ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

Just curious when's the last time you actually heard someone on the right call Biden "an existential threat to democracy"... ?
Oh they’ve called him much worse. You should listen to what some of those very Christian pastors say about Biden. Anti Christ, the devil, our world as we know it will be over, etc. Watch Bad Faith or God and Country.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Good point on CBS: this shooting has absolutely put a stop to the Democratic infighting over Biden's candidacy. Obviously that could change in a few days when cooler heads prevail, but it would be - insane? funny? unprecedented? is there a word for it? - if Trump getting shot at somehow also has a second-order effect of saving Biden's campaign.

Not buying it. Replayed 100’s of times - i see no teleprompter exploding from a bullet
Well, I’m sure we’ll have more firm information in the coming days.

The (supposed) source for this was with Secret Service. But whoever it was clearly wasn’t the agency’s official spokesman.

Whatever. If he can't get laid tonight, he might as well cut his dick off.

you simply don't get it. But that's alright. Like
I said, if you know, you know.

That is the furthest thing from anyone's mind, even if he could, he still aint !! I'd put $10k on it.

you simply don't get it. But that's alright. Like
I said, if you know, you know.

That is the furthest thing from anyone's mind, even if he could, he still aint !! I'd put $10k on it.
Ex stoker’s 33rd bday today. She texted can you believe this happened with trump. On my bday ha ha ha ha. And our dinner was ruined bc XXXXX I’m sure didn’t nap with you. Thanks.

Ahhh yes. We’re in a sim world orbiting around you

Ex stoker’s 33rd bday today. She texted can you believe this happened with trump. On my bday ha ha ha ha. And our dinner was ruined bc XXXXX I’m sure didn’t nap with you. Thanks.

Trump gets shot and that is fvcked because that stoopid assassin did it on her birthday..

We have the same taste in pu..........Women I see.

If you had worn a goddamn condom, you could have already blocked her number.

You’ve never been married.

If she’s not in the mood, she’s not in the mood. Don’t matter WHAT happened to you today.
Melania: Hey Donald, where you been?

The Don: Hospital. I got shot. Seriously, I’m a f#cking bada#%. Drop those panties baby.

Melania: Ummmmmm…….I’m sorry, I’m a little bloated and tired.

The Don: No, seriously, I should be dead. Maybe a little quickie? You don’t have do anything besides lay there like a dead fish.

Melania: I’m sorry, my head hurts as well. I’m glad you’re ok. Tomorrow, I promise. Night.

The Don: (inner monologue: f#ck, b#tch, ****, I hate you, why did I ever get married, stupid……). Ok. Love you, night.

I don't want to treat this lightly. People died. Two others are in the hospital in critical condition.

But seriously, this was like a movie. The shot, the duck, the reaction, the unnamed extras getting shot, the SS doing their thing, Trump with the fist pump. It's like it was directed by Noah Emmerich.
Life Imitating art, Goat?

Good point on CBS: this shooting has absolutely put a stop to the Democratic infighting over Biden's candidacy. Obviously that could change in a few days when cooler heads prevail, but it would be - insane? funny? unprecedented? is there a word for it? - if Trump getting shot at somehow also has a second-order effect of saving Biden's campaign.
At this point, down ballot needs to be both parties heavy focus. POTUS is settled.

Life Imitating art, Goat?
It's uncanny. I am not one who believes life really is art, but seriously, if you wanted to script a story about Trump becoming a hero, you couldn't do better than this. Everything went just right for him. Dude should be dead. Other people genuinely are dead. But he gets to pump his fist and get a phone call of well wishes from the guy he's trying to beat. You just can't write things like this. It's insane.

Ha ha. Zero chance they could pull off something so impressive. This photo looks like there is actual damage though.

GSZqZ-0XgAEU2M9
Nah, CNN reported he was taken out after he fell.

Melania: Hey Donald, where you been?

The Don: Hospital. I got shot. Seriously, I’m a f#cking bada#%. Drop those panties baby.

Melania: Ummmmmm…….I’m sorry, I’m a little bloated and tired.

The Don: No, seriously, I should be dead. Maybe a little quickie? You don’t have do anything besides lie there like a dead fish.

Melania: I’m sorry, my head hurts as well. I’m glad you’re ok. Tomorrow, I promise. Night.

The Don: (inner monologue: f#ck, b#tch, ****, I hate you, why did I ever get married, stupid……). Ok. Love you, night.
Melania: you do know that you left the seat up and forgot to take out the trash, so now we will have to wait another week for the trash guy to come around and this is the 4th time in the last 16 years that you did that, and I'm getting a little tired of your lack of focus on this, which just makes me have to spend my time thinking about it, instead of you simply doing your job, it's not like its really that hard to take the container to the curb, I suppose that I could get a young kid to do it since you simply won't. but then that just puts more on me to do since you totally don't respect me and all that I have to concentrate on, like the car being parked in the drive the wrong way, I should really be able to just get in and drive away but for some reason I have to back up and then make a turn and when you don't take out the trash it already stresses me out and I feel like you simply don't understand me at all.

The Don: Did you hear I got SHOT?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT