ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy

More people voted because Trump was that bad to them. That explains how Biden did better than Obama in inner cities. That was the question I was responding to. I never said I was personally terrified of anything.

Like I said before, you’re barely literate.
So, you didn't answer my question and your constant go to is I am barely literate to deflect? Trump was bad to them is your answer?I think a much bigger question is do you have any comprehension at all? Trump man bad was your basic statement for an answer. You are joke .

Reactions: DANC
And people claim Democrats hate America. You call a mob over-running Congress while it's in session, on behalf of the losing candidate a "run of the mill riot?"
No, I said it was peanuts for a run-of-the-mill riot.

That means it's not as bad as a normal riot, in terms of the amount of damage caused.

You need to read what I was responding to.

Define better?

Obama won 85.2% in Philly. Biden won 81%.

But Biden won more total votes because turnout everywhere in the country was way up in 2020.

In Fulton County, Biden did 8% better. Turnout was way, way up. Biden alone had almost as many votes cast as both in 2012. 1) Fulton has grown 2) Abrams did massive work on voters.

Biden did better in Milwaukee.

In Detroit, Biden won 95% to 97% for Obama. But Biden won more votes because turnout was up everywhere.
And, I wonder if all these new Republican voting laws will have any effect other than to inspire Democrats to vote in massive numbers again in 2022. The purpose of the new laws, taken cumulatively and altogether, is obvious, but it isn't impossible to comply with them.

The obviousness of the tactic plus the example of success in 2020 may well motivate voters to head to the polls in large numbers despite the Republicans' efforts.

So, you didn't answer my question and your constant go to is I am barely literate to deflect? Trump was bad to them is your answer?I think a much bigger question is do you have any comprehension at all? Trump man bad was your basic statement for an answer. You are joke .
Again, you’re barely literate.

Van asked a question, I answered.

Biden did better than Obama in spots because of higher voter turnout.

Again, you’re barely literate.

Van asked a question, I answered.

Biden did better than Obama in spots because of higher voter turnout.
Again, you fail at comprehension. I asked a question about what terrified people so much about Trump. You haven't answered beyond you are barely literate. You are a joke. Did someone actually hire you to do something?

Again, you fail at comprehension. I asked a question about what terrified people so much about Trump. You haven't answered beyond you are barely literate. You are a joke. Did someone actually hire you to do something?

images

For some reason the discussion always turns to the cities. The reason Biden won was a huge increase in suburbia. I will let Republicans explain why they accuse cities of fraud but not the suburbs. Feel free.

For some reason the discussion always turns to the cities. The reason Biden won was a huge increase in suburbia. I will let Republicans explain why they accuse cities of fraud but not the suburbs. Feel free.
Late election night the media was depressed. They thought Trump had the win.

Detroit, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Madison, and Atlanta turned the election.

Suburban voters got off their asses and voted the way our system was meant to work.

If your too damn lazy to get a proper ID and register properly you don’t deserve to vote. It’s not that hard.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
If your too damn lazy to get a proper ID and register properly you don’t deserve to vote. It’s not that hard.

I fall on the left side of the spectrum and I agree. I don't know every law in every state but requiring registration and ID, IMO, is not voter suppression.

Just had one, cheap pizza once in awhile is OK. I am seeing what I am terrified of, a President who is totally incompetent of pretty much anything including speaking coherently. He must be illiterate?I'm terrified of people like you that voted for him .

I don't think Donald Trump lied about the election being stolen. Like Donald Jr made the point at CPAC, "Joe Biden is more popular than Barack Obama, even in the inner cities because of his great record of racial relations". Also it is a flat out lie that Trump incited a riot. He said, "go over there peacefully". How exactly does that sound like an incite?
There are 5 reasons Biden won, based on the Pew institute survey of VALIDATED (people whose participation has been independently certified) voters...

Quoting a moron like Don Jr is NOT a positive when trying to make a point...

"Now, using a massive sample of “validated” voters whose participation has been independently verified, the Pew Research Center has published a detailed analysis of the 2020 presidential election. It helps us understand how Joe Biden was able to accomplish what Hillary Clinton did not—and why President Trump came closer to getting reelected than the pre-election surveys had predicted."

No 1 is HUGE...

1. The Biden campaign reunited the Democratic Party. Compared to 2016, he raised the share of moderate and conservative Democrats who voted for the Democratic nominee by 6 points, from 85 to 91%, while increasing the Democratic share of liberal Democrats from 94 to 98%. And he received the support of 85% of Democrats who had defected to 3rd party and independent candidates in 2016.
No 2 -He was able to keep the Black vote, winning by the same margin Clinton won in 2016...

"Contrary to the fears of some Democrats, Biden maintained solid support among African Americans. Biden received 92% of the Black vote, statistically indistinguishable from Hillary Clinton’s 91% in 2016."

No 3 will SHOCK you...

As his supporters for the Democratic nomination had hoped, Joe Biden appealed to the center of the electorate across party lines. He did 10 points better than Hillary Clinton among Independents, and he doubled her showing among moderate and liberal Republicans.

Now the shocker inherent in THAT

He improved on her performance among two swing religious groups—Catholics (up 5 points) and
mainline Protestants (up 6). Most important, he raised the Democratic share of suburban voters by 9 points, from 45 to 54%, and among White suburban voters, from 38 to 47%.

Don't know if you consider yourself "mainline", but plenty of Christians voted for Biden. Esp in the SUBURBS...

No 4 More men voted for Biden than Clinton...

Biden regained much of the support among men that Hillary Clinton lost in 2016 while retaining her support among women. He won 48% of the male vote, up from Clinton’s 41%, and 40% of White men, compared to her 32% share. He expanded Democrats’ margin of victory among white college-educated men from 3 to 10 points.

No 5 He got more of the Educated vote than Clinton...

Biden’s candidacy continued the shift of educated voters towards the Democratic Party. Among voters with a B.A. or more, Biden got 61% of the vote, up from 57% in 2016.

Despite Jr's moronic claims, Biden won because he basically bested Clinton's % in every key demographic. Remember Clinton's #s were good enough for a nearly 3 Million popular vote win in 2016. By significantly besting those numbers Biden got a +7 Million popular vote, won every single state Clinton won in 2016, and picked off FIVE states that were Trump's in 2016. THAT'S what a 7 Million vote landslide looks like...

Reactions: Bowlmania
There are 5 reasons Biden won, based on the Pew institute survey of VALIDATED (people whose participation has been independently certified) voters...

"Now, using a massive sample of “validated” voters whose participation has been independently verified, the Pew Research Center has published a detailed analysis of the 2020 presidential election. It helps us understand how Joe Biden was able to accomplish what Hillary Clinton did not—and why President Trump came closer to getting reelected than the pre-election surveys had predicted."

No 1 is HUGE...

1. The Biden campaign reunited the Democratic Party. Compared to 2016, he raised the share of moderate and conservative Democrats who voted for the Democratic nominee by 6 points, from 85 to 91%, while increasing the Democratic share of liberal Democrats from 94 to 98%. And he received the support of 85% of Democrats who had defected to 3rd party and independent candidates in 2016.
No 2 -He was able to keep the Black vote, winning by the same margin Clinton won in 2016...

"Contrary to the fears of some Democrats, Biden maintained solid support among African Americans. Biden received 92% of the Black vote, statistically indistinguishable from Hillary Clinton’s 91% in 2016."

No 3 will SHOCK you...

As his supporters for the Democratic nomination had hoped, Joe Biden appealed to the center of the electorate across party lines. He did 10 points better than Hillary Clinton among Independents, and he doubled her showing among moderate and liberal Republicans.

He improved on her performance among two swing religious groups—Catholics (up 5 points) and
mainline Protestants (up 6). Most important, he raised the Democratic share of suburban voters by 9 points, from 45 to 54%, and among White suburban voters, from 38 to 47%.

Don't know if you consider yourself "mainline", but plenty of Christians voted for Biden. Esp in the SUBURBS...

Biden regained much of the support among men that Hillary Clinton lost in 2016 while retaining her support among women. He won 48% of the male vote, up from Clinton’s 41%, and 40% of White men, compared to her 32% share. He expanded Democrats’ margin of victory among white college-educated men from 3 to 10 points.

Biden’s candidacy continued the shift of educated voters towards the Democratic Party. Among voters with a B.A. or more, Biden got 61% of the vote, up from 57% in 2016.

Despite Jr's moronic claims, Biden won because he basically bested Clinton's % in every key demographic. Remember Clinton's #s were good enough for a nearly 3 Million popular vote win in 2016. By significantly besting those numbers Biden got a +7 Million popular vote, won every single state Clinton won in 2016, and picked off FIVE states that were Trump's in 2016. THAT'S what a 7 Million vote landslide looks like...
Funny you call Don Jr a moron yet you voted for the ignorant, incompetent sh*tshow we have as a president. What office does Don Jr have. Do you actually watch our President attempt to speak? He was an idiot 10 yrs ago but was at least coherent in his idiocy. This sh*tshow is scary and we are only 6 months into this mess. Some people talking about him running in 2024? For what preident of his assisted living wing at the home?

Funny you call Don Jr a moron yet you voted for the ignorant, incompetent sh*tshow we have as a president. What office does Don Jr have. Do you actually watch our President attempt to speak? He was an idiot 10 yrs ago but was at least coherent in his idiocy. This sh*tshow is scary and we are only 6 months into this mess. Some people talking about him running in 2024? For what preident of his assisted living wing at the home?
So, other than cosmic's name-calling of Jr., (which wasn't really the point of his post) what do you think of his statistical reply to VPM's claims? Do you agree or disagree?

So, other than cosmic's name-calling of Jr., (which wasn't really the point of his post) what do you think of his statistical reply to VPM's claims? Do you agree or disagree?
After about 4 lines I put him on autopilot. Anyone on here will find and make claims that back up their point of view . I dont know about that not being his point because most people make their point in the first few lines than cut and paste to try and back it up in view

No, I said it was peanuts for a run-of-the-mill riot.

That means it's not as bad as a normal riot, in terms of the amount of damage caused.

You need to read what I was responding to.
150 cops were injured. Not only can you not find a single "riot" in the summer of 2020 that produced that amount of cop injuries. But I doubt you can document 150 cops injured in total during the summer of 2020 in attacks by supposed "leftists"...

I think you'd be hardpressed to find a "riot" in 2020 when the cops were unarmed and not in riot gear.

This is just released bodycam video which is part of a court case, showing the mob beating cops, while the cops are trying to provide aid to Roseanne Boyland, who had been trampled by the crowd. She later died of a drug overdose...The guy charged with Assault is Jack Whitton from GA...

150 cops were injured. Not only can you not find a single "riot" in the summer of 2020 that produced that amount of cop injuries. But I doubt you can document 150 cops injured in total during the summer of 2020 in attacks by supposed "leftists"...

I think you'd be hardpressed to find a "riot" in 2020 when the cops were unarmed and not in riot gear.

This is just released bodycam video which is part of a court case, showing the mob beating cops, while the cops are trying to provide aid to Roseanne Boyland, who had been trampled by the crowd. She later died of a drug overdose...The guy charged with Assault is Jack Whitton from GA...

Depends on what you call leftist. I don’t think blm George Floyd protests were on republicans’ “things to do this summer” list. And the number is about 10x greater than 200. The police chiefs’ association estimated north of 2,000 from your summer of love. And that’s hospital injuries. One could fill an Olympic pool with the amount they were spot on.

Now if you subscribe to the insane sites you subscribe I guess you can claim the bad actors here were righties wearing costumes and pretending to be residents with local addresses and long rap sheets. Quite a magic trick I’d say.

Anyway that’s not to take away from the injured cap police. Sad the squad doesn’t want to bump their funding

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
I was responding to VPM citing Jr's racist post claiming that (Black) voter fraud in major cities is why Biden won. I pointed out that Pew's extensive survey of people who have been independently confirmed as having voted in 2020, shows that while Biden got the same share of the Black vote as Clinton did in 2016, he bested her among various key demographics including Whites, Men and both Catholics and protestants.

In this case, Jr is a moron for making a snide comment about Biden somehow getting more Black votes than Obama. In reality, Biden bested both Obama and Clinton in several demographics...But in all honesty, Jr is a moron for much more than just his attempt at a (thinly veiled) racist analysis...

Depends on what you call leftist. I don’t think blm George Floyd protests were on republicans “things to do” list. And the number is about 10x greater than 200. The police chiefs’ association estimated north of 2,000 from your summer of love.

Now if you subscribe to the insane sites you subscribe I guess you can claim the bad actors here were wearing costumes and pretending to be residents with local addresses and long rap sheets. Quite a magic trick I’d say
I don't know why you never provide proof... Regardless, here is what DANC said about Jan 6, which is what I was responding to...

"No, I said it was peanuts for a run-of-the-mill riot.

That means it's not as bad as a normal riot, in terms of the amount of damage
caused."

I challenged him to document an individual summer of 2020 "riot" where 150 cops were injured. The cumulative total I have no idea about that was a supposition on my part. But I just wanted him to show me some DOCUMENTATION backing up his claim.

I added the point about the total of all "riots" vs Jan 6 to illustrate how ludicrous his dismissal of Jan 6 was...I said "I doubt"- I certainly never made a declarative absolute statement on the total injuries point...

After about 4 lines I put him on autopilot. Anyone on here will find and make claims that back up their point of view . I dont know about that not being his point because most people make their point in the first few lines than cut and paste to try and back it up in view
Barely literate or maybe you started drinking early today? Wow, lol

You're wasting your time with him. Look at his most recent response to you ("After about 4 lines ..."). He doesn't read, and he's dismissive of Pew and Brookings. He's here simply to regurgitate far right talking points and call everyone who disagrees with him an idiot. He's not, um, very cerebral (I'm being kind as it's Sunday and I just came from church). I'll leave it at that.

I don't know why you never provide proof... Regardless, here is what DANC said about Jan 6, which is what I was responding to...

"No, I said it was peanuts for a run-of-the-mill riot.

That means it's not as bad as a normal riot, in terms of the amount of damage
caused."

I challenged him to document an individual summer of 2020 "riot" where 150 cops were injured. The cumulative total I have no idea about that was a supposition on my part. But I just wanted him to show me some DOCUMENTATION backing up his claim.

I added the point about the total of all "riots" vs Jan 6 to illustrate how ludicrous his dismissal of Jan 6 was...I said "I doubt"- I certainly never made a declarative absolute statement on the total injuries point...
Proof? I said it what more do you need? You think I’d just make it up. Here. And on about oh 2,000 other sites.

And ps your “links” are never proof. Just bullshit you believe because you are a left media created automaton incapable of independent thought. I’ve shown you over and over how your links are nonsense. But you won’t learn. You are the left’s mas.

Carry on with your propaganda. It’s time for the euros - and the fix is in....

Go back and read it. For me?

Barely literate or maybe you started drinking early today? Wow, lol
Get some good tips at your Pizza Hut job today? Are you a dyck all week or just on weekends? Here is a tip for you , odds are you will do better being semi intelligent when you speak to customers.

Again, Biden did worse in those spots than Clinton. It was the burbs that did it. But I never hear complaints about the burbs. Always the cities.
The cities I mentioned changed the outcome of the election. After the suburbs were counted, Trump appeared to be the winner.

The cities I mentioned changed the outcome of the election. After the suburbs were counted, Trump appeared to be the winner.
There are two maps in the site linked below, PA 2016 and PA 2020. Compare them. In a whole lot of counties, a whole lot, Biden did better than Clinton. In very few counties, very few, Clinton did better than Biden. One of those very few? Philadelphia. Yes, it takes longer to count 600,000 votes than 60,000. You are an accountant, I bet you know it takes longer to do Trump's return than mine.

150 cops injured? Did you pull that out of your ass?

Obviously they were armed, genius - the only person killed was a protester by a Capitol cop.

Compare the number of protesters at the Capitol with the number of protester in Seattle. Not even close.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/th...trations-portland/STVDEK5XUJHWLL2HQZT2NWDYVY/

No 1 is HUGE...

No 3 will SHOCK you...

The only reason the GOP doesn't have huge majorities is they had an anchor with huge negatives that turned off large segments of suburban voters leading the party

The only reason the GOP doesn't have huge majorities is they had an anchor with huge negatives that turned off large segments of suburban voters leading the party
Who do you think would draw more Republican votes than Trump?

Who did? No one.

Your statement is just wrong. The Democrats have a majority because they promise all things to everyone except the rich. And then give the rich whatever they want anyway.

It's always difficult being the responsible parent.

Reactions: stollcpa

Who did? No one.

Your statement is just wrong. The Democrats have a majority because they promise all things to everyone except the rich. And then give the rich whatever they want anyway.

Based on Trump's negatives, Democrats should have had overwhelming majorities (like in 2009) in Congress, but instead barely won the House and needed Republicans to hand over two Senate seats in Georgia to get to 50 in the Senate.
Ideas like defund the police and not condemning people like Omar hurt them.

Who did? No one.

Wrong question.

Who do you think would chase away more voters than Trump? (Those voters are a block too.)

Wrong question.

Who do you think would chase away more voters than Trump? (Those voters are a block too.)
A lot of people seem not to realize extent to which politics has become a race to the bottom. Both sides have done a substantial amount to alienate large segments of voters, which is why races remain close. It's not that one side's extremism isn't hurting them, it just offsets.
Democrats have alienated more conservative minority voters with their move to the far left. GOP alienated suburban voters with antics surrounding one politician. It's created a bit of a realignment. Each side has failed to capitalize substantially because of their own errors.

Compare the number of protesters at the Capitol with the number of protester in Seattle. Not even close.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/th...trations-portland/STVDEK5XUJHWLL2HQZT2NWDYVY/

Testimony by Police Chiefs to Congress?

"Obviously they were armed, genius - the only person killed was a protester by a Capitol cop."

Obviously cops are wearing arms, but I'm talking about leaving their weapons holstered.
You can see it clearly in the NYT video and the Babbitt shooting. The cops standing in front of the protestors leave their weapons holstered. So even when a cop is standing right there, there is no negative incentive to keep people from pounding on the glass in the doors with their fists...

Even the cops inside the Chamber leave their weapons holstered as long as the rioters have not yet made an entryway for themselves by completely knocking out the glass. After the glass is completely broken out and it's possible for someone to access the Chamber thru the glassless entrance, that is when the cops inside the Chamber actually draw their weapons...

I assume you meant Portland, but I don't see what point you're trying to make? The Feds in DC have arrested over 530 rioters from Jan 6, and are actively seeking 300 more. In terms of single riots, I don't think you can find a single day of rioting during summer 2020, that resulted in 800 arrests and 150 LEOs injured...

Another difference between Portland and DC is that people demonstrating in Portland were locals, and in DC they were virtually all people who traveled there. Again the point is your excuse of the Jan 6 riot as "less than average", when by any measure it would seem that Jan 6 was more intense than most summer 2020 riots.

I can show you video of people in Portland being shot by rubber bullets and other projectiles because they assembled outside the Federal Bldg and failed to disperse when ordered. Nothing akin to that happened with the rioters in DC. Babbitt was shot but only when she accessed an open doorway and violated the perimeter leading to the House Chamber. Other than that the police basically handled them with kid gloves...

Just had one, cheap pizza once in awhile is OK. I am seeing what I am terrified of, a President who is totally incompetent of pretty much anything including speaking coherently. He must be illiterate?I'm terrified of people like you that voted for him .
bookitjpg-2d9dfed23c8ca812.jpg

"Obviously they were armed, genius - the only person killed was a protester by a Capitol cop."

Obviously cops are wearing arms, but I'm talking about leaving their weapons holstered.
You can see it clearly in the NYT video and the Babbitt shooting. The cops standing in front of the protestors leave their weapons holstered. So even when a cop is standing right there, there is no negative incentive to keep people from pounding on the glass in the doors with their fists...

Even the cops inside the Chamber leave their weapons holstered as long as the rioters have not yet made an entryway for themselves by completely knocking out the glass. After the glass is completely broken out and it's possible for someone to access the Chamber thru the glassless entrance, that is when the cops inside the Chamber actually draw their weapons...

I assume you meant Portland, but I don't see what point you're trying to make? The Feds in DC have arrested over 530 rioters from Jan 6, and are actively seeking 300 more. In terms of single riots, I don't think you can find a single day of rioting during summer 2020, that resulted in 800 arrests and 150 LEOs injured...

Another difference between Portland and DC is that people demonstrating in Portland were locals, and in DC they were virtually all people who traveled there. Again the point is your excuse of the Jan 6 riot as "less than average", when by any measure it would seem that Jan 6 was more intense than most summer 2020 riots.

I can show you video of people in Portland being shot by rubber bullets and other projectiles because they assembled outside the Federal Bldg and failed to disperse when ordered. Nothing akin to that happened with the rioters in DC. Babbitt was shot but only when she accessed an open doorway and violated the perimeter leading to the House Chamber. Other than that the police basically handled them with kid gloves...
Uh, you must have missed the people who were bussed into Portland.

I'm comparing the size of the protests. Jan 6 was much larger than anything in Portland or Seattle. So, that would account for why more police MAY have been injured, although the injuries aren't categorized. Looking at the condition of the Capitol Police, I'd say most of the injuries were due to their being overweight and out of shape.

"81 Capitol police officers were assaulted during the siege, but the extent of their injuries was not detailed in reports." Gee, I wonder why they weren't detailed?

The amount of damage to buildings was far less on Jan. 6 than any of the summer riots.

Go ahead and show rubber bullets being shot. So what? Why didn't the Capitol Police use rubber bullets?

The Capitol Police must be real pussies if they're scared of an unarmed woman trying to climb through a window.

His post above (#118) is typical of the mind-numbing fallacies, false equivalences and plain old bullshit he spews here on a regular basis. You make a perfectly valid claim about a large number of law enforcement being injured on Jan 6, he accuses you of pulling that fact "out of your ass," you provide a source confirming the accuracy of your statement, and he then pivots to, well, ok there were injuries but they were the result of cops being overweight and out of shape. Talk about pulling something out of his ass.

Btw, as of June 4, 17 law enforcement officers were still out of work as a result of their 1/6 injuries.

His post above (#118) is typical of the mind-numbing fallacies, false equivalences and plain old bullshit he spews here on a regular basis. You make a perfectly valid claim about a large number of law enforcement being injured on Jan 6, he accuses you of pulling that fact "out of your ass," you provide a source confirming the accuracy of your statement, and he then pivots to, well, ok there were injuries but they were the result of cops being overweight and out of shape. Talk about pulling something out of his ass.

Btw, as of June 4, 17 law enforcement officers were still out of work as a result of their 1/6 injuries.
His links showed nothing. If you think they did, please account for the 150. What were the injuries?

You want to gloss over the fact that, proportionately, there were fewer injuries and damage done on Jan 6 than riots in American cities in 2020.

But then, you're the one who thought the US Government was in danger of collapsing on Jan. 6.

:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT