ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy

His links showed nothing. If you think they did, please account for the 150. What were the injuries?

You want to gloss over the fact that, proportionately, there were fewer injuries and damage done on Jan 6 than riots in American cities in 2020.

But then, you're the one who thought the US Government was in danger of collapsing on Jan. 6.

:rolleyes:
There you go again, doing what you do best - - moving the goalposts. And making a strawman argument. And making a fool of yourself. I was talking about Jan 6. The other poster made an accurate statement (about injuries to cops that day) that you dismissed out of hand. You were wrong. Again.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-police-injuries-riot/

There you go again, doing what you do best - - moving the goalposts. And making a strawman argument. And making a fool of yourself. I was talking about Jan 6. The other poster made an accurate statement (about injuries to cops that day) that you dismissed out of hand. You were wrong. Again.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-police-injuries-riot/
As I said, the links - one of which was from the Police Union - said essentially nothing, other than some cops got hurt.

"
A congressional source told CBS News, "Keep in mind that PTSD experienced by officers as a result can be reported as injuries after the fact so the number could go up."

Ah, so now PTSD is counted as an injury......

Have you come out of your bunker yet?

As I said, the links - one of which was from the Police Union - said essentially nothing, other than some cops got hurt.

"
A congressional source told CBS News, "Keep in mind that PTSD experienced by officers as a result can be reported as injuries after the fact so the number could go up."

You are a lying sack of sh*t. The article I provided contains this information:

"In total, more than 150 officers were injured in the attack," Chief Robert Contee testified in January. "Contee also said that even more D.C. police officers sustained injuries they 'did not even bother to report,' including scratches, bruises and eyes burned from chemical spray."

"Violence that day left officers with head wounds, cracked ribs and smashed spinal disks, according to Capitol Police Labor Committee Chairman Gus Papathanasiou. Court documents in the federal criminal investigation describe a number of alleged assaults that sent officers to the hospital."

"One Metropolitan Police officer, identified in court documents only as "A.W." said he was pulled into the crowd, kicked, hit with poles and stomped on by several individuals. He emerged from the crowd bleeding from his head, with a laceration that required two staples to close.
Riot defendant and former Green Beret Jeffrey McKellop allegedly assaulted four officers, shoving a flagpole into an officer's face and then throwing it like a "spear," causing a laceration near the officer's left eye, prosecutors said. McKellop has pleaded not guilty to the charges."

"Officer Mike Fanone, a D.C. Metropolitan police officer, penned a letter in May about his ongoing trauma after he was pulled into a crowd, beaten and repeatedly Tased on January 6. Prosecutors have said that as a result of being attacked in the crowd, Fanone lost consciousness and was subsequently hospitalized for his injuries."

Can you simply admit, for once, you were wrong? Why is that such a challenge for you? Seriously, what is wrong with you?

You are a lying sack of sh*t. The article I provided contains this information:

"In total, more than 150 officers were injured in the attack," Chief Robert Contee testified in January. "Contee also said that even more D.C. police officers sustained injuries they 'did not even bother to report,' including scratches, bruises and eyes burned from chemical spray."

"Violence that day left officers with head wounds, cracked ribs and smashed spinal disks, according to Capitol Police Labor Committee Chairman Gus Papathanasiou. Court documents in the federal criminal investigation describe a number of alleged assaults that sent officers to the hospital."

"One Metropolitan Police officer, identified in court documents only as "A.W." said he was pulled into the crowd, kicked, hit with poles and stomped on by several individuals. He emerged from the crowd bleeding from his head, with a laceration that required two staples to close.
Riot defendant and former Green Beret Jeffrey McKellop allegedly assaulted four officers, shoving a flagpole into an officer's face and then throwing it like a "spear," causing a laceration near the officer's left eye, prosecutors said. McKellop has pleaded not guilty to the charges."

"Officer Mike Fanone, a D.C. Metropolitan police officer, penned a letter in May about his ongoing trauma after he was pulled into a crowd, beaten and repeatedly Tased on January 6. Prosecutors have said that as a result of being attacked in the crowd, Fanone lost consciousness and was subsequently hospitalized for his injuries."

Can you simply admit, for once, you were wrong? Why is that such a challenge for you? Seriously, what is wrong with you?
Another strawman. I didn't say cops weren't hurt. I questioned the number and severity.

And you haven't shown any link that details the injuries. It's all anecdotal, emphasizing the worst injuries.

And proportionally, there were more cop injuries and destruction last summer. Why weren't you concerned about cops then?

"

I guess the "Thick Orange Blob" is more important than the "Thin Blue Line".

Another strawman. I didn't say cops weren't hurt. I questioned the number and severity.

And you haven't shown any link that details the injuries. It's all anecdotal, emphasizing the worst injuries.

And proportionally, there were more cop injuries and destruction last summer. Why weren't you concerned about cops then?
And, right on cue, another pivot, deflect, distract and goalpost move by you. You do this when you don't have a leg to stand on, which is pretty much in every thread. You have no idea what you're talking about, and then you exacerbate the situation by lying. I guess you get off on blowing up threads. Whatever floats your boat.

And, right on cue, another pivot, deflect, distract and goalpost move by you. You do this when you don't have a leg to stand on, which is pretty much in every thread. You have no idea what you're talking about, and then you exacerbate the situation by lying. I guess you get off on blowing up threads. Whatever floats your boat.
Whatever you say, Goat.

Maybe he has the same agent as Sarah Palin. We watch that show sometimes on re-runs and I look up who was unmasked in advance and then F with my daughter when we watch. NO NO. I recognize the voice. Oh this is driving me crazy. I know it! WAIT WAIT I GOT IT
evil, just evil.

But necessary

Maybe he has the same agent as Sarah Palin. We watch that show sometimes on re-runs and I look up who was unmasked in advance and then F with my daughter when we watch. NO NO. I recognize the voice. Oh this is driving me crazy. I know it! WAIT WAIT I GOT IT
As a dad who used to tell his kids that those big round hay bales in fields were cow eggs, and that big power plant in Gibson County was a cloud factory, I have to doff my hat.
(I gained inspiration from Calvin's dad in Calvin and Hobbes. One time, when Calvin asked him why old pictures were in black and white, he explained that the world used to be that way.)

As a dad who used to tell his kids that those big round hay bales in fields were cow eggs, and that big power plant in Gibson County was a cloud factory, I have to doff my hat.
(I gained inspiration from Calvin's dad in Calvin and Hobbes. One time, when Calvin asked him why old pictures were in black and white, he explained that the world used to be that way.)
That is hilarious! I like getting her when it's someone super obscure. OH MY GOD I KNOW WHO THAT IS. WAIT, WAIT. OH THIS IS KILLING ME. Then I'll walk up to the TV and close my eyes and act like I'm really concentrating and shout: THAT'S T-PAIN'S WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Po Po Ken Jeong and Robin Thicke. Dey weft da set. F*cking little pussies. Sorry I saw that too and was lmao. The left gets so butt f*cking hurt.
So, I wonder if those two butthurt lefties will start organizing rallies for the next year, refusing to give it up, and talk about it incessantly on CNN, and file dozens of stupid baseless lawsuits, and...etc.
I know one thing...I will not be voting for either for POTUS in 2024, or any year.

Reactions: TommyCracker
So, I wonder if those two butthurt lefties will start organizing rallies for the next year, refusing to give it up, and talk about it incessantly on CNN, and file dozens of stupid baseless lawsuits, and...etc.
I know one thing...I will not be voting for either for POTUS in 2024, or any year.
Those two butthurt lefties...Ohhh the horror its Rudy. We have to leave our "hollow wood" colleagues may tweet something evil as to why we stayed. F-ing hilarious. Those two both need bitch slapped hard! They aren't even men, they are products of a f*cked up, pussified, woke, idiotic, brainwashed, sheep following, social and msm, led by elite society, and act exactly like they were programmed too. Sounds like half this board.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Rudy better be sheltering his assets, big time. Maybe he can get advice from OJ Simpson. Dominion seems likely to take him to the cleaners.

• Haha
Rudy better be sheltering his assets, big time. Maybe he can get advice from OJ Simpson. Dominion seems likely to take him to the cleaners.
I think he already did. Doesn't he live in Palm? I know prior to joining Trump in the election shit he was working for Greenberg Traurig in WPB

Those two butthurt lefties...Ohhh the horror its Rudy. We have to leave our "hollow wood" colleagues may tweet something evil as to why we stayed. F-ing hilarious. Those two both need bitch slapped hard! They aren't even men, they are products of a f*cked up, pussified, woke, idiotic, brainwashed, sheep following, social and msm, led by elite, society, and act exactly like they were programmed too. Sounds like half this board.
So, which half of you do they sound like...the top half or the bottom half?

Those two butthurt lefties...Ohhh the horror its Rudy. We have to leave our "hollow wood" colleagues may tweet something evil as to why we stayed. F-ing hilarious. Those two both need bitch slapped hard! They aren't even men, they are products of a f*cked up, pussified, woke, idiotic, brainwashed, sheep following, social and msm, led by elite society, and act exactly like they were programmed too. Sounds like half this board.
Oh boy do you sound like an alpha male. We are all so impressed. I need my fainting couch.

Oh boy do you sound like an alpha male. We are all so impressed. I need my fainting couch.
Ohhh zeke "feels" bullied. Sounds more like a self admitted half of this board. Follow the yellow line zeke, mask up, stay home, and keep watching the msm. Your doing just fine.

Bill-Gates-vaccine-e1430334796190.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT