ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Burton not coming to IU

He’ll regret that when Tucker is tired in 3 years. But then again, probably not because he’ll just go somewhere else and collect a check.

Reactions: vesuvius13
So who is next on their list? Any ideas?
I am just asking for discussion, but I wonder when the spot needs to be filled. Is there a line in the sand type of date, that if not filled by, has a significant impact on the team?

Until spring ball, not sure what type of coaching can take place, so my thought it would impact initially just recruiting.

I am just asking for discussion, but I wonder when the spot needs to be filled. Is there a line in the sand type of date, that if not filled by, has a significant impact on the team?

Until spring ball, not sure what type of coaching can take place, so my thought it would impact initially just recruiting.
Preparation for spring ball makes spring ball coaching effective. Having a void in that spot threatens to have a significant impact on the team because it has the potential to have a significant impact on the coaching staff's cohesiveness and preparations for spring.

Preparation for spring ball makes spring ball coaching effective. Having a void in that spot threatens to have a significant impact on the team because it has the potential to have a significant impact on the coaching staff's cohesiveness and preparations for spring.
I am sure coach Allen has a couple DL coaches in mind and the job will be filled by the next week or sooner.

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
I tried to put some positive spin on his hire (with his reportedly having dissented on recruiting a known sex offender [even though he stayed on staff and did help recruit the guy after being overruled]..., but his heading here gave me a seriously uneasy feeling to start with.

I'm glad we didn't get him. In my opinion, he's a great fit for M$U (and that's no compliment)...

Last edited:
He may regret it a lot sooner than that when MSU gets the smack down by the NCAA. There's a lot more that's going to come out over the coming weeks and months.

I hope you're right but given M$U's past and the NCAA having historically twisted themselves into pretzels to avoid acknowledging their wrongdoing :rolleyes: and taking punitive action to induce them to not to continue, I don't expect much when it comes to punishment... :(:confused:

Reactions: DANC and vesuvius13
I hope you're right but given M$U's past and the NCAA having historically twisted themselves into pretzels to avoid acknowledging their wrongdoing :rolleyes: and taking punitive action to induce them to not to continue, I don't expect much when it comes to punishment... :(:confused:
I hope they do get solid sanctions for went on up there; if the NCAA doesn't then shame on them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT