ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

Roundabout blaming Harris for this is no better than roundabout blaming MSM or roundabout blaming right wing nut job rhetoric or roundabout blaming X or Y or Z or whatever. You're not putting yourself above the stupid fray with comments like that.
It’s not blaming her. It’s in keeping. It’s a mileu that’s been created. From both sides. Tmp sees one side

Well, because a Trump supporter is dead. This isn’t difficult.
I don't believe that was known at the time he posted it and I think you'll see that his predictions have some accuracy.

That said, I don't think anybody should be talking about politics right now. About how this helps Trump, about Trump supporters being conspiracy theorists, about it being Biden's fault, about liberal rhetoric being to blame, etc. My problem isn't that Aloha might want to reconsider his post. My problem is that some people seem to think he's the only one.

That doesn't seem to be difficult.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Okay, so Fox is doing the Fox thing, in that they may be trying to keep it professional, but they are also reporting all speculation they come across and simply excusing it by saying, "we can't confirm this." It's like watching Twitter on television.
I just heard ABC say “we have been told the Secret Service is treating this like an attempted assassination.“

GSaBj4_WgAA6Sqp
How effing stupid would one have to be, as a sniper, to put themselves into a firing postion... that you can never walk away from, ever... WOW.

Yeah but until forensics etc. you know trump speaks prematurely
Yeah, but we all saw the video and the pics. This is either the most brilliant false flag in history, or Trump just became the luckiest presidential candidate since Andrew Jackson was given the chance to beat the shit out of his attempted assassin with a cane after his guns misfired.

Because societal norms are as such that saying anything detrimental about a person, no matter how innocuous, who has had some type of life threatening event is seen as being highly disrespectful to that person. We are almost obligated to wish him well as saying anything else will be met with assumptions and accusations that the person actually welcomed that event. Which is what many are assuming.

Adding to that and exasperating it, is an existing tribalism in where both tribes take offense to anything said about their tribe and exaggerate its importance to denigrate the character of the opposing side.

If you read his statements, he's just being matter of fact, and his intent was not to be disrespectful to the event's importance or disregard the danger to Trump. His contempt for the person has nothing to do with the event. It will not change his opinion of him but it doesn't mean he's happy about it. Why is that so hard to understand?

The mistake he made was not adhering to the rules noted in the first paragraph. @Aloha Hoosier you need to read the room better. fwiw - It doesn't offend me in the least, I'm not emotional, especially during crisis events. I prefer matter of fact.

The most offensive posts in this thread is where some drunken moron claims it's a leftist assassination attempt. Deep state wouldn't have missed, would have used a better weapon, and wouldn't fire six f**king shots ..

The abject stupidity of those type of posts are far more offensive and destructive and yet *crickets* from y'all ... it's just dumb Joe being dumb Joe. Let's pile on Aloha ...

Which is the same damn dynamic being displayed on the national level ... Trump lies 100 times on stage while constantly saying offensive rotten shit and yet, Biden is nitpicked for the most infinitesimal flaws and missteps ..

Stupidity and lack of character has been normalized to the point that the people who are stupid that constantly post dumb conspiracy shit who truly lack character as they are willing to post unfounded half truths or lies, are never held to a measure of accountability for their glaring flaws. The only people being held to a measure of integrity and character are those who possess those traits.
Ummmmmm……you missed the point as well. Right now isn’t the time to say but Trump or but Trumpers. Shut the f#ck up about those things for few hours is all someone has to do. That’s it.
Save it for tomorrow. Aloha obviously couldn’t help himself because he is deranged when it comes to Trump.

Newsmax just read a statement that there are also two in critical.

This is horrible. I'm at a loss of words for what has happened.

Glad Trump is okay, but there are innocent people that died and got seriously hurt. This is going not just over the line, but it's not even on the same planet as far as justifiable.

From a small handgun used by someone unfamiliar with it or who was just totally pumped with adrenaline and who's shooting at an upward angle as rapidly as possible, jerking the trigger rather than pulling it... I'm not at all surprised they missed... (If all of things I just mentioned took place... If it was someone with training Then..., I'd be surprised...).
It was a guy prone on a roof with a rifle.

Prediction on Trump campaign donations over next week?
ahhh ... I'm not capable of putting a # on that, but it will be a REALLY large sum.

NOW,,, If (as I would suggest if I were a campaign manager) he comes out for another event tomorrow, at the same damn location... The fed will have to fire up the printing presses for all of the cash flowing to his campaign.

No might about it. If I were as conspiratorial as a Trumpster, I'd say false flag. Fake gun shots and a blood pack he broke against his own ear. And he already had the pose ready to go. Game over. No reason to even have the election now.
I know it's later, but the gunman is dead, one other person died, and another is seriously wounded. It is a very sad day.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It was a guy prone on a roof with a rifle.
There’s a BBC interview making the rounds of somebody who spotted the shooter 2-3 minutes (according to him) before the shots began.

He alerted local police and kept alerting police. But apparently they didn’t get word to SS to get Trump off the stage.

If that’s true, it’s utter negligence.

There’s a BBC interview making the rounds of somebody who spotted the shooter 2-3 minutes (according to him) before the shots began.

He alerted local police and kept alerting police. But apparently they didn’t get word to SS to get Trump off the stage.

If that’s true, it’s utter negligence.
Before we throw the n word around, we'd have to know exactly how their interagency communication was set up and how the relevant channels worked, as well as who exactly within the local guys was down there and how they communicated with the guys connected to the SS. It was just a couple of minutes. The game of telephone takes a little time.

Okay, so Fox is doing the Fox thing, in that they may be trying to keep it professional, but they are also reporting all speculation they come across and simply excusing it by saying, "we can't confirm this." It's like watching Twitter on television.
Yes, isn’t the trap of live TV maddening at times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT