ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

I was having my belated birthday party with my family. My phone started blowing up as soon as we started to eat.

I didn't get back to post here until later. But seriously - a pellet gun?
When you initially saw it, Trump just swatted at his ear, like it was a bee sting. He didn't fall down, but went down to protect himself and you could see he had a bloody ear. It wasn't outlandish to think that in the moment, on the fly.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I know, I totally know.
Like I said, we can still make him/ them limp permanently in a different thread. Lets just tame this particular one down a bit. I hope it's a small ask.
Sorry - I don't suffer fools gladly, and I've seen so much foolishness posted on this board and it's this type of foolishness - outright lies, really - that have brought us to this point.

Leftist hate has created the situation for an attempted assassination on Trump - one reporter actually asked Biden if he thought it was an assassination attempt! Holy shit, how stupid is the Left?

Sorry - I cant take it politely anymore. After the 4 years of Trump and 3 1/2 years of Biden and all the Left hate toward Trump, I won't moderate what I write any time soon.

Only by the grace of God is Trump still alive. I wonder where all the talk will be about democracy now?

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Come January, your Party will no longer be able to use the federal government to go after political rivals.
Provided Trump sacks all the under secretaries and key leads especially at DoJ, FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security. Comey took out Lt Gen Flynn for talking to the Russian Ambassador. Maybe Flynn wouldn’t have gone broke.

Reactions: DANC
Sorry - I don't suffer fools gladly, and I've seen so much foolishness posted on this board and it's this type of foolishness - outright lies, really - that have brought us to this point.

Leftist hate has created the situation for an attempted assassination on Trump - one reporter actually asked Biden if he thought it was an assassination attempt! Holy shit, how stupid is the Left?

Sorry - I cant take it politely anymore. After the 4 years of Trump and 3 1/2 years of Biden and all the Left hate toward Trump, I won't moderate what I write any time soon.

Only by the grace of God is Trump still alive. I wonder where all the talk will be about democracy now?
Some nut taking a shot at him does not excuse who he is.

You DO know that I am right there with ya, right? Like totally right there with ya. just ask that we scroll past that in this thread? Please?

Provided Trump sacks all the under secretaries and key leads especially at DoJ, FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security. Comey took out Lt i Flynn for talking to the Russian Ambassador. Maybe Flynn wouldn’t have gone broke.
And those leads need to clean house at the lower level and can their asses if they're found to have been involved in political persecution.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Dana Bash confirms Trump's security was recently increased, and implies that it may have been in response to a specific threat. A guest pushes back on this and suggests it was normal expansion based on the progress of the election season.

@hookyIU1990 snd welcome to THE DREAM TEAM

Firearms best suited for the upcoming civil war is a hotly debated topic, but the mythical 14 guage isn't in the mix.

I've been out of the loop and just catching up up as of around 9:30. Flipping through channels and 2 (Fox & CNN?) have said they've dispatched a bomb squad for a suspicious van with out of state plates or no plates, depending on the outlet.

Chuckling that we’ve heard nothing from Dbm tonight. His wife’s on her 5th orgasm and just conceived triplets
lmao I doubt he's orgasmic over this. Sometimes it's better to let things play out so you can say "I told you so" later.

But the visual is hilarious.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Another question I have is Who were the law enforcement personnel who were reported to have disregarded the citizen report of a potential shooter...
A) Did it really occur?
B)Was it actionable??

FFS, Danc, at the time, we were trying to figure out how we could hear those shots, and it appeared the only damage was Trump getting a tiny scratch on his ear. This was before ANYONE reported someone had been shot, had died, before we had any confirmation there was even a shooter. We were just throwing shit out there trying to figure out what was going on. Stop trying to find enemies behind every f*cking post.
There were pictures of Trump with blood on his ear. OK, if you thought it was a scratch, I might buy that.

But FFS - a pellet gun? You have to be in close range for a pellet gun to make a mark. Do you honestly think anyone sitting that close to Trump would have been able to pull out a pellet gun and shoot it at him?

I can guarantee if that were Biden and I made a remark like that, you, and many others, would be all over it. Stop acting like such a victim.

Not exactly Mythical, but hasn't been produced since the early 20th century in the US but still is in Europe in very small quantities.
Winchester made a handful (like fewer than 30) of the experimental 14 gauge semi autos. To my knowledge, nobody else did. If @TomEric4756 has one, I hope he has it in a safe somewhere to pass down as an heirloom.

FBI presser is interesting. Not saying a lot new, but dispelling some things floating around.

It might be mine if I knew how
50 years from now, when the Trump Memorial goes up in DC, the 100 ft. tall statue will be of the scene captured in that photo. The Memorial will be next to that "loser" Lincoln's (who couldn't survive his assassination attempt, unlike 45,47) made out of gold, and the building will be the biggest, best building in Washington DC--with slot machines in the base, all proceeds to go to Baron and Co.

CNN is the gift that keeps on giving.
"Tamp it down."

"This person has made it clear he has not accepted the results of the Civil War, and he wants a rematch," Johnson said. "They are literally trying to bring back the Confederacy."

"You can go with the person who has shown up for the people of this country, investing in cities across America, or you can go with a person who does not believe in democracy. The choice is clear," the mayor concluded.

50 years from now, when the Trump Memorial goes up in DC, the 100 ft. tall statue will be of the scene captured in that photo. The Memorial will be next to that "loser" Lincoln's (who couldn't survive his assassination attempt, unlike 45,47) made out of gold, and the building will be the biggest, best building in Washington DC--with slot machines in the base, all proceeds to go to Baron and Co.

"Tamp it down."

"This person has made it clear he has not accepted the results of the Civil War, and he wants a rematch," Johnson said. "They are literally trying to bring back the Confederacy."

"You can go with the person who has shown up for the people of this country, investing in cities across America, or you can go with a person who does not believe in democracy. The choice is clear," the mayor concluded.
47? Only if you accept Biden was legit.

"Tamp it down."

And make no mistake. By Monday trump will have figured out a way to sully all the good that SHOULD come from this. It was a hit ordered by Biden. I knew the left would do this to me.

And make no mistake. By Monday trump will have figured out a way to sully all the good that SHOULD come from this. It was a hit ordered by Biden. I knew the left would do this to me.
Sad, but my book would put that at -112.

Saw the Biden presser video. Class move, just slow in getting it out. Shouldn't have been that hard and he shouldn't have been trailing statements from Obama and others.

Nah, he can wait until after the election and then charge him with conspiracy, based on the fact Biden said to put a bulls-eye on Trump.

"In a Politico article shared Monday, Biden reportedly told donors: “I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.”

Now, are you telling me that if Trump had said this about Biden he wouldn't be in jail right now if the attempt had been on Biden's life?

Nahhh...

While I agree Trump is perfectly capable of blowing up this gift from above to his campaign..., I believe even he knows that Biden is so far gone cognitively that he wouldn't even be allowed inside the decision making loop if a conspiracy did exist...

Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
Biden was speaking metaphorically, obviously. But perhaps we should go check the "bloodbath" thread?

Or the Atlantic:

Yes, we should, because Democrats claimed - still claim - that Trump is going to create a 'bloodbath' if he's elected.

Of course Biden was speaking metaphorically. But Trump is currently being charged with a felony for saying "Find me 11,000 votes".

If we're going to take everything Trump says literally, then by God, Biden should be held to the same standard.

When Dems apologize for 8 years of this shit, I'll be glad to back down.

Biden was speaking metaphorically, obviously. But perhaps we should go check the "bloodbath" thread?

Or the Atlantic:

Giffords has been mentioned previously. Good tie in to the bullseye comments. Plenty of news outlets tried to blame Palin for ratcheting up up violent rhetoric with her cross hair ad and social media posts about reloading instead of retreating. These were all metaphors too. People just look for reasons to claim a gotcha moment. Unbalanced maniacs look for reasons to do harm too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT