ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Slip of the Tongue Poll

Trump and Co and/or a Republican Elected Official will say one or more of the following...

• The N word

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B*tch

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Dog whistle word/phrase for the N word and/or b*tch

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • None

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Nov 19, 2015
This poll refers to anyone in Trump's circle and Republican elected officials. What word(s) will potentially come out of their mouths, if any, over the next 6 months in reference to Kamala Harris?

This poll refers to anyone in Trump's circle and Republican elected officials. What word(s) will potentially come out of their mouths, if any, over the next 6 months in reference to Kamala Harris?
I wouldn’t put those two words on a par.

One refers to the immutable characteristic of somebody’s race.

The other refers to a person’s temperament.

Please provide a comprehensive list of the “dog whistle phrases and words” so everyone will know, so they can either be avoided or used by those so inclined.

And, is it your list or has it been printed, and is thus available, for reference somewhere?

Reactions: Spartans9312
My money is on "uppity".

My money is on "uppity".
I do t know about all that. Howard is probably proving an asset as my guess is fake would be the attack. 1/2 Jamaican with the parents she has? That’s not the black experience in Detroit, Memphis, Saint Louis, Camden etc. she’s playing another character to get ahead

I do t know about all that. Howard is probably proving an asset as my guess is fake would be the attack. 1/2 Jamaican with the parents she has? That’s not the black experience in Detroit, Memphis, Saint Louis, Camden etc. she’s playing another character to get ahead
Yeah, Obama wasn't really black either.

Ahh…more genius stuff from the left!
I guess this is the kind of shit you invent in your head when you aren’t hoisting a Palestinian flag, drumming up anti-semitism or race baiting. Great work!

Ahh…more genius stuff from the left!
I guess this is the kind of shit you invent in your head when you aren’t hoisting a Palestinian flag, drumming up anti-semitism or race baiting. Great work!
Ok, fine. You’re right. The next poll will be about couches.

Does JD Vance call a couch a loveseat too?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT