ADVERTISEMENT

Saw this before.

Big Red Believer

Hall of Famer
Sep 4, 2001
Last time
Was the last year of MD. Team did not get better during the season. Actually got worse.

Before that:
RMK's last few seasons, especially the Lewis/Guyton Sr season, where the team was spent. They were worn out and done.

Last time
Was the last year of MD. Team did not get better during the season. Actually got worse.

Before that:
RMK's last few seasons, especially the Lewis/Guyton Sr season, where the team was spent. They were worn out and done.

I missed the first few minutes but it looked like Blackman was being puposefully ignored.

Second, why did the IU admin nor demand an equatible split of the seating instead of granting GT a packed student section? Arorgance, stupidity, apathy or vendictiveness?

I missed the first few minutes but it looked like Blackman was being puposefully ignored.

Second, why did the IU admin nor demand an equatible split of the seating instead of granting GT a packed student section? Arorgance, stupidity, apathy or vendictiveness?

IU gave up the game? Ask yourself why they would do that when tonight's venue was the alternative.

IU gave up the game? Ask yourself why they would do that when tonight's venue was the alternative.

I get not wanting to risk the embarassment of a near empty AH, by why not at least get the IU fans that were therr sone decent seating.

Last time

Before that:

you're showing yr total ignorance.

last yr of MD, their best and most valuable player got hurt in almost the 1st game, and was basically out for the yr.

because of the team makeup, that hurt them at 3 positions.

probably a top 10-15 team final 4 contender if DJ doesn't go down.

the still had a lot of very solid wins, went to the 2nd round of the NCAAs.

played a much tougher sched as well.

say what you want, nobody ever coached under more hate for no reason than Davis.

IU fans totally embarrassed themselves with how they treated MD and the players.

he might not have been right for IU, but maybe that was an IU fan thing, and not a Davis thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronron125
Here Crean save us the time here is the directions to get out of Dodge
C67bVnxVoAAPTB_.jpg

Reactions: FamousShoes22
Last time

Before that:

you're showing yr total ignorance.

last yr of MD, their best and most valuable player got hurt in almost the 1st game, and was basically out for the yr.

because of the team makeup, that hurt them at 3 positions.

probably a top 10-15 team final 4 contender if DJ doesn't go down.

the still had a lot of very solid wins, went to the 2nd round of the NCAAs.

played a much tougher sched as well.

say what you want, nobody ever coached under more hate for no reason than Davis.

IU fans totally embarrassed themselves with how they treated MD and the players.

he might not have been right for IU, but maybe that was an IU fan thing, and not a Davis thing.
I don't disagree with what you say about how he was treated. I supported him until that year when the team did not get better. We got much worse. DJ'aninjury was devastating, but coaching up was not present after that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT