ADVERTISEMENT

Scottie Schefler Arrested on the way to Valhalla this Morning

In all seriousness, sounds like both the cop and Scottie were confused. I'm guessing all charges will be dropped and both sides will apologize. No harm no foul.
except now we have his mug shot.... that will be forever :)

I feel like this will silently go away over the next two weeks. All charges dismissed or reduced to one simple traffic violation.
Rarely is justice meted out perfectly. We’ve seen that here with Cray. In the meantime all we can hope for is that his storage sheds are full, the backroads clear, and the auction houses leave enough meat on the bone for him to turn a buck and keep that fleet of cars fueled up in joe Biden’s economy. If memory serves me a few of those rides were north of 300,000 miles

@UncleMark I WANT YOU TO SAY HIS NAME!!!!!!!

Rarely is justice meted out perfectly. We’ve seen that here with Cray. In the meantime all we can hope for is that his storage sheds are full, the backroads clear, and the auction houses leave enough meat on the bone for him to turn a buck and keep that fleet of cars fueled up in joe Biden’s economy. If memory serves me a few of those rides were north of 300,000 miles

@UncleMark I WANT YOU TO SAY HIS NAME!!!!!!!
c23d0bfec057ea1d6f70cc2a3ac510bf.gif

Bannings are evidence of poor moderating.

I'm not sure what it is, but I'm finding Bryson more tolerable as he ages. Maybe it's just because he's on LIV and gets less exposure.
Bryson and Koepka are two dudes I cannot stand.

Which is ironic because they can’t stand each other.

I’m not saying they’re not good, they are. Koepka especially. I just don’t care for them.

Bryson and Koepka are two dudes I cannot stand.

Which is ironic because they can’t stand each other.

I’m not saying they’re not good, they are. Koepka especially. I just don’t care for them.
Both suffer from being painfully dumb and believing they're intelligent.

Koepka just seems like kind of a bully.

Respect Ma Authority!!!

Knowing what type of guy Scheffler is, along with this video...it seems possible that the Cop lied about it, or at least embellished it.

The only pause I give is we can't see what happened before Scheffler turned on that side road. Could be the dragging happened as he was pulling alongside the buses, out of view of this camera...and that's why the Cop was so agitated and mad??

If not, and the cop is lying...he should be both fired and potentially arrested for what he did, and then lied about.

Guessing there's a middle ground, that happened before Scheffler became visible in that video.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Local news says sources close to the cop and to Scheffler say they both want it dropped. Prosecutor “still conducting interviews” - wants to commit political suicide.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Local news says sources close to the cop and to Scheffler say they both want it dropped. Prosecutor “still conducting interviews” - wants to commit political suicide.
Interesting. I incorrectly assumed it was the cop standing in the way of common sense, trying to save face. In the end, though, this will almost certainly go away before an arraignment.

TV reports I saw this morning make it sound like the DA is being a hard ass and a dick.
Committing political suicide

Tone deaf

Won’t “read the room” - which in this case is global

Gun shy from past racism allegations in a city addicted to race baiting and race hustlers so trying to be politically correct and “treat all the same” to avoid being called racist, instead of treating each case according to its unique circumstances

The mayor and cops have made sure everyone knows “its the prosecutor decision - we smacked the cop - the cop and the perp both want it over - the media world is crapping on us harder by the day”

Should be an easy deal - drop the felony for lack of video evidence - withhold prosecution of misdemeanors for a year and dismiss if no further violations in the state (a deal done every day), and mutual love hugs and apologies and gee whiz shucks on social media. But …. He is a vote whore, and politics is where reason and truth and decency run to die fast.

Let’s see those $80 pair of pants that were damaged beyond repair when Gillis was “dragged” by the car. Or the injuries to his hand/arm. Or confirmation there were corroborating witnesses in all those buses lined up where this happened. Or anything supporting the police report.

If the pants aren’t split you must acquit.*

*Everyone has made this joke already.

Some more audio is out. LMPD continues to look bad, sheesh. Sounds like charges will be dropped.

So the original statement about the dragging came from the "aloha hickory entertainment group"? Got it!
You're not clever. To be clever there need to be some element of truth to you're little attempt at humor. You've not heard me say shit about the guy getting dragged. I was surprised the charge wasn't dropped before the tournament was over.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Some more audio is out. LMPD continues to look bad, sheesh. Sounds like charges will be dropped.
No mention of the pants? The pants were worth at least $80 and they were destroyed beyond repair.

That officer talking to him seems just as dumb as officer Gillis. "When someone tells you to stop, you stop, doesn't matter if you know who they are, we have reflective vests"

Uh no.

If a crazy homeless guy standing in the middle of an intersection wearing a reflective vest tells me to stop, I'm not stopping. If I'm the #1 golfer in the world and some crazy person starts banging on my window without identifying themselves, I'm not getting out.

LMD. Not the finest.

My interpretation of the prosecutor’s performance in court:

I’m here to fumble papers and sound like I have never practiced this speech, and drop these charges, after I use the death of a fella for political cover, and pander to his family, and admit there was no probable cause for these charges to be filed, and confirm that I acted like a jerk last week by fighting a normal delay provided to almost everybody, so I could look tough against what we all now call rich white privilege, so we can keep getting votes from the poor and abused blacks folks in Louisville, just like we have since Lincoln left the state. But gosh golly, a prosecutor just has to do justice, and once we finally investigated this case, and saw how many folks hate it when the video doesn’t support the claims, well, here’s a dismissal order judge and we sure hope you sign it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT