ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Question for Trump Voters

Use another word than corruption. There has been no proven corruption. We can surely agree on some things in which she exceeds Trump but I won’t play the corruption cop-out card.

And you’re ok with her being Asian when she wanted to be a city attorney in SF and now being Black for national gigs?
What are you talking about there has been no proven corruption? It’s Trump’s middle name. Trump College not corruption? Trump Foundation not corruption? Not paying people who work for him? Felonies? Not corruptions? Lying about the documents? Not corruption? Trying to incite a riot? Not corruption? Trying to steal an election? Not corruption? Lying about the election. Not corruption? I can’t think of a better word to describe him.
Compared to Trump? Yeah I’m ok with that.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
tumblr_mi6ibcWTWY1rknrf9o1_500.gif
XH9tzHRGQmLSFGP6E8.webp

NCn2HG6jh7V5PLgg2q.webp
eye-roll-duh.gif

rolling-eyes-gif-401.gif

icegif-310.gif

eye-roll-robert-downey-jr-8mssmj3ab9awwf8t.gif
gdX4XYo08vNvlERm35.webp
Well if your portfolio isn’t doing well you’re even more ignorant than the average Trumper.

What are you talking about there has been no proven corruption? It’s Trump’s middle name. Trump College not corruption? Trump Foundation not corruption? Not paying people who work for him? Felonies? Not corruptions? Lying about the documents? Not corruption? Trying to incite a riot? Not corruption? Trying to steal an election? Not corruption? Lying about the election. Not corruption? I can’t think of a better word to describe him.
Compared to Trump? Yeah I’m ok with that.
princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
Seriously. Your propaganda is not something I visit often.
Lol. If you consider propaganda words that actually come out of Trump’s mouth…ok, maybe you should pay more attention before you argue about it.

Yes, share a link of Trump advocating or promising pardons for those that attacked police officers.

I think he’s more talking about the little old ladies that this cowardly DOJ has thrown into cells for trespassing.
That’s nice that’s what you think. Cowardly DOJ for trying to follow the rule of law.

Corrupt: having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly for money or personal gain. ( Oxford) I think I have a pretty good handle on it. Maybe you need to review it. Which of those things I mentioned do you not find corrupt.
It means something else for politicians.

Reactions: jet812
Generally speaking. We’ve seen the policies from defunding to border to bail projects. Imagine what any woke MSW would like country to look like and you’ve got it

MM66, you bring up some issues which confront voters.

My question is at what level of government.

Seems to me bail and funding of police are local issues. IMO no community is exactly alike.

Therefore, there is no single woke, conservative, progressive, or traditional solution ( to list a few of the labels we use to solve these problems).

In contrast the border issue affects the entire nation as it involves immigrants who can settle anywhere.

Consequently it is an issue requiring a Congressional solution in contrast to presidents who come go along their Executive Orders.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
MM66, you bring up some issues which confront voters.

My question is at what level of government.

Seems to me bail and funding of police are local issues. IMO no community is exactly alike.

Therefore, there is no single woke, conservative, progressive, or traditional solution ( to list a few of the labels we use to solve these problems).

In contrast the border issue affects the entire nation as it involves immigrants who can settle anywhere.

Consequently it is an issue requiring a Congressional solution in contrast to presidents who come go along their Executive Orders.
For sure. But the rhetoric and funding hits and influences local as with the movement we saw in 20

For sure. But the rhetoric and funding hits and influences local as with the movement we saw in 20

Influence such the political ads produced by PACs and foundations prepared to influence local elections which may or may not be apropriate to the candidates actually running in a particular community.

For example, not all Democrat and Republican local prosecutors are alike.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
This is what drives me insane when I tell my friends or family about. It’s like, dumb f#ck, make it a percentage of your portfolio. If I’m wrong, who cares? Life’s goes on and you lost a little money. If I’m right Biitcoin is going to be 50, 60,80 % of your portfolio. Don’t be f#cking short. That’s the only wrong position. Eventually a central bank is going to buy it and then all of them will. Good luck predicting the price.
OK, serious question - how is bitcoin any different than a foreign currency, since they're all valued in dollars?

I get your point about banks maybe using it, but it's still valued in dollars.

Edumacate me.

That is where I stand. I do not like him at all as person. The strange thing about Trump is all the things that he has done for people that he has chosen to keep a secret. Everyday people who have met say that he is a good person at heart and that if he meet you once he remembers you forever. I wish that was thew side he would show more often. I hate the Trump you see everyday. If he could just shut up and talk about accomplishments pre-covid . Stop the juvenile attacks on his opponents the election would be over. However inevitably he is going to continue to attack people and that is what is going to make he election closer than it sjhould be.
He's a New Yorker. That's how they are. Seriously.

If he played up his charity, he'd be accused of being fake. He's much like Bob Knight. A decent guy with a soft heart sometimes, but very touchy and can't stand criticism, especially from the media.

Like Knight, you take the good with the bad with Trump and there are enough positives to outweigh the negatives with many of us.

Those who do are....well..... like Purdue fans.

That’s nice that’s what you think. Cowardly DOJ for trying to follow the rule of law.

Did AG Harris open an independent investigation?

Compare this to her going after Backpage executives.

One is an example of self serving. The other is an example of ignoring sexual misconduct.

Reactions: DANC
Yes, share a link of Trump advocating or promising pardons for those that attacked police officers.

I think he’s more talking about the little old ladies that this cowardly DOJ has thrown into cells for trespassing.

It’s almost like you’ve actively avoided seeing this.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
They're going to beat that trope forever. They just hope people are stupid enough to believe it if they say it enough.

Like linking Trump to Putin. Sheer fiction.
Lmao. Yeah there is no link to Putin at all, not at all. And that judge was totally lying. As were all the 20 plus women who accused him of sexual assault. That’s it. That’s what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey and DANC
OK, serious question - how is bitcoin any different than a foreign currency, since they're all valued in dollars?

I get your point about banks maybe using it, but it's still valued in dollars.

Edumacate me.
They can print as much as they want of all currencies. Bitcoin’s supply is capped at 21 million. One is scare and the other is not. Don’t overthink it.

For Trumpers, exactly…. Wearing maxi pads on their ears was just exactly what you’d expect from them.
Ummmm whatever you're drinking slow down girl. Damn time to tuck you into bed and slip out the back door. Jeeeesus!

Edit: Youre not one of those ones where we think your gonna fall asleep and then you end up talking about shit we could care less about while we sit and listen and fall asleep and get woke several times by you while totally dreading why we stayed...ARE You?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT