ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy

I actually like Rudy. I don't agree with him on everything. But he was a good mayor. Even Michael Franzese who was once an enemy of Rudy said he was a very good mayor in NYC. This story seems like a political witch hunt. The Democrats ie Leftists who hate our system of government, are attacking anyone who has different views. It is not enough to just tolerate your opponent. Now you have to put them in prison by any means necessary. They didn't like Kavanaugh and got Blasey Ford to lie about him. And that is exactly what it was. She completely made up all the charges against him. Why did she do it? It is because Trump wanted to put him on the court.
lol ........... what a DF.

The leftists who hate OUR form of government.

Do you get what the word OUR means?

Do you get what a democracy is?

Or are you the dumbest POS ever to grace a message board?

Lock the board
Please don't. I'm enjoying that some of those on your side are being exactly what we say they are.

Ya'll have a nazi and dumbass problem .. but yea go ahead and bitch about mask mandates and the elite liberal media.

Reactions: Circlejoe
I haven't mocked you at all. I've politely sidestepped your mocking and tried to explain to you why you were ruining the forum. Now, I've reached my limit. You deserve mocking. Now that I have failed my long-standing attempt to treat everyone with respect, even those that don't deserve it, I will say good night to you sir!

But don't delude yourself into thinking I have been mocking or attacking you at all. I made an effort. You did not. Piss off.
You guys are never going to find common ground on any topic. Ignore each other. This is turning into the equivalent of Courtsense vs Birnk that has effectively ruined the free basketball board.

Reactions: jet812
Pick any name you might want to call someone who is pissing you off and type it in the Search box above. Most of the recent results will be from Danc. He doesn't care about raising the level of discourse. He just doesn't want people to shovel at him the same shit he enjoys shoveling at others.
He's the most mean-spirited, disruptive and disingenuous poster here.

Reactions: outside shooter
Because I'm curious, if you do, whether or not the members of your congregation are aware that you think they hate America and actively want to destroy the country.
There are Democrats and then they are far leftists who want to overturn the country. I do not believe I have any far left folks in my congregation. At my last church an old timer told me, "I was a life long Democrat. I did not leave the Democrat Party. The Democrat Party left me". What he meant by that was the far leftist ideology I am talking about. To be quite honest I hope you rebuff those kinds of people are not one. We have it pretty good in this country. I'd hate to see it overturned and changed into something else.

Reactions: Crayfish57
There are Democrats and then they are far leftists who want to overturn the country. I do not believe I have any far left folks in my congregation. At my last church an old timer told me, "I was a life long Democrat. I did not leave the Democrat Party. The Democrat Party left me". What he meant by that was the far leftist ideology I am talking about. To be quite honest I hope you rebuff those kinds of people are not one. We have it pretty good in this country. I'd hate to see it overturned and changed into something else.
No. You made it very clear above, and in other threads, that you think Democrats are trying to destroy America. Not just radical leftists. I'm asking if the Democrats in your congregation know you think this about them.

No. You made it very clear above, and in other threads, that you think Democrats are trying to destroy America. Not just radical leftists. I'm asking if the Democrats in your congregation know you think this about them.
I am not religious by any means , The constant attack by leftys on VPM is abhorrent. I haven't read everything he posts but he certainly doesn't come off on here as a religious nut. Trust me I have them in my family. He posts on sports as well and the hatred on here for him about anything as he really doesn't bring religion into it that much is really sad. Is he showing up at your door passing out tracts or is just the liberal leftist view of anyone that disagrees with them? This is harkening back to the Nazi thread and makes me wonder what mindset is actually very close to the term Nazis we like to toss lightly around here? You guys are constantly persecuting him for his beliefs which again, I don't see him majorly pushing on anyone near to the degree Leftist think we all need to agree with them. I see post in sports never mentioning religious views and you guys are like pirahana.I'm sure I will get plenty of hate but take a look in the mirror Leftist!

Last edited:
Stay off Facebook and social media.

You’re being lied to, and you’re believing it.

We have it pretty good in this country. I'd hate to see it overturned and changed into something else.
That damned near happened just months ago. We had an incumbent president who lost an election, lied that it was stolen from him, refused to concede, refused to cooperate in the transition, refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of his successor's presidency, and incited an insurrection. And had he been more persuasive in his strong-arm tactics to overturn the results in Georgia, Arizona and elsewhere, we would have been looking at a self-coup and the establishment of an autocratic regime. Thank God our democratic institutions prevailed and that POS is off somewhere gorging on Big Macs while mired in litigation and criminal investigations.

That damned near happened just months ago. We had an incumbent president who lost an election, lied that it was stolen from him, refused to concede, refused to cooperate in the transition, refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of his successor's presidency, and incited an insurrection. And had he been more persuasive in his strong-arm tactics to overturn the results in Georgia, Arizona and elsewhere, we would have been looking at a self-coup and the establishment of an autocratic regime. Thank God our democratic institutions prevailed and that POS is off somewhere gorging on Big Macs while mired in litigation and criminal investigations.
If only his ''successor'' weren't a worthless POS career politician that had run for president how many times before? and never cleared a primary, didn't even run after being the VP and suddenly became this shooting star on the political spectrum somehow and people wouldn't be questioning things. Eating Big Mac's sound better than having young children petting his leg hair, that Cornpop. Man, he was a bad dude . Wasn't Bill Clinton a big fan of McDonald's? Granted I'd still take him even with the horror of Hillary over the loser you voted for.

Reactions: DANC

drama queen​

n.
A person who reacts theatrically to minor difficulties, regularly tries to be the center of attention, and treats other people's problems as less important than his or her own.

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57
I am not religious by any means , The constant attack by leftys on VPM is abhorrent. I haven't read everything he posts but he certainly doesn't come off on here as a religious nut. Trust me I have them in my family. He posts on sports as well and the hatred on here for him about anything as he really doesn't bring religion into it that much is really sad. Is he showing up at your door passing out tracts or is just the liberal leftist view of anyone that disagrees with them? This is harkening back to the Nazi thread and makes me wonder what mindset is actually very close to the term Nazis we like to toss lightly around here? You guys are constantly persecuting him for his beliefs which again, I don't see him majorly pushing on anyone near to the degree Leftist think we all need to agree with them. I see post in sports never mentioning religious views and you guys are like pirahana.I'm sure I will get plenty of hate but take a look in the mirror Leftist!
Who is "you guys?" You might find a number of liberal posters here who have an anti-Christian bent, but I am by no means one of them. I am directly confronting VPM's political statements, namely his repeated accusation that all Democrats want to destroy America. That is not an attack on his religion.

The reason I asked about his congregants was because I was trying to highlight to him that when he makes those sorts of blanket claims, he's not just accusing faceless posters on an internet of hating America; he's also accusing some of the people he preaches to each weak of hating America. I want him to see the full scope of what he's saying.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just how stupid and totally unaware of yourself are you?
Irony

You add nothing to any discussion. Your troll game is that of a twelve year old. Seemingly barely literate. If you’re going to troll, at least find an angle to be slightly clever about it.

Last edited:
Irony

You add nothing to any discussion. Your troll game is that of a twelve year old. Seemingly barely literate. If you’re going to troll, at least find an angle to be slightly clever about it.
All of his posts, regardless of the thread or topic, contain the same one or two themes. He struggles with written communication, gets frustrated, and defaults to "you're stupid," "you're an idiot," "all you leftys," (sp), "all you leftist" (sp), "you think you're so smart," etc. You're right, it is like something a kid would say. I've stopped responding to his posts. It's pointless.

Reactions: UncleMark
I don't think Donald Trump lied about the election being stolen. Like Donald Jr made the point at CPAC, "Joe Biden is more popular than Barack Obama, even in the inner cities because of his great record of racial relations". Also it is a flat out lie that Trump incited a riot. He said, "go over there peacefully". How exactly does that sound like an incite?

• Wow
Reactions: outside shooter
I don't think Donald Trump lied about the election being stolen. Like Donald Jr made the point at CPAC, "Joe Biden is more popular than Barack Obama, even in the inner cities because of his great record of racial relations". Also it is a flat out lie that Trump incited a riot. He said, "go over there peacefully". How exactly does that sound like an incite?
Because he said "go over there" and "fight like hell" when they had no legitimate reason to "go over there" and "fight like hell."

so why did he say do it peacefully if he really meant to do physical damage? By the way there was not a lot of damage done by the protestors. I am not saying there was none.

$1.5M or $30M. Take your pick.

so why did he say do it peacefully if he really meant to do physical damage? By the way there was not a lot of damage done by the protestors. I am not saying there was none.
He didn't say that, though. He said he "knew" people "would" walk over there peacefully at the beginning of his speech, then spent half an hour getting the crowd in a lather explaining how the election had been stolen from him, then he said we all needed to "fight like hell" to save our country.

Best not to take things out of context. I know you don't like it when the other side does. He didn't tell the crowd to attack the Capitol. But he didn't tell them to march to the Capitol peacefully, either.

The contentless personal sniping has gotten out of hand. How many variations on "you're an idiot" and "he started it" must we be subjected to?
Mark, I have a simple question. Did you notice or have a problem with the previous 5 years?

Mark, I have a simple question. Did you notice or have a problem with the previous 5 years?
It's been contentious ever since I got here back in '14 or '15, whenever it was. But it seems worse lately, owing mostly some new arrivals.

Wow. After admitting there was damage, do you really excuse the protestors for damaging the Capitol because you think it was "not a lot of damage"? If somebody broke into your house, broke through the doors and windows, smeared shit on the walls, stole a lectern, stole signs from the walls and took your personal letterhead and correspondence, would you feel better by telling yourself it was "not a lot of damage"? You can't forgive them for vandalism, theft and lying without first admitting that's what they did. Doesn't sound yet like you admit that.

And, you can't prove any point whatsoever by just asking "so why [did something happen]" and then demanding somebody else prove the point you think you are making,

Man up. Don't make a playground argument. If you think you can prove something, then state the proposition and the facts that prove it.

Good luck proving Trump is innocent. It is undisputed that in the same speech he said, “we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue", and he never took one step to do that. When a guy lies like that in one part of his speech, you have a steep uphill task to prove he was honest in everything else he said in that same speech.

He also said you have to fight for your country or you won't have one. I guess it depends what people heard. But by what we saw its very reasonable to attribute some responsibility to him. Words matter.

He also said you have to fight for your country or you won't have one. I guess it depends what people heard. But by what we saw its very reasonable to attribute some responsibility to him. Words matter.

Per Saint Rush.

$1.5M or $30M. Take your pick.

Peanuts for a run-of-the-mill riot.

And if you look at data, Biden didn't win because of inner cities. Biden beat Trump big in suburbs around Philly and Atlanta and other places. Biden did 13 points better in Hamilton County Indiana than Clinton (but still lost).

Trump did BETTER in 2020 inside PHILADELPHIA than in 2016. But for some reason you are desperate to believe any lie that a Trump tells you

Trump won a few thousand more votes in Fulton County than he did against Clinton:

Simply put, he lost 2020 because White suburbs flipped big. 2016 was painfully close, 2020 was as well. The burbs changing 10-15 points did it.

Under Obama, the Democrats didn't hammer gotv in cities as much, they counted much more on the idea of first Black president. Under Clinton and Biden, the Democrats had to work. That is why going back to 2012 things look better.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
And if you look at data, Biden didn't win because of inner cities. Biden beat Trump big in suburbs around Philly and Atlanta and other places. Biden did 13 points better in Hamilton County Indiana than Clinton (but still lost).

Trump did BETTER in 2020 inside PHILADELPHIA than in 2016. But for some reason you are desperate to believe any lie that a Trump tells you

Trump won a few thousand more votes in Fulton County than he did against Clinton:

Simply put, he lost 2020 because White suburbs flipped big. 2016 was painfully close, 2020 was as well. The burbs changing 10-15 points did it.

Under Obama, the Democrats didn't hammer gotv in cities as much, they counted much more on the idea of first Black president. Under Clinton and Biden, the Democrats had to work. That is why going back to 2012 things look better.
Did Biden do better than Obama in the inner city though? That is the question. If he did then how would we explain this?

Peanuts for a run-of-the-mill riot.
And people claim Democrats hate America. You call a mob over-running Congress while it's in session, on behalf of the losing candidate a "run of the mill riot?"

Easy, more people voted because they were terrified at the thought of 4 more years of Trump.
Terrified of lower gas prices, less inflation, No new wars started, Peace in the Middle East, less big government? Truly terrifying . Whether it be by direct fraud, the media or covid the election was a joke. What were you '' terrified'' of? Let me guess you sleep with the lights on cuddling with a baseball bat at night because of the boogeyman too don't you?

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Terrified of lower gas prices, less inflation, No new ears started, Peace in the Middle East, less big government? Truly terrifying . Whether it be by direct fraud, the media or covid the election was a joke. What were you '' terrified'' of? Let me guess you sleep with the lights on cuddling with a baseball bat at night because of the boogeyman too don't you?
More people voted because Trump was that bad to them. That explains how Biden did better than Obama in inner cities. That was the question I was responding to. I never said I was personally terrified of anything.

Like I said before, you’re barely literate.

• Haha
Reactions: Zizkov
Did Biden do better than Obama in the inner city though? That is the question. If he did then how would we explain this?
Define better?

Obama won 85.2% in Philly. Biden won 81%.

But Biden won more total votes because turnout everywhere in the country was way up in 2020.

In Fulton County, Biden did 8% better. Turnout was way, way up. Biden alone had almost as many votes cast as both in 2012. 1) Fulton has grown 2) Abrams did massive work on voters.

Biden did better in Milwaukee.

In Detroit, Biden won 95% to 97% for Obama. But Biden won more votes because turnout was up everywhere.

Reactions: cosmickid
ADVERTISEMENT