ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

When in our lifetimes has the entire left of the country been united in trying to portray a popular candidate as the Next Hitler?
I do not get the question to my point. Crazy name calling is common on both sides and gets far worse the further left or right one goes. Look at this board, Aloha agrees with our zealots on 95% of policy but is a heretic because he hates Trump.

People say the left has hated Trump since he ran, who started the "lock her up" chants? There has been mutual loathing. Some love Trump because he looks for fights. His only move is to double down.

I do not get the question to my point. Crazy name calling is common on both sides and gets far worse the further left or right one goes. Look at this board, Aloha agrees with our zealots on 95% of policy but is a heretic because he hates Trump.

People say the left has hated Trump since he ran, who started the "lock her up" chants? There has been mutual loathing. Some love Trump because he looks for fights. His only move is to double down.
Sure Marv. If some cosplayers kidnapped Clinton and locked her up in a basement we’d have the same thing.

Sure Marv. If some cosplayers kidnapped Clinton and locked her up in a basement we’d have the same thing.

You are talking about name calling. Do many Republicans use the word "communist"? Can I find Republicans saying Democrats are coming to take your rights away? You don't think crap like Jade Helm wasn't meant to drive wedges in the parties, it was made up precisely to stroke fears that the Democrats are coming for you. When was Jade Helm again, after Trump?

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
You are talking about name calling. Do many Republicans use the word "communist"? Can I find Republicans saying Democrats are coming to take your rights away? You don't think crap like Jade Helm wasn't meant to drive wedges in the parties, it was made up precisely to stroke fears that the Democrats are coming for you. When was Jade Helm again, after Trump?
You don’t believe that democrats are coming to take rights away? They’re trying to eliminate rights important to republicans just as the republicans do to the democrats. Only one side feels protected at work and in public to call for trumps death.

Where is the comparison from the right of Biden or Obama to Hitler or to Stalin? When has DEMOCRACY BEEN ON THE BALLOT?

Soo what’s next for the left?
Shoot down plane with Trump in it?
Cancel election?
Hard to follow up with the woke whine and stay at home Pete staying home and Biden needing more sleep when trump got shot and said wait wait through up a fist to fight and I’m sure will be at work this week

Reactions: DANC
You don’t believe that democrats are coming to take rights away? They’re trying to eliminate rights important to republicans just as the republicans do to the democrats. Only one side feels protected at work and in public to call for trumps death.

Where is the comparison from the right of Biden or Obama to Hitler or to Stalin? When has DEMOCRACY BEEN ON THE BALLOT?
You are stuck on very very specific words

I have been called a communist, I doubt there is someone left who has not. Biden has been:

Obama was likewise called a communist sent to America to destroy America

I’m done talking about the debate.. it’s time to put Trump in the bullseye

Joe Biden

Lock her up comparing to Trump? Just stop right now. WTF, this thread and the usual suspects are a sickening reminder that there are citizens in this country that have this kind mindset. I wonder what source caused all this dumbed down version of human being in this country? The only way past it is to turn off the TV!

Holding my opinion on some things but this was an absolute security failure on the part of the Secret Service and local police agencies. If there was enough time for people on the ground to see this dude and record him lining up the shot, then security should have had ample opportunity to stop him before he could fire.

Random other thoughts related to the thread:

1. Trump got shot but Melania had his child. He could have done anything up to actually dying and she still has that card. "Somebody literally shot me!" "Oh come on. They scratched your ear. You know how long I went through childbirth? Quit being a baby." Forget all the headache and not in the mood talk. That is the trump card right there (no pun intended).

2. The shooter already got the 3 name treatment. They almost always do.

3. Back to a more serious note, we were centimeters to inches away from likely some of the worst political upheaval any of us would have seen in our lifetime. I think we are at the point where the country is an obese person who has been warned by their doctor that they really need to change their diet and we know that from an intellectual standpoint but man, when that double bacon cheeseburger with a side of bacon cheese fries gets offered up on the regular, it is hard to say no. After this type of scare we will probably have the salad for awhile, but when the coast appears clear, triple cheeseburgers baby!

4. I am glad I elected to just lurk last night.
Here's a random thought: Have the geniuses at SS figured out that they can use drones to check the rooftops of buildings with a line of sight to the stage?

The amount of incompetency in the federal government is staggering. But, good DEI hire of the former head of Pepsi security for SS leader.

No, Trump has created that. He is a felon, a rapist, an insurrectionist with fascist goals and an obvious traitor to democracy, and he has pushed the courts away from impartiality. He has his minions talking about civil wars and revolutions.

The lunatic who shot at him has nothing to do with the great majority of voters who are going to make sure he never goes to the oval office again.

Benedict Arnold is much more a patriot than Trump has ever been.

I am continuously surprised that anyone sees him as a Republican or a conservative. He is neither.
Congrats. You hit most of the TDS narrative talking points.

Biden called DJT personally after the shooting. He also addressed it directly to his supporters after it happened.

If DJT goes to jail, it's because he's committed more than 30 felonies. He's also a rapist.
You should be sued for lying.

Lock her up comparing to Trump? Just stop right now. WTF, this thread and the usual suspects are a sickening reminder that there are citizens in this country that have this kind mindset. I wonder what source caused all this dumbed down version of human being in this country? The only way past it is to turn off the TV!

I have two points, name calling is status quo on both sides. BOTH SIDES.

Second, people are trying to set their personal beliefs into concrete. WE DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS IDIOT SHOT TRUMP. It is that easy, you don't have an f'ing clue, I don't. In the period right after Hinkley shot Reagan everyone was convinced too. It wasn't what they thought.

Let us wait and find out.

Stop it, idiot. The left blamed Gabby Giffords shooting on Republicans for putting "cross hairs" or "targets" on her. Of course, they did. Both sides uses that rhetoric whenever they're going against an opponent from the other side. No one believes they're meant to be signs for nuts to shoot someone, except idiots.
Kinda like only idiots would believe Trump’s words on Jan 6 were meant to be taken literally & incite an insurrection & gov’t takeover, right?

Teddy Roosevelt and Reagan were both shot and lived, must be a Republican thing. Oops I forgot, Lincoln was a Republican.

The Teddy Roosevelt story is just incredible. If you don’t believe men were different in that day read
this and you might change your mind…

https://www.history.com/news/shot-in-the-chest-100-years-ago-teddy-roosevelt-kept-on-talking
I used the TR analogy with a friend of mine last night.

TR spoke for an hour after being shot. There were no SS agents moving him out.

I agree, but look at what we do with this shit.

Here’s what we know:

1) A person tried to kill President Trump
2) He was using a real gun with real ammo
3) Trump was grazed with something resulting from several shots at his head, striking him in the ear.
4) One man in the crowd is dead, by being struck in the head with a real bullet. An ER doctor attempted to keep him alive but his efforts were unsuccessful.
5) Two others were critically injured, but I can’t find any updates on them.

So, either The NYT and CNN are lying and are in cahoots with the Trump Team and staged the whole thing (how far do you have to reach for that one? 😂), or the above actually happened. You pick it.

I saw it with my eyes, so I’m going with The NYT and CNN story.
Gee, are you sure you weren't watch cheap fakes by the media?

Kinda like only idiots would believe Trump’s words on Jan 6 were meant to be taken literally & incite an insurrection & gov’t takeover, right?
Who you talking to? I never said that. It’s not even a charge in Trump’s indictment. At least make an effort to be honest in your juvenile butthurt jabs at me. For a guy who claims not to be a Trumpster, you sure as hell act like you are. Carry on, little ankle biter.

Hanson agrees with you....
"By slugging his face (Robert De Niro), by decapitation (Kathy Griffin, Marilyn Manson), by stabbing (Shakespeare in the Park), by clubbing (Mickey Rourke), by shooting ( Snoop Dogg), by poisoning (Anthony Bourdain), by bounty killing (George Lopez), by carrion eating his corpse (Pearl Jam), by suffocating (Larry Whilmore), by blowing him up (Madonna, Moby), by throwing him over a cliff (Rosie O’Donnell), just by generic “killing” him (Johnny Depp, Big Sean), or by martyring him (Reid Hoffman: “Yeah, I wish I had made him an actual martyr.”)."

Who you talking to? I never said that. It’s not even a charge in Trump’s indictment. Auto least make an effort to be honest in your juvenile butthurt jabs at me. For a guy who claims not to be a Trumpster, you sure as hell act like you are. Carry on, little ankle biter.
You could have just answered yes then….🤷‍♂️

I have two points, name calling is status quo on both sides. BOTH SIDES.

Second, people are trying to set their personal beliefs into concrete. WE DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS IDIOT SHOT TRUMP. It is that easy, you don't have an f'ing clue, I don't. In the period right after Hinkley shot Reagan everyone was convinced too. It wasn't what they thought.

Let us wait and find out.
This is not rocket science Marv. The left, as was posted above in a video, has been hating on this man since before he took office. The bashings this guy has lived through from politicians and the msm are the reason this country is so divided and PHUCKED. The absolute hatred that has been lofted up and cheered on by the left and Rino politicians should make you wonder about this whacked out group that run things.

What a load of crap. Typical blame the victim.

You like to come across as moderate, but you're just as deranged by Trump as any of them.
His covid vaccine and mask sycophancy was the last straw for me.

How can one continually apologize on behalf of such a shitty product and pointless precaution?

Just a dishonest piece of crap all the way around.

This is not rocket science Marv. The left, as was posted above in a video, has been hating on this man since before he took office. The bashings this guy has lived through from politicians and the msm are the reason this country is so divided and PHUCKED. The absolute hatred that has been lofted up and cheered on by the left and Rino politicians should make you wonder about this whacked out group that run things.
Victimhood has never been a Republican attribute until about 2017. Now you guys are big time victims. It’s not very masculine.

• Wow
Reactions: MrBing and 76-1
Trump and

Trump his mindless followers have created most of this crap. Trump has incited more violence than BLM and Antifa combined.
OMG you are WAY WAY out of bounds here. The freacking utter hatred for Trump, AN OUTSIDER, since before he ran should be clear as day to you why we should all question these people that are in office who have done a 180 on the people that "elected" them.

Looks like he got grazed in the ear.

This, what
skynews-trump-shot_6625768.jpg
will be a historic photo, shows the moment which propelled Trump to a second term.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT