ADVERTISEMENT

Republican debate thread

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
Might as well get this set up now. Let's keep all the debate related discussion in one thread.

How about we get off to a good start: Martha is a babe.

martha-maccallum1.jpg

In Florida, we said no to woke, gender ideology in our schools and my first day in office, we’re gonna start slitting throats.

Everyone take a drink when I say the word woke, Florida, Disney or lockdowns.

Enjoy tonight’s debate and the next couple Republican debates we all know there will not be one in the general.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The buffet at this debate sucks, luckily I have a bag of chocolate milk shake on my inner thigh that run directly into my blood stream. Similar to a colposcopy bag, but in reverse.

Donald Trump is a sniveling coward, immoral piece of shit who I was happy to serve dutifully for five years.
How many names do you need for tonight, Farva?

Might as well get this set up now. Let's keep all the debate related discussion in one thread.

How about we get off to a good start: Martha is a babe.

martha-maccallum1.jpg
Yeah, but Dana is doing the pre-game show, so there’s that . . . which is good.

He’s a black guy that posted on here for a few weeks, recently. He talked a lot about the challenges and discrimination he and black people face in America. The conservatives here thought that was so unlikely and exaggerated, they all assumed he was a fake account. Imagine that. 🤣

This afternoon I saw a young lady on the street. She was attractive and I felt an urge of a sexual nature that should be reserved only for my wife, frumpy.

I have just arrived at the debate center after spending the last 4 hours in my hotel room reading my bible and giving myself lashings on the back as punishment for impure thoughts

I saved Democracy and you should make me president for it.
Keep trying.

He’s a black guy that posted on here for a few weeks, recently. He talked a lot about the challenges and discrimination he and black people face in America. The conservatives here thought that was so unlikely and exaggerated, they all assumed he was a fake account. Imagine that. 🤣
Oh I do remember. Thanks

In Florida, we said no to woke, gender ideology in our schools and my first day in office, we’re gonna start slitting throats.

Everyone take a drink when I say the word woke, Florida, Disney or lockdowns.

Enjoy tonight’s debate and the next couple Republican debates we all know there will not be one in the general.
Add Hunter Biden to that list. We’ll be drunk within 30 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT