ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

If there was a conspiracy and they armed the gunman with a .22 rifle from what sounds like a pretty good distance, and chose a guy who got off 8 rounds and only managed to nick the target’s ear, it doesn’t speak very well of the conspirators.
22 LR? 22-250? It's reported that the roof guy was 150 yrds away. That is WELL within range for either to be deadly (obvious from the guy in the stands). Of course the LR has less effect as the -250, but you wouldn't want either entering your skull.
150 yrds? Total SS ef up.... maybe..... MAYBE.... But that is a REALLY BIG MAYBE it was a "screw up".

Reactions: mohoosier and 76-1
F#ck that. The liberal MSM is responsible for it and have been stoking this type of sh#t the past 8 years. They finally got what they wanted, but their lunatic missed. If roles were reversed it would be non stop shit about how evil ALL of MAGA, GOP, and White Christian Nationalists are and how they are responsible for it. They’d already labeled half the country terrorists.
Thanks, but I already knew you were part of the problem when it comes to incendiary rhetoric.

Folks on both sides should tone it down.

Yeah, but we all saw the video and the pics. This is either the most brilliant false flag in history, or Trump just became the luckiest presidential candidate since Andrew Jackson was given the chance to beat the shit out of his attempted assassin with a cane after his guns misfired.
I always assumed roofs with a line of site like that would be locked down.
My preferred Fortnite weapons are medium range assault rifles with red eye scopes and tactical shotguns. Can I get those?

Also need shield chugs.
Listening to newt on fox now. There’s a real hypocrisy inasmuch as so much of the division we see today and the lack of decorum respect etc can be traced back to newt.

Thanks, but I already knew you were part of the problem when it comes to incendiary rhetoric.

They should, but that's not likely right now. Biden didn't get shot today, Trump did. So the libs are going to feel the pressure to turn it down, while MAGA will feel the pressure to turn it up. That's just the way things work, right or wrong.

Okay, so I was going to push back on this, but I just saw Cuomo put up a satellite photo of the area, and if that was accurate, you're right. Outside the perimeter or not, there is no godly reason for that building not to have been under constant surveillance.
When American employees are expected to do their job well, they file very expensive lawsuits.

If the govt was in on it, Trump would be dead right now.
No doubt about it.

Let’s not enter into the realms of insanity here. The SS seems to have dropped the ball today and I would hope that there will be accountability for that.

But at least were able to take the shooter out.

Also, CBS is reporting it was AR style rifle.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
No doubt about it.

Let’s not enter into the realms of insanity here. The SS seems to have dropped the ball today and I would hope that there will be accountability for that.

But at least were able to take the shooter out.

Also, CBS is reporting it was AR style rifle.
SS didn't neutralize the shooter, a Rally supporter did.

They should, but that's not likely right now. Biden didn't get shot today, Trump did. So the libs are going to feel the pressure to turn it down, while MAGA will feel the pressure to turn it up. That's just the way things work, right or wrong.
I mentioned fatalistic rhetoric - ie, the notion that democracy will end if Trump’s elected. I’ve thought all along that this messaging is reckless and dangerous.

As I always tell people who say that, our system of government and the institutions which comprise it are far too strong for Trump or anybody else to dismantle. Even if you think that Trump aspires to become a dictator, take some solace in this.

I mentioned fatalistic rhetoric - ie, the notion that democracy will end if Trump’s elected. I’ve thought all along that this messaging is reckless and dangerous.

As I always tell people who say that, our system of government and the institutions which comprise it are far too strong for Trump or anybody else to dismantle. Even if you think that Trump aspires to become a dictator, take some solace in this.
The right's rhetoric is just as fatalistic. Every day you can find posts on this very forum about how Democrats are positively and objectively trying to destroy America, because their goal is the end of the American way. Libs didn't invent this tactic.

Meh. "That's just how it is" isn't a good reason for behaving like an asshole.

I want to be clear: I only post under ONE account.

This is beyond disappointing and why were f#cked. You truly believe the liberal MSM is equal to the rights media darlings. News flash the left is far more dangerous and they’re not equal.

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

The right's rhetoric is just as fatalistic. Every day you can find posts on this very forum about how Democrats are positively and objectively trying to destroy America, because their goal is the end of the American way. Libs didn't invent this tactic.

I’m accustomed to see it coming from trolls and internet nutcases…not otherwise responsible people (and leaders, etc).

But, to be sure, my condemnation goes for all fatalistic rhetoric. Anybody who casts elections as life-or-death events, probably ought to expect to eventually see some of the latter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT