ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

There are now sound analysis being conducted, and there are a few of the shots that have totally different sound signature than the first 4-5. Also extremely different than the shot from the "identified" sniper that allegedly shot Crooks.

The further we go out, the deeper the water gets.

Let's not get silly. This guy breaks down everything in detail.

What did I post that was getting silly?
There actually is sound analysis that have recorded different sound signatures.
This could be the difference in store bought ammo (every precise shooter knows that mass quantity rounds are not equal).
This could be a different gun
This could be a different location
This could be, WTF knows? but it is recorded and it is being investigated.
Nothing is off the table, until it is proven to not have a place at the table. We are in the public, and offical. investigation phase.
If the recent history of the ABC swamp hold true, there will be more gleaned from the water cooler questioning, than all of what is declassified and published to us poor serfs.
That part, you can take to the effing bank !

What did I post that was getting silly?
There actually is sound analysis that have recorded different sound signatures.
This could be the difference in store bought ammo (every precise shooter knows that mass quantity rounds are not equal).
This could be a different gun
This could be a different location
This could be, WTF knows? but it is recorded and it is being investigated.
Nothing is off the table, until it is proven to not have a place at the table. We are in the public, and offical. investigation phase.
If the recent history of the ABC swamp hold true, there will be more gleaned from the water cooler questioning, than all of what is declassified and published to us poor serfs.
That part, you can take to the effing bank !

cc3fb711-cc17-4d14-9bac-2d2c1342eba1_text.gif

Another question:

Why did the Secret Service detail in question not have at least one or two drones at their disposal???

For that matter, why didn't the PA State Police have one, or the Bulter County guys...
At least one police agency had the funding to provide two additional Sniper Teams and we're led to believe they didn't have access to drones... Now that's hard to believe in this day and age...

The 82nd Airborne currently has mini-drones why the Secret Service isn't employing that type of Tech in inexplicable...

There should be at least 3 of what the 82nd has available to every Secret Service detail out there...

For that matter, if you're the detail leader and you know you don't have drone or helicopter overwatch Why don't you put a spotter up on that blue water tower catwalk???

One thing we do know... The shooter had one...

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and hoot1

So, the counter sniper obviously had Crooks in his sights prior to when the shooting started.

Sorry if I missed it but what’s the official story on that? They knew he was there but couldn’t shoot until they knew for sure what he was up to?

So, the counter sniper obviously had Crooks in his sights prior to when the shooting started.

Sorry if I missed it but what’s the official story on that? They knew he was there but couldn’t shoot until they knew for sure what he was up to?
As soon as they see a rifle I’d be shocked if their ROE doesn’t permit instant kinetic action.

Trump is back on the campaign trail today in Grand Rapids. As his campaign manager, knowing that he is playing with house money now, I am booking him on the View Tuesday. No more setting back and waiting, I am bringing it straight into your fox hole and I am leaving with an ear necklace.
Or maybe not the necklace, but almost anyway.

Reactions: DANC
As soon as they see a rifle I’d be shocked if their ROE doesn’t permit instant kinetic action.
I agree but the mere seconds between the first volley and the second volley which killed Crooks means they would have HAD to had him in their sights. No one finds a target as small as Crooks apparently was(one in a million shot) and kills him with one shot in that amount of time unless they were watching him.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
I agree but the mere seconds between the first volley and the second volley which killed Crooks means they would have HAD to had him in their sights. No one finds a target as small as Crooks apparently was(one in a million shot) and kills him with one shot in that amount of time unless they were watching him.
Didn’t they hear that there was a suspicious guy on the roof earlier? In the infantry we premark targets (usually when in a defense) for artillery / indirect fires before we actually attack. Then we call out the name of the target and send it.

This article addresses much of what we're discussing above...

I know nothing about the site I've linked, the first time I ever accessed was a moment ago when I googled the sniper authorization topic...

I also don't know if the sources quoted are real but I'd imagine they should be able to be verified easily enough if anyone wanted to do so...

I wouldn't call the Snipers shot a million to one shot... (but that line was just used by Fox as a lead in headline)...

In my opinion, that definitely Great shot is exactly what they train for... The tricky part is their initially acquiring the target..., and remember the would-be assassin got off 7 or 8 shots before he was neutralized with a perfect shot...

You're probably right though (that they had at least vectored to where he was versus actually having him in their scope)... I haven't timed their reaction shot (to the first bad guys shot fired) but it had to have been less than 5 seconds... It was a hell of a snap shot though, so hats off to the Counter Sniper for being among the few to get it right that day...

Last edited:

Just want to let you know... I'm not ignoring you... In the past I've enjoyed most of what you post... My old phone won't allow me to access most of what you're linking these days, which is a shame because I'm certain it's both interesting and informative...

Same goes for many of the guys links above, if I'm duplicating them it's because I wasn't able to see them the first time..

It intermittently allows access to You Tube... No idea why...

Last edited:
Just want to let you know... I'm not ignoring you... In the past I've enjoyed most of what you post... My old phone won't allow me to access most of what you're linking these days, which is a shame because I'm certain it's both interesting and informative...
‘The weekend of the Butler shooting, the Secret Service had sent multiple countersniper teams and hundreds of agents to the Republican National Convention and was also securing an event by Jill Biden and a scheduled trip by President Biden to Austin the day after the shooting. “It’s just true - we don’t have the resources to secure him [Trump] like we did when he was president,” the official said.’

Quote is from WaPo

• Wow
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
The kid's not talking. Who knows if he left a note. Who knows how much light the parents can shed on this. But you're right. Apparently he wasn't much for social media and not public about his ideology if, in fact, he had one.

We'll probably never understand what prompted him to do this.

An all-too-common pattern, though. Bullied. Loner.
There are widely varying degrees of bullying within the “bullied” label. The same goes for “loner”. What’s that mean, he didn’t eat lunch at the cool guys’ table? Didn’t play pool on Friday nights nor join Glee Club?

‘The weekend of the Butler shooting, the Secret Service had sent multiple countersniper teams and hundreds of agents to the Republican National Convention and was also securing an event by Jill Biden and a scheduled trip by President Biden to Austin the day after the shooting. “It’s just true - we don’t have the resources to secure him [Trump] like we did when he was president,” the official said.’

Quote is from WaPo

Quote is from WaPo

Thanks...!

So the Secret Service thought it more prudent to preposition most of their resources rather then allocating enough to actually protect the principal protectee...

Sounds like the work of a Biden Appointee... They're nothing if not consistent... Much like Joe himself, never underestimate his team's ability to F things up...
🙄😖😑

Last edited:

Good video...

They probably used the wrong type of round to shoot the bad guy facsimile with (and I believe he was struck right above the bridge of his nose based on the still photos I've seen)..., but aside from that they did a good job explaining the basics to a large audience...

Reminds me of a group of guys I used to hang out with... (without the high speed cameras) Good Times...

Last edited:
They purposely left your boy out like a sitting duck. Doesn’t matter though, they still couldn’t take him out. It’s going to be a great fall.

Problem is the stakes just got even higher... The pros (bad guy pros) have seen the Secret Service in action and not only are they not intimidated, (which used to be the best thing the Secr. Serv. had going for it), they're bound to be encouraged...

The Iranian Quods Force, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Chinese, the Drug Cartels, MS13 and similar gangs, businesses whose Trumps policies are threatening to blow up future big money deals, Illegal Immigrant Criminals and brain washed morons who truly believe he's an "existential threat to democracy", plus the lone nut are now All very serious threats from here on out...

Once again, it's my opinion that if Trump and the RNC are smart they'll contract with a pro protection company (or two) and plug them into the Secret Service protection augmentation (on the perimeter) in both the intelligence collection mode and the day to day protection mode...

I wouldn't trust Mayorkas in any way, shape, or form to provide adequate protection resources, at best he doesn't care what might happen to Trump, at worst he might be compromised (by the Cartels)... I say that only because no one can be as bad at their job as he is unless it's a purposeful effort...

The head of the Secret Service strikes me as just a Mayorkas lackey who evidently isn't anywhere near as sharp as her resume' would suggest (based on that Ridiculously stupid Lie about the roof being too steep to place her Snipers on)...

Last edited:
Someone probably has already linked this and I wasn't able to see it but if not it seems important....

Not having Dog Teams both prior to and during the Rally seems downright criminal given the known Iranian threat...

Problem is the stakes just got even higher... The pros (bad guy pros) have seen the Secret Service in action and not only are they not intimidated, (which used to be the best thing the Secr. Serv. had going for it), they're bound to be encouraged...

The Iranian Quods Force, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Chinese, the Drug Cartels, MS13 and similar gangs, businesses whose Trumps policies are threatening to blow up future big money deals, Illegal Immigrant Criminals and brain washed morons who truly believe he's an "existential threat to democracy", plus the lone nut are now All very serious threats from here on out...

Once again, it's my opinion that if Trump and the RNC are smart they'll contract with a pro protection company (or two) and plug them into the Secret Service protection augmentation (on the perimeter) in both the intelligence collection mode and the day to day protection mode...

I wouldn't trust Mayorkas in any way, shape, or form to provide adequate protection resources, at best he doesn't care what might happen to Trump, at worst he might be compromised (by the Cartels)... I say that only because no one can be as bad at their job as he is unless it's a purposeful effort...

The head of the Secret Service strikes me as just a Mayorkas lackey who evidently isn't anywhere near as sharp as her resume' would suggest (based on that Ridiculously stupid Lie about the roof being too steep to place her Snipers on)...
giphy.webp

There are now sound analysis being conducted, and there are a few of the shots that have totally different sound signature than the first 4-5. Also extremely different than the shot from the "identified" sniper that allegedly shot Crooks.

The further we go out, the deeper the water gets.
My wife played a detailed analysis for me. I upset her at the start, laughing about it. After listening to the entire thing I quit laughing. I don’t know enough about the subject to know if I heard what I heard. Based on sound, there were definitely three distinctly different sounds from the shots. Maybe there’s an explanation for the shooters shots sounding differently?

I thought a 130 yard shot was a layup? And the counter sniper had optics.

How is that 'one in a million'?

In the Snipers defense (and I originally had the same reaction as you) the story I'm getting these days is that the actual Sniper that took the shot wasn't one of the guys on the roof in the photo but another guy on a similar building back and to the left of Trump (which made it a longer shot but nothing major in terms of range [for the type of weapon he's using]).

What's impressive is his adjusting his optics's for the close snap shot and getting it off relatively quickly... As was said somewhere on here they most likely had already pre - ranged the bad guys rooftop and had the dope memorized and written down...

It was a great snap shot but calling it one in a million is a bit of a stretch given the equipment and training of that Sniper... For the average guy without the training and trigger time, yes, it's one in a million... For that Sniper I'm betting he could make it nine out of ten times...

Makes for a great lead in though... Fox used it yesterday...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT