ADVERTISEMENT

RT loves itself some MTG:

Yes, clearly I’M the dupe for pointing out that you were being either dishonest or ignorant about the story you linked.

Right.
Speaking of dishonest or ignorant, you skipped the first two paragraphs:

Russia is already spreading disinformation in advance of the 2024 election, using fake online accounts and bots to damage President Joe Biden and his fellow Democrats, according to former U.S. officials and cyber experts.

The dissemination of attacks on Biden is part of a continuing effort by Moscow to undercut American military aid to Ukraine and U.S. support for and solidarity with NATO, experts said.

You can find many sourced articles that say the same. Hell, the MAGA faction of the Republican party is repeating Russian misinformation routinely. It's been pretty effective, right?

Speaking of dishonest or ignorant, you skipped the first two paragraphs:

Russia is already spreading disinformation in advance of the 2024 election, using fake online accounts and bots to damage President Joe Biden and his fellow Democrats, according to former U.S. officials and cyber experts.

The dissemination of attacks on Biden is part of a continuing effort by Moscow to undercut American military aid to Ukraine and U.S. support for and solidarity with NATO, experts said.

You can find many sourced articles that say the same. Hell, the MAGA faction of the Republican party is repeating Russian misinformation routinely. It's been pretty effective, right?
We really need a facepalm emoji.

Yes, the “former us officials and experts” referenced in the opening paragraph are the ones giving their OPINIONS in the article. You know, THE ONES I POSTED.

Jesus.

The headline was clickbait and you either didn’t care or you got duped. Pick whichever suits you best.

Either way, your TDS rages on uncontrollably.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
We really need a facepalm emoji.

Yes, the “former us officials and experts” referenced in the opening paragraph are the ones giving their OPINIONS in the article. You know, THE ONES I POSTED.

Jesus.

The headline was clickbait and you either didn’t care or you got duped. Pick whichever suits you best.

Either way, your TDS rages on uncontrollably.
I'd wear that emoji out responding to many of your posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Sure you would. It doesn’t need to make sense. Just follow a narrative.

Is that the motto of Trumpers?

Because Trumpers defend quite a bit of crap that doesn't make sense....like accepting assistance from Putin.

I guess it does make sense in that anything goes if it helps Trump.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT