ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

You seem to know - you tell me.

If you think Republicans espouse fascist principles, then say what they are.
Mussolini merged nationalism and populism.

Pretty much across the board people who were different were not liked, homosexuals, gypsies, the poor, etc. Mussolini did not choose Jews until made to much later by Hitler. After all, Mussolini's mistress was Jewish.

The world doesn't respect us was very common in Germany and Italy.

This, what
skynews-trump-shot_6625768.jpg
will be a historic photo, shows the moment which propelled Trump to a second term.
What an incredible image. And yes. Contrast that with the needs more sleep and woke whine. Please

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Mussolini merged nationalism and populism.

Pretty much across the board people who were different were not liked, homosexuals, gypsies, the poor, etc. Mussolini did not choose Jews until made to much later by Hitler. After all, Mussolini's mistress was Jewish.

The world doesn't respect us was very common in Germany and Italy.
You haven't defined fascism. You're just giving examples you think are bad. Nothing wrong with wanting to make your country great.

Your second paragraph is just more rhetorical leftist BS. And Jews? Which party has members supporting Hamas?

Who says the world doesn't respect us? They're laughing at Joe Biden, sure. But no one I know says they don't respect us - that's why they're coming across our borders in droves.

You are floundering here, Marv.

Reminds me of the flag raising at Iwo Jima. Not that I'm equating the two - I'm not. Just with the body positioning of the SS agents and the flag in the background.
The flag raising at Iwo was more of a PR operation than anything.

Most of the guys that got that flag there were already dead.

• Angry
Reactions: 76-1
I do not get the question to my point. Crazy name calling is common on both sides and gets far worse the further left or right one goes. Look at this board, Aloha agrees with our zealots on 95% of policy but is a heretic because he hates Trump.

People say the left has hated Trump since he ran, who started the "lock her up" chants? There has been mutual loathing. Some love Trump because he looks for fights. His only move is to double down.
Stop it. Aloha doesn’t agree with 95% of my side. He agrees more with your side. He was unsure if he would vote for DeSantis and voted for Biden for f#ck sake.

You are stuck on very very specific words

I have been called a communist, I doubt there is someone left who has not. Biden has been:

Obama was likewise called a communist sent to America to destroy America

People were literally hanging effigies of President Obama by a noose and lighting them on fire. Several here joked when Paul Pelosi was attacked by a maniac.

I'm not pointing this out as a justification. I'm pointing to show that no one can claim the high horse. Everyone needs to calm the **** down. Words matter when there is so many mentally ill people who can't differentiate what's real and what's just political theater.

People were literally hanging effigies of President Obama by a noose and lighting them on fire. Several here joked when Paul Pelosi was attacked by a maniac.

I'm not pointing this out as a justification. I'm pointing to show that no one can claim the high horse. Everyone needs to calm the **** down. Words matter when there is so many mentally ill people who can't differentiate what's real and what's just political theater.
Those instances weren't performed or condoned by Party leaders and media/Hollywood stars.

They were from one-off kooks. Every Party has them. But only one Party has leaders that condone assassination and violence against their opponent.

Here's a random thought: Have the geniuses at SS figured out that they can use drones to check the rooftops of buildings with a line of sight to the stage?

The amount of incompetency in the federal government is staggering. But, good DEI hire of the former head of Pepsi security for SS leader.
I know there are going to be hearings over this and is probably just political theater, but someone needs to answer for this.

The more you learn about this, the more stunning it is.

Stop being an ass. That is hard for you, I realize. People died and you yuck it up.
I was serious about what I wrote. I’ll bring the social security disability app with me to your school. We can file it the same day. Most decisions require reconsideration. Be good to start early. Now go grab a big bag of pollo tropical for the swine you married you cheap fck and think again about bringing my daughter up

Here's a random thought: Have the geniuses at SS figured out that they can use drones to check the rooftops of buildings with a line of sight to the stage?

The amount of incompetency in the federal government is staggering. But, good DEI hire of the former head of Pepsi security for SS leader.
You don’t need the last sentence to make your point. It’s dumb and makes you look like a racist.

I know there are going to be hearings over this and is probably just political theater, but someone needs to answer for this.

The more you learn about this, the more stunning it is.
I'll tell you one thing that gets me. I saw a Twitter pic of the 2 counter snipers 7 minutes before the shooting. They are both standing up and looking around.

42 seconds before the first shot, they are laying prone and the one is sighting something.

Pretty obvious to me they saw something fishy and waited to shoot until the killer fired the first shot.

There aren't that many buildings around that place. How can someone with a long rifle, who is spotted by members of the crowd, crawl up the roof and get in position without being spotted by SS and police???

You are stuck on very very specific words

I have been called a communist, I doubt there is someone left who has not. Biden has been:

Obama was likewise called a communist sent to America to destroy America

Who cares if you’ve been called communist? What does that have to do with telling the candidate is the next Hitler insinuating he needs to be stopped by all means necessary?

You don’t need the last sentence to make your point. It’s dumb and makes you look like a racist.
Racist? Isn't it a white woman? I thought she was from the pic I saw.

I have no idea of her race, other than the pic.

By DEI hire, I was talking about hiring a female.

Racist? Isn't it a white woman? I thought she was from the pic I saw.

I have no idea of her race, other than the pic.

By DEI hire, I was talking about hiring a female.
Either way it’s not racist and doesn’t look so to the non triggered citizens.

Reactions: DANC
Who cares if you’ve been called communist? What does that have to do with telling the candidate is the next Hitler insinuating he needs to be stopped by all means necessary?
Right, because we should do nothing to stop a damn Black Kenyan Muslim Communist right, those were love words.

Reactions: larsIU
Right, because we should do nothing to stop a damn Black Kenyan Muslim Communist right, those were love words.
Sure Marv. Point out the historical Black Kenyan Muslim Communist that slaughtered millions as the analogy. And point out where mainstream academics and journalists said Obama was putting DEMOCRACY ON THE BALLOT.

Either way it’s not racist and doesn’t look so to the non triggered citizens.
I guess if you only consider DEI as a racial equality policy, yeah, I guess it could be construed as that.

But DEI covers gender and LGBTQ and God knows how many other criteria.

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT