ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Question for Trump Voters

Boy you’re really bringing the Heat today. Couldn’t find a unisex bathroom?

I don’t agree with Shooter’s belief that project 2025 is something Trump endorses. I don’t endorse it either. My response, ****-wit, was to show how stupid that list is.
What are you saying? Makes no sense.

Neither your response nor the post you were responding to says anything about Project 2025. Now you bring it up to do what exactly?

Boy you’re really bringing the Heat today. Couldn’t find a unisex bathroom?

I don’t agree with Shooter’s belief that project 2025 is something Trump endorses.
All of the things I cited have cone directly from Trump's mouth, NOT from Prject 2025 (though most are likely found there as well).
But...
she DOESN'T think that climate change is a hoax
she DOESN'T think that COVID-19 was a hoax or a China weapon
she DOESN'T want grade schools to post the 10 Commandments (changed to remove the hyperbole)
she DOESN'T think that Roe v. Wade should have been overturned
she DOESN'T think that we need to cut support for Ukraine and let the Soviets have everything they want

Trump's
mouth
only

No worries. I enjoy answering questions and don’t expect you to understand all of it. It took me reading several books and listening to more podcasts than I can count.

The network is already programmed to mine 21 million of them. Roughly 19+ million have already been mined. The last 1+ million are currently be mined.
I hope it earns a gazillion dollars for you and you remember your old buddy, DANC, selling pencils on the corner and take pity.

All of the things I cited have cone directly from Trump's mouth, NOT from Prject 2025 (though most are likely found there as well).
But...
she DOESN'T think that climate change is a hoax
she DOESN'T think that COVID-19 was a hoax or a China weapon
she DOESN'T want grade schools to post the 10 Commandments (changed to remove the hyperbole)
she DOESN'T think that Roe v. Wade should have been overturned
she DOESN'T think that we need to cut support for Ukraine and let the Soviets have everything they want

Trump's
mouth
only
She CALLED Breonna Taylor’s shooters murderers despite evidence.

She FUNDED bail of violent criminals in the name of racial pandering

She WAS WORTHLESS at the border

She LOST 90% of her staff in the first three years

She USED TO HELP the country as a prosecutor and has now refuted all her work

She IS AN EMPTY SUIT but your TDS has rendered you inoperable.

What are you saying? Makes no sense.

Neither your response nor the post you were responding to says anything about Project 2025. Now you bring it up to do what exactly?
You’re right. I was responding to that post at the same time I was discussing 2025 with someone else.

2025 is a weird pipe dream of people who have lost the plot (the heritage foundation). It’s the bad part of the right wing’s Green Deal and is equally as bad. I don’t believe Trump agrees with much in that wet dream.

Still don’t think I can vote for him. I’m just pointing out how ludicrous and hypocritical your and other TDS’s views are of him.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
She CALLED Breonna Taylor’s shooters murderers despite evidence.

She FUNDED bail of violent criminals in the name of racial pandering

She WAS WORTHLESS at the border

She LOST 90% of her staff in the first three years

She USED TO HELP the country as a prosecutor and has now refuted all her work

She IS AN EMPTY SUIT but your TDS has rendered you inoperable.
And a liar. Sent out a tweet that trump wants a national ban on abortion. Musk flagged it and called her out

You’re right. I was responding to that post at the same time I was discussing 2025 with someone else.

2025 is a weird pipe dream of people who have lost the plot (the heritage foundation). It’s the bad part of the right wing’s Green Deal and is equally as bad. I don’t believe Trump agrees with much in that wet dream.

Still don’t think I can vote for him. I’m just pointing out how ludicrous and hypocritical your and other TDS’s views are of him.
Trump sucks and is a horrible candidate but I’ll hold my nose and vote for him in a heartbeat over the continuation of progressive bs

I think you should continue the name-calling stoll. It clearly defines who you are. By the way, how did you introduce your current wife before she was your wife/girlfriend? You know, back during your previous marriage. You're good at names, so I'm sure you had a creative option.
Wives are off limits - even on the old OTF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT