ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

Holy shit, CNN has gone from anti-Biden for the past few weeks to just straight up pro-Trump tonight. Even Wolf is schlobbing his knob.

Media are funny.
The answer for that is easy... If Trump goes away (literally or figuratively) there's a great chance that so does CNN... They NEED the bogey man Trump to maintain their minuscule market share...

I figured it wasn’t but seen lots of posts about it from non MAGA types
I have no good reason to say it's not real other than incredulity.

I used to take photography classes, and I could tell you that a photo of a bullet wouldn't look like that. For one, it stands out too much, and it should be fainter. But that was 25 years ago, and I have no idea what a photo of a bullet would look like with modern digital equipment.

Reactions: TomEric4756
Tonight was marketing catnip for trump. Bloodied. Fist up. Fighting. American flag in the background. Juxtapose that imagery with the progressive victimhood, oppression, etc. they fist pump is metaphorical gold
I don't want to treat this lightly. People died. Two others are in the hospital in critical condition.

But seriously, this was like a movie. The shot, the duck, the reaction, the unnamed extras getting shot, the SS doing their thing, Trump with the fist pump. It's like it was directed by Noah Emmerich.

Tonight was marketing catnip for trump. Bloodied. Fist up. Fighting. American flag in the background. Juxtapose that imagery with the progressive victimhood, oppression, etc. that fist pump is metaphorical gold
He could have tucked tail and ran, but hell no. Fist in the air.... FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! ! ! Pure effing gold !!!

I'm surprised they needed to report it. I figured it would just get autobroadcast on screen.
They’re basically just reading “reports” off Twitter. It’s great. Also blaming FakeNewsmedia and Biden for not providing enough SS protection.

In laws are getting pissed at me laughing or muttering “oh just stop.” Wife shooting me dirty looks

That was the headline IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT HAPPENED. Before anyone had any idea what was happening. F*** Vance for throwing gas on the flames, and you too for falling for it.

Yeah the headline with a pic of Trump with blood and surrounded by SS would lead one to believe it was just a sime fall. Nothing to see here.

I don't want to treat this lightly. People died. Two others are in the hospital in critical condition.

But seriously, this was like a movie. The shot, the duck, the reaction, the unnamed extras getting shot, the SS doing their thing, Trump with the fist pump. It's like it was directed by Noah Emmerich.
Spot on. Melania watching it under the covers at her boyyfriend’s place in Delray. “This can’t be happening” 🤣

Spot on. Melania watching it under the covers at her boyyfriend’s place in Delray. “This can’t be happening” 🤣
I mean, she's not dumping her boyfriend permanently, or deleting his fake name from her phone, but she's flying to Pittsburgh for one night and f*cking the shit out of her husband. Might even give him a special treatment.

I guess it doesn’t really matter that much. Whatever hit him obviously hit him at a very high velocity and drew quite a bit of blood.
It matters in teh sense that it's a much better story if it's a bullet.

If you're sitting in a nursing home do you tell everyone about the time you got hit by debris? No. No, you absolutely do not.

Reactions: crazed_hoosier2
ZJjZInH5P0mH.jpeg
The memes. Omg the memes. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT