ADVERTISEMENT

Ahh but is the experiment results repeatable?

Carib04

Freshman
Mar 20, 2011
Still maddening that this team has to have its hair set on fire to get motivated. 18 down was it before they decided to try playing? Oh and yea, let's see more Leal. Can't be worse than what we have seen up to this point. As to whether IU can repeat this win, guess we will see. IU might not have a realistic chance at winning until the last three games of the regular season and then your mileage may vary.

Still maddening that this team has to have its hair set on fire to get motivated. 18 down was it before they decided to try playing? Oh and yea, let's see more Leal. Can't be worse than what we have seen up to this point. As to whether IU can repeat this win, guess we will see. IU might not have a realistic chance at winning until the last three games of the regular season and then your mileage may vary.
Leal is the closest player on the team to feeling automatic lately. When he shoots an open shot, I am beginning to expect it to go in. MM is the next closest thing. Trey made some big shots today, but until he can consistently shoot that rock, I still expect bricks.

I agree with you on Leal. Get the kid more PT regardless of starter or not.

Leal is the closest player on the team to feeling automatic lately. When he shoots an open shot, I am beginning to expect it to go in. MM is the next closest thing. Trey made some big shots today, but until he can consistently shoot that rock, I still expect bricks.

do not count on it he did well vs iowa and vs penn state got nothing. I just dont think woodson will do it he is too set in his ways.

TG is basically a guarantee if its a drive lay-up fast break lay up....
Now if you mean 3 then fine, but TG is one of the best finishers theres ever been at IU for past 30 years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT