ADVERTISEMENT

Really some touchy folks at Gold and Black...

I kind of agree with you on this. I just think people should go to the source to make judgements.

I know Ducati was pretty upset with the way Bobby Knight was treated, and probably made the world look pretty dark. Those of you that carry a grudge against him are welcome to it, and he probably deserves it. As for me, I have not seen his "dark side" on the Purdue boards, so I have no issues with him at this point. - and please, I don't want to become some sort of intermediary in this.

So you are cool with what he has posted about Archie and his wife? We you be ok when he goes after Archie's eleven year old daughter, be cause we all know that is coming.

Interested in your answer as you promote yourself as being a reasonable PU fan

It is apparently a violation to respond to someone and say, "This should be interesting."

Never been banned from a message board in my life. I would say that the Purdue fans were some thin skinned pansies but I really did not say anything to be thin skinned about....lol.
I had been banned before (3 months lol) and when I went to the page I was automatically banned. I guess after the loss they were worried. Very sad because I liked talking to them over the years, but F***** them now geez

Reactions: mike41703
We just hired Jeff Brohm and gave him a 6 year/$20 million deal. We have a total pool of $3.5 million per year for assistants which is on par with Nebraska. So saying Mitch won't pay is silly. Our new AD means business.
Jeff Brohm was a great hire so good that I don't see him staying to long. I think that he will turn them around quick and take a better job.

Reactions: hometownfan
Jeff Brohm was a great hire so good that I don't see him staying to long. I think that he will turn them around quick and take a better job.

That's okay with me. If he does well and gets our program back to respectability, I can live with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT