ADVERTISEMENT

Quinn Wisdoms

“Come all without, come all within.
You’ll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn.”

Loved that song & don’t know why.
All fans of a certain age loved that song. QB’s years (as a player) were truly the Halcyon Years of IU basketball. It sucks he is ruining that memory with his current power play. Same with Woody’s legacy. Both have gone from icons to tarnished heroes.

Dude actually just said during the Pacers game (when talking about Doug McDermott’s dad) “he’s a really good coach, a really good coach.” What in the hell does he know about good college coaches?
indianapolis-indiana-head-coach-of-indiana-hoosiers-mens-basketball-mike-woodson-attends.jpg

quinn is ruining the program I no longer cared what he did as a player.
I was in 5th grade when Buckner played for IU- I flat guarantee he’s lost my BOT vote screw that fat POS he’s killing the program we love

Dude actually just said during the Pacers game (when talking about Doug McDermott’s dad) “he’s a really good coach, a really good coach.” What in the hell does he know about good college coaches?
Yes, since we had a losing season Quinn now knows nothing about basketball ..

Makes sense.

*eyeroll*

There's enough to actually criticize than having to go down the path of pure hyperbole designed to pander to malcontents and idiots.

“Come all without, come all within.
You’ll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn.”

Loved that song & don’t know why.

Because you were high as **** sitting around a candle w 7 other dudes hearing it for the first time in the attic of your frat house.

Try listening to it now.

From that era, Donovan is much more preferable.

Riki tiki tavi, mongoose is gone (pick, pick, pick, pick)

Yes, since we had a losing season Quinn now knows nothing about basketball ..

Makes sense.

*eyeroll*

There's enough to actually criticize than having to go down the path of pure hyperbole designed to pander to malcontents and idiots.
Eyeroll? Come down Debbie!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT