it is really destructive when we attack each other.

The pols and their negativity toward each other isn't something admirable. They are like kids on the playground with their name calling and put downs.

One of the many reasons I’m voting for Trump. He promised to put Musk in charge of rooting out government waste.

Trump will toss Musk aside 5 seconds after winning. He may not even invite him to the election night gala.

And no Democrats want musk in jail.

• Haha

Remember that?
You sound desperate.

Reactions: All4You

Remember that?
Trump will toss Musk aside 5 seconds after winning. He may not even invite him to the election night gala.

And no Democrats want musk in jail.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
Is that what you call what's been going on the last 4 years?
No. The last 10,000 years of humanity. Stop looking at things through a tribal lens. I'm not talking about liberalism. You guys are really bad at conflating things.

• Haha
No. The last 10,000 years of humanity. Stop looking at things through a tribal lens. I'm not talking about liberalism. You guys are really bad at conflating things.
No, you're the one who claims anything conservative is not progress.

"Progress always wins. That's a fact and it's probably why conservatives are always so bitter."

Unless you want to amend your post above.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania

"Progress always wins. That's a fact and it's probably why conservatives are always so bitter."

Why would I? It's a fact and what I meant. Also I'm not vilifying conservatives. Quit the contrary. They are just as important as progressives. Keeps things in check. Progress unchecked is chaos.

Why would I? It's a fact and what I meant. Also I'm not vilifying conservatives. Quit the contrary. They are just as important as progressives. Keeps things in check. Progress unchecked is chaos.
You're a good dancer

You have a bad case of TDS
It's interesting how you view criticism of a major-party nominee for president of the United States as reflective of derangement. I don't get it. Admittedly, I don't know much about cults of personality so maybe I need to read up on that phenomenon. In the meantime, you should probably engage in some self-reflection because the actual mental health issue at play here is likely yours.

Progressive legislation as in change, often has to be amended or even discarded once put into action.

Conserving the status quo when changes demand new approaches can be self destructive.

Throwing out things which work for the sake of change can be self destructive.

Conserving the old or making progress with changes are tough decisions requiring a trial and error philosophy.

Without conservatives and progressives we wouldn't have choices in electing representatives to solve the problems confronting us. Problems which can best be resolved by local, state or federal government. Whether solving problems can best be done in the private or public sectors, or a combination of the two, is another tough decision.

Nobody ever said having a democratic republic would be easy, just better than the other ways to govern.

Having said all that, fear the members of the body politic are in a dog fight which is ripping the country apart.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
It's interesting how you view criticism of a major-party nominee for president of the United States as reflective of derangement. I don't get it. Admittedly, I don't know much about cults of personality so maybe I need to read up on that phenomenon. In the meantime, you should probably engage in some self-reflection because the actual mental health issue at play here is likely yours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT