ADVERTISEMENT

RT loves itself some MTG:

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
"You have just shown how she is a beauty," Simonyan responded. "She is one of the few members of Congress who is trying to look like a person in an old-fashioned sense of the word. She is a blonde, who wears white coats with a fur collar. She is demonstrably heterosexual."

Go Russia, Russia, Russia!

"You have just shown how she is a beauty," Simonyan responded. "She is one of the few members of Congress who is trying to look like a person in an old-fashioned sense of the word. She is a blonde, who wears white coats with a fur collar. She is demonstrably heterosexual."

ok-driving.gif

Good morning, Drive- by. MTG is coming to the Delta Tau Chi party this Saturday. Wants to know if she can get one of your sweatshirts.

Didn't Putin say he wanted Biden back in the white house?
Classic Putin/Russian disinformation. Putin would celebrate a Trump win.

They're already engaged in an online campaign to hurt Biden and help Trump:

I don't have the video but I believe Putin actually said he preferred Biden. Now you can say the translators were in cahoots, but it was what was reported.

I don't have the video but I believe Putin actually said he preferred Biden. Now you can say the translators were in cahoots, but it was what was reported.
mtg is good looking? you don't understand Putin was talking to people like you? how many followers do you have?

It's also what you blindly believe even though you just admitted "I don't have the video." Then, what possible reason could you have for saying "I believe" this happened?

Don't you understand how to perform critical thinking?

Yes he did. I guess I wasn't clear. That's misinformation from him as his intel is already working to help Trump and hurt Biden. It's 2016 and 2020 all over again. Putin will dance in the Kremlin if his old toady Trump is elected. Trump thinks they're buds, but they're not.

It's also what you blindly believe even though you just admitted "I don't have the video." Then, what possible reason could you have for saying "I believe" this happened?

Don't you understand how to perform critical thinking?

I do recall it being reported that Putin said he prefers Biden.

I don't think we can always take Putin at his word even if he said it. Putin could think his support would have a negative effect for Biden. And there's no evidence that Biden is accepting of that support like Trump accepted it.

I do recall it being reported that Putin said he prefers Biden.

I don't think we can always take Putin at his word even if he said it. Putin could think his support would have a negative effect for Biden. And there's no evidence that Biden is accepting of that support like Trump accepted it.

Somehow, 62-year-old Putin finds a way to score against retired NHL players at age 62 !

Can you spell G-U-L-A-G?

“According to former us officials and cyber experts”. That is very reassuring. Its not like any of those guys have ever sought to influence public opinion by way of speculation.

At least one of the sources for that article, Paul Kolbe, was a signatory to the infamous 51 former intelligence officials letter.

Plus, it’s from NBC. You can take their stuff to the bank!!!

“According to former us officials and cyber experts”. That is very reassuring. Its not like any of those guys have ever sought to influence public opinion by way of speculation.

At least one of the sources for that article, Paul Kolbe, was a signatory to the infamous 51 former intelligence officials letter.

Some people will believe anything they read on the internet. lmao

I get information from many sources. Stick your head in the sand and dismiss everything you don’t like, but a bipartisan (Republican led) Senate committee report said Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help elect Trump. Same for 2020. Russia favors Trump in 2024 too. It’s the MAGA Republicans that are anti-Ukrane and pro-Russia faction in Congress. You don’t think Putin likes that?

I get information from many sources. Stick your head in the sand and dismiss everything you don’t like, but a bipartisan (Republican led) Senate committee report said Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help elect Trump. Same for 2020. Russia favors Trump in 2024 too. It’s the MAGA Republicans that are anti-Ukrane and pro-Russia faction in Congress. You don’t think Putin likes that?
For a guy who is always chastising others for spreading misinformation and being “easily duped”, you sure are quick to take what is essentially gossip like that article and pass it off as fact.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
I have seen the clip from Russian State TV this week, praising MTG and lauding her for supporting Russia's campaign (or whatever they call it, besides a military occupation) in Ukraine. She's quite the top Babushka. Vlad might have a dacha all warmed up for her, and another for the Donald.

For a guy who is always chastising others for spreading misinformation and being “easily duped”, you sure are quick to take what is essentially gossip like that article and pass it off as fact.
It’s not gossip. Like it or not, Russia has and is trying to influence Americans in Trump’s favor. This is a fact, not gossip.

Reactions: Bill4411
It’s not gossip. Like it or not, Russia has and is trying to influence Americans in Trump’s favor. This is a fact, not gossip.
That may well be but the article you linked is not proof of it. There’s nothing substantive in it. It’s an opinion article. From NBC.

You’re no better than those you constantly whine about when you present it as fact.

That may well be but the article you linked is not proof of it. There’s nothing substantive in it. It’s an opinion article. From NBC.

You’re no better than those you constantly whine about when you present it as fact.
I hope they succeed

It's not an opinion article. It's an article with sources. I could link a dozen from different sources and I have sources as well. The problem is you dismiss everything that doesn't fit with what you WANT to think and believe. Try not to do that. You could be liberated.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Yes he did. I guess I wasn't clear. That's misinformation from him as his intel is already working to help Trump and hurt Biden. It's 2016 and 2020 all over again. Putin will dance in the Kremlin if his old toady Trump is elected. Trump thinks they're buds, but they're not.
lol….Putin wasn’t lying. He knows Biden is brain dead. It’s why he attacked when Biden became President and why he wants him re-elected. No foreign leaders respect or fear this guy 👇

I have seen the clip from Russian State TV this week, praising MTG and lauding her for supporting Russia's campaign (or whatever they call it, besides a military occupation) in Ukraine. She's quite the top Babushka. Vlad might have a dacha all warmed up for her, and another for the Donald.
Babushka means 'grandmother'. You should stop trying to be clever.

lol….Putin wasn’t lying. He knows Biden is brain dead. It’s why he attacked when Biden became President and why he wants him re-elected. No foreign leaders respect or fear this guy 👇

Can you imagine 4 more years of Biden/Harris? Every year, a request for another $100 Billion to fund foreign wars.

Reactions: snarlcakes

That’s so ridiculous 🤣🤣. Of all the people in America this is the guy in charge 🤣🤣. He should be in a home eating pudding

It's not an opinion article. It's an article with sources. I could link a dozen from different sources and I have sources as well. The problem is you dismiss everything that doesn't fit with what you WANT to think and believe. Try not to do that. You could be liberated.
I did read the article. Twice. Here are some excerpts, since you apparently did not. Either that, or you’re being intentionally dishonest. Emphasis mine.

“U.S. officials and experts are most concerned that Russia could try to interfere in the election through a “deepfake” audio or video using artificial intelligence tools or through a “hack and leak,”

“In many ways it’s a perfect storm of opportunity for them,” said Paul Kolbe, who worked for 25 years in the CIA’s Directorate of Operations and is now a fellow at Harvard’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs. “I think, for a lot of reasons, we will see the same approach, but amplified and, I think, with some of the constraints that you might have seen taken off."

“The bigger Russian threat to the 2024 election, Brooking and other experts said, could prove to be artificial intelligence-created fake audio.”

That is an OPINION article about ways in which Russia COULD attempt to interfere with the 2024 election.

It is not PROOF that they’ve already begun, which is what the headline says and the way you presented it.

You got duped. There’s no reason for you to double down and look even dumber.

• Love
I had not watched the video so my bad. I would agree that all this money going to Ukraine is not good. But I am not as good looking as MTG.
I don't know what you look like, but don't sell yourself short. The bar is pretty low and you might be meeting/exceeding it.

Reactions: Bill4411
Yep.

To paraphrase Trump, Putin knows that he's able to move on Trump like a b!tch. When you're a dictator Trump lets you do it.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I did read the article. Twice. Here are some excerpts, since you apparently did not. Either that, or you’re being intentionally dishonest. Emphasis mine.

“U.S. officials and experts are most concerned that Russia could try to interfere in the election through a “deepfake” audio or video using artificial intelligence tools or through a “hack and leak,”

“In many ways it’s a perfect storm of opportunity for them,” said Paul Kolbe, who worked for 25 years in the CIA’s Directorate of Operations and is now a fellow at Harvard’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs. “I think, for a lot of reasons, we will see the same approach, but amplified and, I think, with some of the constraints that you might have seen taken off."

“The bigger Russian threat to the 2024 election, Brooking and other experts said, could prove to be artificial intelligence-created fake audio.”

That is an OPINION article about ways in which Russia COULD attempt to interfere with the 2024 election.

It is not PROOF that they’ve already begun, which is what the headline says and the way you presented it.

You got duped. There’s no reason for you to double down and look even dumber.
Says the dupe.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT