ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

I'll bet Trump said 'the' in a sentence. Hitler said 'der' or 'die' or 'das'.

Clearly, Trump = Hitler

Don't go there with me, I have called him Mussolini but not Hitler. But if someone is poisoning the blood of the country, isn't there an implication I should step in and stop it? Why use language so close.

I think Trump loves the fascist rhetoric. Not the Nazi death camps, but the rhetoric and nationalism are Trump. The rhetoric is very tough guy.

So saying Liz Cheney should be tried before a military treason by a military tribunal could in no way be interpreted by anyone as a call to action.

Hell, the far right proudly announces they have militia willing to respond. But no, that cannot possibly lead to anything.

No one here is more critical of the far right and the far left being the same than me. I have no issue saying far too much has been said about Trump. But in my lifetime the vitriol keeps going up. "you did x to our president so we have to do x+1 to yours" has becone American. It did not start with Trump.
You’re jumping through imaginary hoops when there are literal hoops in front of you.

Don't go there with me, I have called him Mussolini but not Hitler. But if someone is poisoning the blood of the country, isn't there an implication I should step in and stop it? Why use language so close.

I think Trump loves the fascist rhetoric. Not the Nazi death camps, but the rhetoric and nationalism are Trump. The rhetoric is very tough guy.
OK, they used some of the same words....... you claim you didn't call him Hitler, but you say he uses the same language. Not a whole lot of difference, in my opinion.

It's not like he took speeches verbatim from someone like.....oh, I don't know.... a British Prime Minister, as his own?

Reactions: stollcpa
I can say I'm the official page of the tooth fairy and pay $10 for a blue checkmark, doesn't mean squat.

Just looking for some official recognition beyond a claim made by the owner of the handle.
I'll bet you could get money from a lot of parents to mail their kid a gift from the official Tooth Fairy.

@mcmurtry66 we need to jump all over this business opportunity.

OK, they used some of the same words....... you claim you didn't call him Hitler, but you say he uses the same language. Not a whole lot of difference, in my opinion.

It's not like he took speeches verbatim from someone like.....oh, I don't know.... a British Prime Minister, as his own?

So Hitler's big problem was rhetoric and not actions?

The world ignored his rhetoric because no one believed he meant it. Had that turned out to be true we would not be discussing Hitler today. Just like we don't discuss Mussolini.

Trump wants to sound tough and ready to fight. It is not shocking that rhetorical style was used by some dictator.

I'll bet you could get money from a lot of parents to mail their kid a gift from the official Tooth Fairy.

@mcmurtry66 we need to jump all over this business opportunity.
This is 🔥🔥. I think that already exists. Think of a good business idea and plug it into godaddy. All good ideas are taken. Hawk Tuah has been the idea of 2024

Reactions: DANC

@mcmurtry66 it’s going to be a great week in Nashville. #Bitcoin

@mcmurtry66 it’s going to be a great week in Nashville. #Bitcoin

#WHITEBOYSUMMER
#BITCOIN

240713-donald-trump-rally-shooting-se-948p-98896f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DANC and snarlcakes
Sorry your guy isn't dead Aloha. Whatever you post doesn't mean sh!t. People like you are the reason we are here at this moment in time. Congrats degenerate!
Someone shoot at my guy? Who is my guy? Stop being a victim it's very girly.

So Hitler's big problem was rhetoric and not actions?

The world ignored his rhetoric because no one believed he meant it. Had that turned out to be true we would not be discussing Hitler today. Just like we don't discuss Mussolini.

Trump wants to sound tough and ready to fight. It is not shocking that rhetorical style was used by some dictator.
I'm not sure what your point is. Are you saying what Trump says is a prelude to rounding up groups and putting them into concentration camps?

Stop it. Aloha doesn’t agree with 95% of my side. He agrees more with your side. He was unsure if he would vote for DeSantis and voted for Biden for f#ck sake.
You're wrong, yet again. Do you ever tire of being wrong? You're butthurt because I support Republican positions (many of Trump's aren't Republican, by the way) but don't support Trump. Period.

Reactions: MrBing
You're wrong, yet again. Do you ever tire of being wrong? You're butthurt because I support Republican positions (many of Trump's aren't Republican, by the way) but don't support Trump. Period.
Nothing I typed was wrong. You voted for Biden. You were unsure if you would vote for DeSantis. Your issue is you constantly lie and can’t keep them straight. @mattndallas pegged you correctly yesterday when you showed your true colors.

Reactions: DANC
OMG you are WAY WAY out of bounds here. The freacking utter hatred for Trump, AN OUTSIDER, since before he ran should be clear as day to you why we should all question these people that are in office who have done a 180 on the people that "elected" them.
Not out of bounds in the least.

and you think trump supports or even thinks about the bubbas that elected/support him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT