ADVERTISEMENT

So far today

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
This is just another day...AND we sit here and get crap like the Vermin thread??? This is just today folks. Its like a nightmare, but this is really happening.

Is this America or Chyna

Then this complete WTF moment

Now this...

This is just another day...AND we sit here and get crap like the Vermin thread??? This is just today folks. Its like a nightmare, but this is really happening.
You post so much garbage.
Is this America or Chyna
There is a rather large Chinese population in San Francisco. I don't see the issue with them welcoming. It might have even been compelled if any of them are still Chinese citizens.

Then this complete WTF moment
Didn't read the article, did you?

Indianawtf, it seriously doesn't bother you in the least when a US Presidential candidate intentially mimics Hitler?
Really? That is acceptable to you?
UNREAL

The Biden admin has San Fran looking like China instead of the United States. We give another 10 billion to the largest nation of terrorists in the world and now Biden wants to control the internet. So when you mindless souls say Hitler I want you to look at what the so called leader you voted for has done to this country in 2 short years. Every single day things get more authoritarian and make NO SENSE at all. Look at the above, thats just one day and the day isn't over. Below is an excerpt of Biden's new control over the internet and thats what Carr the FCC commish says.

Democrats have been in charge of the FCC and administrative agencies in DC for approaching 12 out of the last 16 years. They have had the opportunity, over that stretch of time, to put in place nearly any federal telecom policy of their choosing. In fact, the federal government has allocated hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars for the purpose of ending the digital divide while Democrats have run the administrative state. After all of that time and after all of that spending, the Biden Administration has concluded that the Democrats’ policies are not working.

“As exhausting as it is to read that list, the FCC itself says it is not an exhaustive li,” Carr continues. “The Biden Administration’s plan empowers the FCC to regulate every aspect of the Internet sector for the first time ever. The plan is motivated by an ideology of government control that is not compatible with the fundamental precepts of free market capitalism.”

“But it gets worse,” he adds. “The FCC reserves the right under this plan to regulate both ‘actions and omissions, whether recurring or a single instance.’ In other words, if you take any action, you may be liable, and if you do nothing, you may be liable. There is no path to complying with this standardless regime. It reads like a planning document drawn up in the faculty lounge of a university’s Soviet Studies Department.”

All that bloviating, and you won't answer a yes/no question anywhere in your ramble.

All that bloviating, and you won't answer a yes/no question anywhere in your ramble.
Its completely acceptable to me what Trump said you blathering blowhard. He said live like Vermin. Did you not read my earlier post about it? And it really would not have mattered to me he is being attacked by an authoritarian regime currently so his statement is dead on

Lets go over what he said shall we? I think its a spot on definition of the left.

“Our threat is from within,” CHECK

he continued, vowing to “root out the communists, CHECK

Marxists, CHECK
fascists, CHECK

and the radical-left thugs CHECK

that live like vermin CHECK

within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.” CHECK

As usual TRUMP is right again. Get over it

THEY DON'T WANT US TO SAY

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"
Hey, this is for Dream Team members only. Look you can petition to become a member, but there is going to be a long list of apologies you will have to issue the board first. The Dream Team does have an IQ requirement of at least 85 that we would be willing to wave for you, if your apology is sincere enough. Check your DMs for further information.

The Dream Team does have an IQ requirement of at least 85 that we would be willing to wave for you,
You must mean UNDER 85, for any club with indianaWTF, dumbHoosier, Dank, and the St. Louis/ Missouri imbeciles.

Do you get together and do the wave?

nah, a circle jerk!

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmickid
UNREAL

The Biden admin has San Fran looking like China instead of the United States. We give another 10 billion to the largest nation of terrorists in the world and now Biden wants to control the internet. So when you mindless souls say Hitler I want you to look at what the so called leader you voted for has done to this country in 2 short years. Every single day things get more authoritarian and make NO SENSE at all. Look at the above, thats just one day and the day isn't over. Below is an excerpt of Biden's new control over the internet and thats what Carr the FCC commish says.

Democrats have been in charge of the FCC and administrative agencies in DC for approaching 12 out of the last 16 years. They have had the opportunity, over that stretch of time, to put in place nearly any federal telecom policy of their choosing. In fact, the federal government has allocated hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars for the purpose of ending the digital divide while Democrats have run the administrative state. After all of that time and after all of that spending, the Biden Administration has concluded that the Democrats’ policies are not working.

“As exhausting as it is to read that list, the FCC itself says it is not an exhaustive li,” Carr continues. “The Biden Administration’s plan empowers the FCC to regulate every aspect of the Internet sector for the first time ever. The plan is motivated by an ideology of government control that is not compatible with the fundamental precepts of free market capitalism.”

“But it gets worse,” he adds. “The FCC reserves the right under this plan to regulate both ‘actions and omissions, whether recurring or a single instance.’ In other words, if you take any action, you may be liable, and if you do nothing, you may be liable. There is no path to complying with this standardless regime. It reads like a planning document drawn up in the faculty lounge of a university’s Soviet Studies Department.”
Link what you cut and pasted that from.

Hey, this is for Dream Team members only. Look you can petition to become a member, but there is going to be a long list of apologies you will have to issue the board first. The Dream Team does have an IQ requirement of at least 85 that we would be willing to wave for you, if your apology is sincere enough. Check your DMs for further information.
It’s an exclusive club. 😉 Seems the waivers are generous too. Exclusive AND inclusive.

It’s an exclusive club. 😉 Seems the waivers are generous too. Exclusive AND inclusive.
expensive to join, too, with the hat requirement

6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg

Link what you cut and pasted that from.
Just so you know that FCC plan I posted above passed 3-2. FULL BLOWN AUTHORITARIAN

The Biden Administration's plan empowers the FCC to regulate every aspect of the Internet sector for the first time ever. The plan is motivated by an ideology of government control that is not compatible with the fundamental precepts of free market capitalism.

Its completely acceptable to me what Trump said you blathering blowhard. He said live like Vermin. Did you not read my earlier post about it? And it really would not have mattered to me he is being attacked by an authoritarian regime currently so his statement is dead on

Lets go over what he said shall we? I think its a spot on definition of the left.

he continued, vowing to “root out the communists, CHECK

Marxists, CHECK
fascists, CHECK

and the radical-left thugs CHECK

that live like vermin CHECK

within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.” CHECK

As usual TRUMP is right again. Get over it

fascists, CHECK

and the radical" right wing thugs CHECK (fixed it for you)...

Well you got the Facsist part right, but left out the Neo-Nazis... You can't (logically) approvingly paraphrase 2 avowed Fascists, and then talk about "rooting-out Fascism"

And I'll give you my receipts on left vs right terrorism, and you're welcome to match me...

5 for atomwaffen

9 for Dylann Roof, who currently resides in beautiful Terre Haute

Crusius killed 23 at Walmart and wounded 22 others. Travelled all the way from rich white suburb of Fort Worth to kill Mexicans because Trump convinced him they were going to invade his neighborhood...

Another immigrant hater, but he blamed the Jews...I'd classify Mr Bowers as a Nazi... 11 more right wing committed murders. Are you keeping score? We're up to 48...

Staying in the North East, we have Buffalo. Instead of Jews, he targeted Black citizens committing the crime of grocery shopping. In a rare display of semi-humanity, Gendron killed 10 and wounded 3 more, but actually apologized in Court...

Only 3 at Dollar General in Jacksonville

I'm sure I'm missing some obvious ones, but just thinking off the top of my head...

The stats for 2021 were lower because there weren't any mass casualty events, which is an outlier...From the Anti-Defamation League website on 2021 numbers...

• Most of the murders (26 of 29) were committed by right-wing extremists, which is usually the case. However, two killings were committed by Black nationalists and one by an Islamist extremist—the latter being the first such killing since 2018.
  • Most of the 2021 murders were committed by people associated with longstanding extremist movements, such as white supremacy and the sovereign citizen movement. However, 2021 continued the trend of recent years of seeing some murders from newer types of extremism, including QAnon adherents, people associated with the toxic masculinity subculture of the “manosphere” and anti-vaccination extremists.
  • White supremacists killed more people in 2021 than any other type of extremist, though not an outright majority, as is often the case.

Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, where Trump tried to bo sides the issue...

For a deeper dive including violence other than murder, here's a link to the DOJ hate crimes data base...

I'll do more research if need be, but at the very least you'd have to say Trump apparently doesn't read...Since at no point in his rambling did he address right wing violence, aside from misconstruing the definitions and distinction between a Marxist and a Fascist. I won't give him credit for pointing out the right wing aspect by including Fascists. I think he is so stupid he doesn't realize that Fascists are right wing... ie Mussolini,Hitler,Franco, Peron etc...

So this is on Trump. Un ****ing believable.
There was a "hockey stick" like rise in hate crimes beginning in 2016. But I'm sure that it's just a coincidence. Or maybe... it becomes fashionable to demonize people when your cult leader shows how it's done.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
So is there an alumni gathering for the veterans of the War on Christmas or the more than 30 other wars that Fox news has reported on? Maybe I'm too hard on ftDANC, it appears he/she may be suffering PTSD from all those brave battles...

fascists, CHECK

Well you got the Facsist part right, but left out the Neo-Nazis... You can't (logically) approvingly paraphrase 2 avowed Fascists, and then talk about "rooting-out Fascism"

And I'll give you my receipts on left vs right terrorism, and you're welcome to match me...

5 for atomwaffen

Crusius killed 23 at Walmart and wounded 22 others. Travelled all the way from rich white suburb of Fort Worth to kill Mexicans because Trump convinced him they were going to invade his neighborhood...

Another immigrant hater, but he blamed the Jews...I'd classify Mr Bowers as a Nazi... 11 more right wing committed murders. Are you keeping score? We're up to 48...

Staying in the North East, we have Buffalo. Instead of Jews, he targeted Black citizens committing the crime of grocery shopping. In a rare display of semi-humanity, Gendron killed 10 and wounded 3 more, but actually apologized in Court...

I'm sure I'm missing some obvious ones, but just thinking off the top of my head...

The stats for 2021 were lower because there weren't any mass casualty events, which is an outlier...From the Anti-Defamation League website on 2021 numbers...

• Most of the murders (26 of 29) were committed by right-wing extremists, which is usually the case. However, two killings were committed by Black nationalists and one by an Islamist extremist—the latter being the first such killing since 2018.
  • Most of the 2021 murders were committed by people associated with longstanding extremist movements, such as white supremacy and the sovereign citizen movement. However, 2021 continued the trend of recent years of seeing some murders from newer types of extremism, including QAnon adherents, people associated with the toxic masculinity subculture of the “manosphere” and anti-vaccination extremists.
  • White supremacists killed more people in 2021 than any other type of extremist, though not an outright majority, as is often the case.

For a deeper dive including violence other than murder, here's a link to the DOJ hate crimes data base...

I'll do more research if need be, but at the very least you'd have to say Trump apparently doesn't read...Since at no point in his rambling did he address right wing violence, aside from misconstruing the definitions and distinction between a Marxist and a Fascist. I won't give him credit for pointing out the right wing aspect by including Fascists. I think he is so stupid he doesn't realize that Fascists are right wing... ie Mussolini,Hitler,Franco, Peron etc...
Let's give you a better view shall we....

@outside shooter we know you and cosmos are the same. The only person that disagreed? Bill Burrs wife...HAHAHA theres some liberalIQ for ya. Bwaaaahahahah

Reactions: DANC
Let's give you a better view shall we....

@outside shooter we know you and cosmos are the same. The only person that disagreed? Bill Burrs wife...HAHAHA theres some liberalIQ for ya. Bwaaaahahahah

You keep avoiding discussing the challenge/question that you originally put out...

"You ain't got a pot to piss in when speaking of violence. You want me to rewind the video again?"

I made my opening move. It's your turn...

There was a "hockey stick" like rise in hate crimes beginning in 2016. But I'm sure that it's just a coincidence. Or maybe... it becomes fashionable to demonize people when your cult leader shows how it's done.
Hey genius - Trump wasn't President in 2016.

Reactions: Indianaftw
So is there an alumni gathering for the veterans of the War on Christmas or the more than 30 other wars that Fox news has reported on? Maybe I'm too hard on ftDANC, it appears he/she may be suffering PTSD from all those brave battles...

I'm sure it wasn't as difficult as working for AAFES.

Are you still having nightmares about stocking the wrong shelf at the PX?

Last edited:
fascists, CHECK

5 for atomwaffen

Racism is not “right wing”.

Don’t you wonder why reports of so-called right wing racist shooters are so easy to find while the authorities do everything in their power to conceal and misrepresent the motives of left-wing hate? Hell, the left will even make up a motive to further their sick divisive agenda if they need to. You are being brainwashed.

Reactions: Indianaftw and DANC
Racism is not “right wing”.

Don’t you wonder why reports of so-called right wing racist shooters are so easy to find while the authorities do everything in their power to conceal and misrepresent the motives of left-wing hate? Hell, the left will even make up a motive to further their sick divisive agenda if they need to. You are being brainwashed.
Not 'being'. He's full blow brainwashed.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT