ADVERTISEMENT

Smear today's witness- latest installment (10-29)

It’s unrealistic to expect Sparty to attempt an actual argument. Instead he’s just parroting Trumpbot talking points from wherever he gets his misinformation.
Without specifically saying so, he's spouting all the deep state/conspiracy theory/hoax talking points.

Dude could have been a card carrying Kommie, Comey's mop boy, Joe's emissary to Kiev, and Hillary's campaign manager, and still... none of it would matter. His story has been corroborated.

No it isn't. His concerns checked out. That's the only thing that matters.
Those issues aren't important to you because you would have impeached him on Inauguration Day and you were never going to vote for him. Unless you think the Senate is going to remove him from office, his credibility does matter. And those issues will determine his credibility to a lot of voters.

Their entire case depends on his credibility as a true whistleblower.
You really cannot believe this. Are you Lindsey Graham? They don’t need the whistleblower at all, and there is certainly no need to put his family through what will certainly be coming from the Trumpbots. What the whistleblower has claimed has been corroborated by at least a half a dozen people, including Trump himself. There is no point whatsoever to have him/ her testify except to frighten others and to let Trump and his corrupt minions exact their petty revenge. Seriously. What is wrong with you?

Last edited:
It's important we know his associations
Again why? What does any of that matter? Even if the whistle blower is Hillary Clinton, why does that matter! Every single thing that was alleged has been proven true by witness after witness. What does it matter if all of these people indeed are out to get Trump, which is ridiculous, but doesn’t matter. He did it. He’s trying to cover it up. I guarantee you there are multiple other conversations like this. Why do you think he never releases the Putin transcripts? I can only imagine what’s in there.

That's the whistleblowers name.
I was afraid it was. I’m being willfully obtuse, although this actually is the first time I’ve seen it. I’ve scrolled past several articles with it being given. This Patriot’s life is now hell because of what Trump and the Trumpbots will now do. It’s honestly so disgusting.

I was afraid it was. I’m being willfully obtuse, although this actually is the first time I’ve seen it. I’ve scrolled past several articles with it being given. This Patriot’s life is now hell because of what Trump and the Trumpbots will now do. It’s honestly so disgusting.
Check out Marvins link. There evidently is some doubt.

What if after he testifies the voters think the Dems tried to subvert the justice system
Lol. You’re laying out exactly the plan I’m sure that Donnie is trying to get Rube Nation to fall for. He’s obviously guilty as sin, so they have to figure out a way to muddy the waters. Don’t you feel a little dirty or silly that you’re helping to spread this nonsense? I can’t imagine.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
I can't keep track. Is RealClearInvestigations a Russian media entity?

I don't think it is directly, but most of the far right media just publishes what the Russian bots/Russian trolls/Russian media report. Take a look at RT and see how much of it is pure US right wing media. It appears the Russians hate political correctness in America, there are several stories up on the evil of PC. Just there for some American right-winger to grab and run with.

None of that matters. His credibility, his politics, his associations, none of it. His motives are irrelevant. All that matters is whether or not what he reported to his superiors checks out. It did. He could be Hillary and Joe's love child and it wouldn't freaking matter.

Mob bosses just want the names of potential witnesses so they can, um, you know, make sure they’re credible. That’s all.

Those issues aren't important to you because you would have impeached him on Inauguration Day and you were never going to vote for him. Unless you think the Senate is going to remove him from office, his credibility does matter. And those issues will determine his credibility to a lot of voters.
Mark is trying to tell you that it’s logically irrelevant. You don’t understand that because you don’t even understand the argument you’re unable to lay out. Hence you’re just spouting Trumpbot talking points.

You should read this. These are facts taken directly from direct testimony. Read this and then compare this to your normal news sources. You are being lied to.

Just was listening to a podcast discussing a poll today. Of Republicans who watch Fox News, over 80% think Trump didn’t do anything wrong and the charges are all lies. Of Republicans who don’t watch Fox, only about half think that. Richard Nixon would not have been impeached had Fox News been around .

Reactions: Digressions
Lol. You’re laying out exactly the plan I’m sure that Donnie is trying to get Rube Nation to fall for. He’s obviously guilty as sin, so they have to figure out a way to muddy the waters. Don’t you feel a little dirty or silly that you’re helping to spread this nonsense? I can’t imagine.
I think Trump will be right that he is kicking Schiff's a**.

I think Trump will be right that he is kicking Schiff's a**.
That’s nothing to be proud of. It’s your party ignoring a corrupt inept president. They are afraid of getting mean tweeted by an insecure cowardly bully.

Reactions: TerhuneHoosierfan
Allegedly, he also had testimony that filled in those well placed ellipsises in the “transcript” the WH released. Shocking.

It kind of makes you wonder what was hidden from the Mueller report. You know, the one that was limited in scope AND was distorted by the AG prior to its release. And, Barr also refused to clear the way for congress to see the full report.

BTW, some reporting suggests that Barr is gearing up for round two right now. I didn’t trust him from the beginning, knowing his history in his previous turn as AG. And this version of Barr is much worse. He’ll stop at nothing in his bids to crown the president as king.

I’ve given up on the pub party being decent. The good guys are gone, and the ones left are held hostage by the MAGA crowd. A few still keep up the fight, but it’ll be in vain until this is all over.

They’ve GOT to know deep down that what they are doing is terribly wrong- but they’re now like the gambler that keeps throwing good money after bad money. They’re too far down the proverbial rabbit hole.

The public is now around 50% all in on impeachment AND removal. Including a growing number of independents. And that’s before public hearings have started.

By comparison, watergate was around 19% when the public hearings began.

Let’s hope that public pressure shakes something loose in McConnell and company’s souls. I doubt it, but It’s possible. I’m sure the framers never contemplated blind fealty to Trump like what we’ve seen from pub legislators. It’ll be fascinating to study after all this is done.

BTW, it’s good to be back. Decided to take a break from here, and focus on family and work. Hope ya’ll have all been well (even the MAGA republicans on the board) ;).

You can learn so much from Hannity...

Today I learned that Joe is Bernie's cousin.

Given his proximity to many of the events in the timeline, Hannity is lucky he hasn’t been called as a witness, or subpoenaed to produce records/texts/etc.

He’s in self preservation mode now. Expect it to get worse. He has proven he has no decency left, so I’d expect him to continue this crap until it’s all over.

There will be many folks that will look back and wonder why the hell they let themselves get his caught up in this.

Reactions: sglowrider
More despicable behavior by a Republican Senator. He throws in a few dashes of conspiracy theory before denigrating Vindman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT