ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

I don't believe that was known at the time he posted it and I think you'll see that his predictions have some accuracy.

That said, I don't think anybody should be talking about politics right now. About how this helps Trump, about Trump supporters being conspiracy theorists, about it being Biden's fault, about liberal rhetoric being to blame, etc. My problem isn't that Aloha might want to reconsider his post. My problem is that some people seem to think he's the only one.

That doesn't seem to be difficult.
F#ck that. The liberal MSM is responsible for it and have been stoking this type of sh#t the past 8 years. They finally got what they wanted, but their lunatic missed. If roles were reversed it would be non stop shit about how evil ALL of MAGA, GOP, and White Christian Nationalists are and how they are responsible for it. They’d already labeled half the country terrorists.

Last edited:
Lots of unknowns. No idea how close this person was or how they got a gun within the perimeter. We should get some answers on how this massive Secret Service failure happened.

Worst breach since at least ‘81 if not longer. Reagan, Ford, and Kennedy were all shot on city streets. This venue should have allowed for a much more secure perimeter

Before we throw the n word around, we'd have to know exactly how their interagency communication was set up and how the relevant channels worked, as well as who exactly within the local guys was down there and how they communicated with the guys connected to the SS. It was just a couple of minutes. The game of telephone takes a little time.
If the communication channels failed them, it’s still negligence. Just on somebody else’s part.

I didn’t say *who* was negligent. But somebody had to have been. A 2-3 minute advanced warning to law enforcement from somebody who spotted the gunman and the rifle…and Trump’s still up on stage?

Lots of unknowns. No idea how close this person was or how they got a gun within the perimeter. We should get some answers on how this massive Secret Service failure happened.

Worst breach since at least ‘81 if not longer. Reagan, Ford, and Kennedy were all shot on city streets. This venue should have allowed for a much more secure perimeter
Huh? We do know how close he was. He wasn’t inside the rally. He was on a rooftop outside of it.

And was spotted!

ABC repeating “8 rounds”

Can’t hear that many, and Trump plus 2 spectators are the victims, but what the hell - until they get a widow on the set, they gotta go with the rumor of the moment.

Reactions: 76-1

I've ran better security at street dances. A effing sniper can get on a roof, with no way out, that is within a mile???? Totally outrageous.

If the communication channels failed them, it’s still negligence. Just on somebody else’s part.

I didn’t say *who* was negligent. But somebody had to have been. A 2-3 minute advanced warning to law enforcement from somebody who spotted the gunman and the rifle…and Trump’s still up on stage?
Yep, today there should not be a 2-3 minute gap. No excuse. If their tech couldn't play together, new tech should have been used

Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66

Maybe. We need more facts.

I've ran better security at street dances. A effing sniper can get on a roof, with no way out, that is within a mile???? Totally outrageous.
I think I’ve heard before that Trump rallies are very difficult to secure because he wants the crowds close and big.

Huh? We do know how close he was. He wasn’t inside the rally. He was on a rooftop outside of it.

And was spotted!
130 yards? From Google Maps photos of the event area this looks like it should have been fairly straightforward to secure. It was likely chosen for the rally for that reason. Trump and Biden both routinely appear in much less secure places; anywhere out in the general public makes a president more of a target than a confined space like this where a perimeter can be set up

Reactions: 76-1
Let's hope they tear this man's life apart and find out if he was a lone shooter or part of a conspiracy.
If there was a conspiracy and they armed the gunman with a .22 rifle from what sounds like a pretty good distance, and chose a guy who got off 8 rounds and only managed to nick the target’s ear, it doesn’t speak very well of the conspirators.

130 yards? From Google Maps photos of the event area this looks like it should have been fairly straightforward to secure. It was likely chosen for the rally for that reason. Trump and Biden both routinely appear in much less secure places; anywhere out in the general public makes a president more of a target than a confined space like this where a perimeter can be set up
He was outside. There is no universe in which an outdoors speaking location on a stage is also a "confined space."

I can’t believe you just typed that. In today’s world.

I’m not saying he wasn’t Antifa. I have no idea. But “it’s all over the place” in the age of ubiquitous social media is virtually never of any value.
Does your mom still have those pierced nipples?

Ok, what kind of gun do I need for a civil war?
Depends on how you intend to fight … for me, 14 gauge semiautomatic shotgun and .45 Browning semiautomatic … not a squeeze the trigger guy … but can react, point and shoot. … is my zombie apocalypse kit.

The Civil War started with smooth bore muskets with percussion caps … and progressed to rifles and heavy mini balls

Huge SS failure

If there was a conspiracy and they armed the gunman with a .22 rifle from what sounds like a pretty good distance, and chose a guy who got off 8 rounds and only managed to nick the target’s ear, it doesn’t speak very well of the conspirators.
.22’s are very accurate, hard to trace being so common. Hit two others and killed one, so far. Maybe he got what he desired.

By the way, ever tried hitting a moving target from a long distance?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Depends on how you intend to fight … for me, 14 gauge semiautomatic shotgun and .45 Browning semiautomatic … not a squeeze the trigger guy … but can react, point and shoot. … is my zombie apocalypse kit.

The Civil War started with smooth bore muskets with percussion caps … and progressed to rifles and heavy mini balls
14 ga?

Reactions: hookyIU1990

My preferred Fortnite weapons are medium range assault rifles with red eye scopes and tactical shotguns. Can I get those?

Also need shield chugs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT